Dad? Is that you?

"Yeah, it's me, baby. Wake up!"

No. No, dad.
I am afraid.
He is back.
He touches me again.
He hurt me again.
He wrecks me again.

"But you need to open your eyes, priya! My little baby girl needs to face her unsolved problem."

"Because it will keep back to square until you face and deal with them."

"Priya!"

Dad, don't you miss me?

"I miss you, really do."

I miss you too, daddy.
But I can't see you?
Why is it so dark?
I want to see you.

"You want to see me?"

Of course, daddy.

"So, open your eyes now! Face everything you left, and one day you'll be by my side. We can play again."

But daddy-

"Don't you love me priya?"

Of course I do.

"So please open your eyes."

No dad.

"Lisa Baby!"

Jungkook?

--
It was noon when I still trapped inside the hospital room waiting for Jin Hyung talking to the doctor as he asks me to keep my eyes on her, the mistress.

I look at her figure, really frightened the first time I saw her collapsed, bleeding in front of me.

Jungkook said that she is a good woman. I can't do not agree but somehow, I doubt it, how can good people hurt my little brother even without she touches him?

Jungkook desperately loving Jennie who is clearly never put her eyes on him. He looks like a hopeless kitten tailing behind her who is just walking on the world like an almighty. My ass.

I never like her; I always hate her even before she agrees to marry Jungkook. She looks so arrogant when we met the first time at Tae's house. She is far from kind. She is like a robot. And when they were married, I really hope the sweet and warm heart Jungkook can melt that steel in her.

But instead, Jungkook who is now frozen like a ball of ice. Ready to melt and ended pathetically. And I really like that Jungkook now loving someone who is caring and loving him. But then, she is just too stupid to care to herself.

Fucking mistress.

He even never knows that she had this kind of problem with her health.

I was flattered when she moves her hand lightly, frowning and sweat begin to form on her forehead make me afraid. Her lip keeps on saying no while I can do nothing. Until she is shaking that is forcing me to touch her hand which is immediately make her jolted, sitting with a wide eye looking straight at me.

She is like a ghost from a horror movie I watched with Rosé.

Fuck.

"Kamjagi." I close my eyes as I put my hand on my chest.

"Jimin-ssi." She said as she is opening her oxygen mask.

"Yes, its me." I said sarcastically looking at her with my dagger eyes. "Why me? All of the place in the world why you must end up in front of my apartment?" I sulk at her. But she keeps on her poker face. Only blinking.

"I wanted to know where is Rosé live. I only know your address." She said shortly.

"Where the hell you know mine?" I still keen on my thought. She is taken aback for a while and then looking down at her laps.

"I went there with someone, once." Oh. She must come with Jungkook.

See. How much she hates my dongsaeng.

Cih..

How high she counts herself even to mention my dongsaeng name she is not even wanting to spell it. She should thank God that my dongsaeng who can make thousands womans to like him at the first sight to love her. To choose her even over his own wife.

"So, what's with Rosé? Why Rosé?" She doesn't say a word which is make me bored to be patient. "Look! If you have problem with Jungkook, face it! Don't pull other people inside your fucking problem. Specially not me and Rosé."

She looks hurtled. Yeah. This is my capability that easily I do. To hurt people with my words. Specially the one who dare to rejecting my lovely dongsaeng.

But somehow, the teary and hopeless stare in her eyes make my heart aches too.

There must be something that I don't know. Because her too, tortured.

"So, I'll go." She said and trying to pull out the needle from her hand make me frighten. I run to her side and hold her hand.

"Do that after Jin Hyung come."

"Jin oppa is in here?" She looks shock.

"Of course. He is talking with the doctor who checked you." She looks hesitate at first and then looking at me.

"Please let me go."

"No. Jin hyung will kick my ass. This is for your own good. For your health."

"I'll go to the hospital where I take my therapy. That will do effectively." It makes sense when I think about it again. But Jin hyung-

"I need my therapist. Please!"

Shit, she just whines at me. Pouting her lips while clasping her hand in front of her chest. I think again and end up to the conclusion that what she said make sense. I nod make her smile. Which is blind me.

If I didn't date Rosé, I'll probably fall.

"You'll need Jungkook to drive you there?"

"Why is Jungkook included in this problem?" She asked shockingly to make me smirk and wanted to tease her so bad. So, I took out my phone that makes her nervous.

"Because I'll tell him what had happened to you and ask him to-"

"Please no." She begins to beg make my ego boasted. "He is probably living happily his life with his wife. I won't destroy his happiness anymore."

And strangely, her words cut my own heart.

Just why?

--
"Till when you'll stay in here?" I heard Jimin once again sulking from the other side of the sofa. Hug siding rosé who is semi sitting on his lap. We were watching tangled. Rosé's choice and Jimin sweetly nodding with his too shiny smile.

He always frowns when with me.

Such a snake.

I look at him for a second and was distracted to the funny horse on the screen. I chuckled and heard his sigh.

"I can't even touch my princess." He complaint murmuring but I can hear him, clearly.

"Oppa!" Rosé shyly hit his bicep.

"Gosh you just need to bring her into her room. I won't watching you." I groan when they are almost kissing. Again.

"But you'll still heard us." Said Jimin again.

"I am not interest." I am shooing him with my hand make him chuckled mockingly.

"Till when you run huh? Till when you let your own apartment rotten. Who knows what kind of animal living inside?"

"I hope everything living inside there now died."

"Shit! Your mouth can be sharp too huh?"

"Oppa, stop that. I am happy Lisa stay with me. I have friend." Whined Rosé that's make me look at Jimin, teasing him with my triumphant smile. "And I believe when Lisa is ready to face her problem, she'll do that even without your force."

"She is a coward, I tell you." My smile faded as they exchange the words. I am a coward. I won't ever graduating from this task, like what dad said if I am not facing them. But how can I do that?

I am just too afraid to do that. To hurt peoples. To disappoint them.

I am not ready to be a failed product for everyone around me.

"You won't say a word because that's the truth, right?" I look at the flat screen still, feel the stinging sensation in my eyes. "You are unbelievably stupid. There is Jungkook who loves you and you just hang his feeling like a game."

"He doesn't love me. He only needs me to lessen his pain."

"Jin hyung said that his pain can be cured only by love. And it means he loves you if he feels painless when you are around, you stupid donkey."

--
"Hi Rosie." I am entering the kitchen when I just get home from my office, watching rosé make salad for the dinner. Fucking salad again. I ate that grass yesterday too.

"Hi, how's work?" She asks as I made my way to the chair.

"Not bad. How's your yoga class?" She is teaching as a yoga instructor, she helps me lessening my stress away, it feels good. Better.

"Goes smoothly. And don't forget you have class tomorrow." She beams make me smile.

"Don't ask me to hang with that robe ever again." I complain make her chuckled.

"Believe me it can make your posture very well built, in a beautiful way of course." She said again put the salad in front of me.

"Of course, and let me cook some meat tomorrow." I said when I munch the delicious grass. She nods and I squinted my eyes out of happiness. "Thanks."

"Anything for you, babe." She said again with her Australia accent. It sounds sexy. I was about asking her to teach me the accent when the bell ringing. "I have no appointment." She said standing and dusting the invisible dust on her miny dress. "It must be chim oppa."

"Urgh, I hate him." I beam which is replied with a laugh by Rosé who is now opening the door.

"Oppa." She opens the door with the smile and the man have the gut to not greet her back instead giving her a question.

I swear I'll chop his hand with the fork I hold now if she is sad for the rejection.

"Where's the mistress?" Fucking little pepper. "I found a rotten man inside your unit." I stand up quickly and walk to the door to see Jimin. He throws my unit key back to me, he said that he will check the unit when I tell him that I am afraid that stranger getting in there.

"Was he died?" I ask at her and my eyes almost popped when another figure taller than Jimin come behind Jimin hovering over me with a raging breath and red face facing me.

"What the hell you do in Seoul?" I ask still looking up at his dominant figure.

"You don't text me for days." He said again before grabbing my shoulder tightly forcing my body on his. Tightly he held me who is now almost breathless. "How dare you make me leave my wife." I smile at his words as I am caressing his back.

"I am okay, Bobby."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro