26. Anger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When they arrive, all of them has fresh face. Smiley and chuckled are heard from everyone. 5 days of holiday really make them shine.

Of course, its 50:50 comes to Jungkook. He was happy that he knew how Lisa felt about him. They were kissing twice. And each of them gave the girl a hard effect.

He hates that.

She never mentions anything about that, she keeps on acting like never happen, and he learn that he can't touch her anymore. She got hurt because of his intense touch.

Let alone fucking, kissing can make her nearly fainting. He will protect her with all cost, even if it means to not touching her and only looking forward of his wild imagination and wet dreams about her in his bathroom.

He has her hand on his as they walk out from the plane.

This is enough.
I like it this way.

He can help but grinning all the time make Jin always teasing him saying that his face might breaking from ear to ear because of his grin. He doesn't give a fuck of what Jin said anyway.

It's so peaceful until he found her PA feet's away from them, he furrowed his brows thinking that she will choose to come home with him rather than coming home with her PA. And she hardly trying to take her hand back before they completely facing Jieun.

He was taken aback, few eyes can catch those emotion, including Jisoo who had frown on her face, but Jin took her away telling that they should stick their nose on other private problem. So, they just get away leaving Jungkook and Lisa with her PA who's now hugging Lisa with a wide smile on.

"How's Praha?" She asks excited forgetting that a man standing near them watching with a frown.

"It's so beautiful. I took pictures with my camera. And if you like you can go there with Jiyoung oppa." She said back at her PA nodding her head repeatedly.

"Ah~ you really make me envy." Jieun poking Lisa's shoulder lightly pouting and then glaring. "And had terrible headache."

"Hahaha unnie, I am sorry. I'll work harder start from tomorrow. Pinky promise." She cutely showing her pinky to Jieun which is her PA refuse with a soft yank.

"You always said that after make me upset."

"Why you play hard to get." Lisa whined. "Too bad I bought you some souvenir."

"I'll take that." she said without stuttering makes Lisa laughs.

"Unnie you are so cute."

"Not me. But you." They begin giggling bit then interrupted when Jieun conscious of the present of an all-black tall fine man with a bucket hat which is nearly covering all of his head to his eyes. "Nugu?"

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook. Lisa's bo-" he said bowing lightly at her PA.

"My friend." Lisa cuts him off quickly with a weird smile while a disappointment painted on Jungkook's face. Her chest weirdly feels like squeezed hard. Its tickling and feel weird. "He helps me so much. I forget to say thanks." Then she bows at him. "Thank you Jungkook oppa. I'll leave with my PA from here."

--
"What's with the sudden tensed atmosphere back there?" Jieun unnie ask me seriously as I sat comfortably on the backseat of the car while the driver took us to my unit.

"Nothing big. Just a weird timing of introduction." She said shortly without making eye contact with the older.

"Tell me once again Lalisa Manoban." The younger huffed and thumping her shoes on the carpet.

"I said no-"

"And look at my eyes."

--
Sigh...

"Thats your 10th sigh since the last 5 minutes I meet you." Jin said eyeing Jungkook while eating his lunch at one of his restaurants. The younger look at him boringly, rolling his eyes and then sighing again.

Sigh....

"Thats your 11th times."

"I can fucking count too." He responded annoyed to the older. He hates to come out from his house, he took day off for 3 straight days now, Jin knew that because Jungkook keep on skipping the meeting they should have as a partner job. Thats why he insists to send Jimin to drag Jungkook out from his cage.

"Bet its related to that bitch." Jimin said shortly smirking when Jungkook snap his head, face full of disagreement of how his hyung call his woman. But he got the point, bingo. "Bet its related to that mistress."

"Jimin-ssi can you fuck off." Jungkook hissed ready to make the fork on his hand flying to chop his hyung's eyes.

"Kids. Please calm down." Said Jin too get used to this thing from happening. "JK spill it."

"Not in front of this bitch."

"Yah you call me bitch?" Ask Jimin in shock while raising from his seat. Jungkook did the same. And they practically leaning their chest to each other like a 10. Edited, 2 of 10 s.

"Want me to call you pussy then?"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, you just disgrace your hyung."

"Yah Jimin ssi, you just disgrace my woman." He shouts back not wanting to be the loser. But he just lost. Jimin quickly sit down first and facing Jin excitedly.

"Hyung, they are already official now." He giggled.

"Fuck you, little pepper."

"I can't hear you." Jimin childishly mocking Jungkook while copying SpongeBob SquarePants's soundtrack. Jungkook stomping his feet and just take a sit. Jin chuckled for the show while clasping. Other costumers entertaining with two full grown and handsome man acting like 2 minions got into a fight.

"So, what's with Lisa?" Jin asks when Jungkook begin to calm down.

"I ask you once again and I won't ask you again. What's with Lisa?" Jin quickly turns his joking face to a serious one even Jimin got scared and just choose to sitting stay become a statue. In other side Jungkook don't want to admit what he feels but he won't get any better. Telling someone won't hurt that much anyway.

Right?

"I don't know hyung. I shouldn't feel like this but," the younger sighing again frustrated. "But I feel broken when Lisa introduces me as an only friend to her PA."

Jin looks at the younger with a sympatic look. Knowing that it must be hard. The first time Jungkook had fell in love it was to the one who doesn't love him back. And now when he admits the feeling start growing for someone else, he should take the bitter pill that he won't ever naming their relationship. Who knows until when. They even should hide, standing on the shadow.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are not teenager anymore." Jin begins his words. "You are the men who won't ever get blame, and she is the woman who will always be on the wrong side when they all found out about the things you've been involved together. More when in fact she is your wife's best friend. Can't you see how risky and hard it was for her? She must be scared but let see how she tries to take the risk by confessing her true feeling. She is willing to try. But not this time. Its suicide if she went bold right now."

"I know." The younger look down at the table, biting his lips while feel the pain both on his chest and his head. He needs her. But he can't bring himself to contact her after he let her call unanswered 2 times at the first day they separated. She can't come to his house because Jennie was there. "Thats what I keep on telling myself hyung."

The guilt grew inside him as he thought about what people would talk about her. About the prejudice that will harm her. Will she stand there, fighting for a married man like him. He can always divorce but it's not that easy.

Jennie's family need his help. His name. He can't risk the names that will have their wife or parents or even Childs to be starving because of him. And he won't forget how his heart reacting on Jennie in the past. She is his first love. It might sound greedy, but he doesn't want to let her go even though he needs and loves Lisa as well.

It will be such a waste.

"I know that we can't show them us, give them the proof of us. Because we don't know when we will come for each other. I know that there is no name to everyone to call us."

"Then why'd you get burdened so much?"

"I-

Just can't help."

--
Ting.. Tong...

Ting.. Tong...

He was standing at the doorway of her unit. The small but elegant apartment complect. He waits patiently while adjusting the tie which is suddenly feel choking him while the other hand holding a bouquet of tulip flower, the symbol of apologize.

He was about to punch the doorbell once again when the door opened. He was smiling but then replaced in a cold tight flat expression once he found out a man in a white bathrobe facing him. Wet hair too. He clenches his hand on the bouquet hardly, it might break now.

"Yes?" The man asked while eyeing Jungkook from head to toe. And then realizing where he was. "Lalice?" He asked and Jungkook unconsciously nodded. "And who are you?"

"A friend?"

"She made a friend?" The man questioning him back and then a figure come from his behind.

"Of course I can make friend." He said not even glancing on the guess and scolding the man.

"Fake friend?"

"Oh shut-" her words was halted as she gasps to finally saw Jungkook standing with a hard expression on, jaw clenched and darkened eyes. His hand was holding, or more like crushing the poor bouquet of white tulip. "Jungkook oppa?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro