43. Dont Care

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'll be happy with a glass of warm tea, doll." Said Kai when he successfully entering the kitchen with a playful smile on. Lisa can only roll her eyes and make warm tea for the man.

"You should stop torturing me." Said Lisa and put the glass on the table in front of Kai. Hand on her hips. "Go home after you drink that, I am tired."

She took the first step, away from him but then the man smirk and catch her hand. So fast that she can't yank it.

"So let him go." He said make Lisa frowns. Confuse. "If he makes you that tired, doll. Stay away and run to me. I am yours. All yours."

"Just wait till Jen run to you, you'll definitely forget all the shits you just say." She smirks, but inside her heart feel like burned. So bad. So fed of the lies of him. He may make her feel like the number one girl he wants right now, but the next minutes will toss her out of the galaxy.

"I never have anything with her."

"Oh right, nice tattoo by the way." She mocks him watching the couple tattoo he had with Jen when they were in Paris.

"Don't be too jealous of this tattoo baby, it can be erased. I can make one with you."

"And you'll delete them for other girl?" She asks now furious looking him full of hates, the man sighed and surprisedly pulling her hand make her fall on top of him, on his laps. Sit siding him who is now watching her intensely.

"I knew you'll doubt me, if you keep the old me in your brain." He cups her face with his two hands, lock her eyes on his entirely. "But I am a different Kai, I am that Kai who sang you a lullaby and told you that I love you-"

"Hahahahahahaha..." she chuckled throwing her head to the back, he is confused but enjoying her giggle. "That man, is he also the same man who rape me?" His breath hitched as his hand moved to her hips, to make her stay. To not let her go again.

"You should know why I did that. I don't want to lose you."

"You don't love me. Love doesn't work that way." She hissed and punched his hard chest just to release her anger. A bit.

"So how it works, doll?" He asked then with the gaze full of pain that for a bit hurting her too. She won't ever be happy to be the reason of Kim Kai pain. "Is it working like what you do with Jeon Jungkook, the husband of your friend?"

She didn't say a word, that make him angry.

"What's he has that I don't? I am a Kim Kai, the one and only man you love. Look into your heart, doll. Don't blind your eyes with a pity." He shakes her shoulder lightly make her whimpering, too afraid, to hear his words that will be craved in her mind again. That won't let her heart and body to open up to anyone but him.

"I am that man you will always Swon, I am the man you always dream for every happiness to be happen in your future. Too many things I can do to make you feel like you while he can't."

"Stop, Kai."

"My name will always be the last and the first one you spell, I am your heart, your everything. While he is no one."

"Don't."

"He can't even give his wife satisfaction that she ends up begging it from me."

"Stop comparing yourself with him." She screams right in front of him, crashing her head hard toward his chest. The chest, which is now breathless, knowing that the girl who will always looking at him standing for other man but him. "Don't you dare."

"Are you the same Lisa who I love?" He sounds painful when he forces her to look at him. Red face, anger. "Are you?"

The girl he asks only chuckling, smirking.

"She dead." She said as the first tears coming, falling, crashing the fabric of her blouse. "You killed her." She is more like whispering while the smirk never leaving her face make the man fuming in another level of anger. "Thanks to you."

"Right?" He asks now as the lovely gaze replaced with a cold one. "Then let's see what I can do to make the new you look away from that cheater."

Her eyes widened as he flips their body, her back flat on the sofa while he forces her to meet his face.

"Look at me, new Lalice." The girl struggling to freeing her body from him, but we all know he is a strong solid man. "Look at how messed up Kim Kai because of you." Her breath hitched as she felt his cold hand under her blouse. "Look at how Kim Kai claiming what's his." The tears falling as her heart break again. "Hate me! Don't care, doll." He leans on her face and lessening their space, she can even feel his breath sweep her face.

"As long as you are around my finger."

--
She left that place at dawn, waking up after blacking out. Not knowing what had happened, should she be sad or happy to have that reaction toward that bastard who left a fresh dark purple hickey on her neck down to her bosom.

She was half naked, destroyed inside and outside with nowhere to go. Her heart screaming his name, Jeon Jungkook. But she is aware that he is not a good place to go. She left her cell phone inside her apartment; she only has her wallet on her jacket.

Half sobber she stops a cab and end up standing with two hands on the door side to support her body. Once in a while pressing the doorbell, waiting.

"Please, please open." She is pleading while crashing her head to the hard door repeatedly, tortured by the sharp pain in her head. "Stay, stay." She said to herself.

But the pain won't go away, make fresh blood dripping from the nose that makes her chuckled and she is falling on her knees.

"Open..." too weak she knocks the door, with the consciousness which is slowly fading.

Jeon Jungkook.

Her heart whispers. She smiles and put her heart on her chest.

"I really love you, huh?" She asks to herself before slowly leaning her head to the hard floor. Surrendering for everything that will happen. She is ready, at least she knows what kind of feeling she had for him. For Jeon Jungkook.

She smiles until she sees no light. Only ear can be function.

It proofed from the noisy that was made by someone who is now shaking her body repeatedly. She wants to respond but can't.

"Open your eyes. Lisa, fucking open your eyes." That man screams loudly, freaking out to see bloods on the floor. "God, I won't forgive you twice if you die in here." He hissed while taking out her phone.

"Hyung, Kookie's mistress fainting in front of my doorstep."

He heard some noisy from his Panick Hyung.

"Take her to the nearest hospital! I'll be there."

"She is bleeding. You sure she will make it?"

"Just fucking do it Jim."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro