56. Try

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everything just happens in a light speed for the past 4 days, no emotion, just work and work. Jisoo been living with me for the few days, she said to make sure that I'll be fine.

Oh believe me, I am not.

I am not seeing my therapist on Wednesday, and I stop to take the pill anymore. I don't want to do anything; I just want to live like normal people without worrying that your mental will get worse. I just want to be like them, even if I will only be pretending it. I am refusing Bobby's calls since that day, only texting him, because I just know that he will find out that I am not good only by hearing my voice.

"Miss. Manoban!" I look up to face Jieun peeking from the door.

"Jieun!" she said taken aback while standing up to welcoming her PA. "Why'd you been here? You should have taken rest for the upcoming labor." She said again leading her PA toward the sofa and make them comfortable. Jieun just took her leave after her 7 months pregnancy, its only 3 weeks after she left the office anyway.

"I feel bored, honestly I just miss you." Jieun shyly said. "I think my son here just in love with you." She happily caressing her baby bump, and it makes me smile too, along with the slightest jealousy in my heart. I want to have the life like Jieun had. Normal, have husband who love me so much, and about to have cutie little me. "Who wouldn't anyway, I just need to tell my son to fight Jungkook harder."

And that blend taste coming again every time I heard or remembering about that name. Watching how happy Jieun was, make me force a bitter smile that turn into a weird smile, and Jieun never miss it.

"Lalice.." Jieun touching my hand and caressing them gently. "You and Jungkook." I heaved a long sigh. "Are you two, okay?" I smile and look away really want to run away but I can't. I shake my head in the end. "Was that related with Jennie again?"

"No." I said quickly. "No. It just me."

"What about you Lis?" she asked looking me in the eye genuinely sorry. "You are the softest and the greatest woman I ever know."

"Great woman wont took what's not hers, Ji." I said bitterly. "But it's not about that again, I know I am a bad bitch who was so egoistic take what I want even though that's belong to someone else." She shakes her head not really impressed of the way I descript myself but hey, it's true. "I, um... about my past that makes me the me right now, I, I told him about them in hope that I can ease what's so hard between me and him. But I think he found that very very bad."

She just furrowing her brows.

"He left without saying anything after his short question that I find hard to answer." I look at my nails on my lap, Jisoo unnie did pedicuring them, and it's so beautiful. It will be nice if my life can be as beautiful as them. "I think he gave up."

"No." I look up as I heard Jieun said the word as soon as I finish with my words. "He is not like that." She adds. "Jeon Jungkook that I admire never know how to give up, he will believe in what he chooses no matter how wrong it was, and even if he does, it will take time. Just like how his heart for Jennie." My heart drumming inside my chest, they want me to believe that Jungkook still want me but my rational mind keen on their first conclusion, Jungkook must think that I am disgusting after he knew the truth.

"And I hope that you'll believe that he just need time to get through everything that you told him, and he will find a way out, he'll coming back to you."

--
"Wow, I saw you just make another deal." Lisa was taken aback and looking back when she just wants to leave the restaurant after had meeting with one of her clients, and there, stand Jimin with his devilish smile on.

"Jimin-ssi." She said softly and Jimin take a seat on the seat that she had been leave earlier, gesturing Lisa to take a seat too with his hand. Lisa was so confused at first but just decided to look at her new PA and give her the sign to leave first. "How are you? It's been a while." She opens the conversation while Jimin looking at her, studying from her head to toe with an underestimating gaze.

But she grew immune of his antic, she understands that he hates her to the bone.

"I am so tired, damn tired that I think the dark circle under my eyes will fall to the ground." He hissed. "Unbelievable." He adds and look away.

"I feel so sorry about that." She felt uncomfortable to give the comment for Jimin's condition because they aren't that close, but, if she doesn't respond will he think that she is impolite? Of course he will.

"You should apologize, miss mistress." She weakly looking up at him and then he regrets everything he plans to say to her. He was about to spat venom on face in front of public for hurting his dongsaeng. "Shit, if it's not by the way the dark circle under your eyes, I will probably think that you live peacefully after what happen to Jungkook."

She heaves a sigh and just cursing herself for ruining other people life.

"Honestly what happen with the two of you?" Jimin raised his voice. "You hurt him, but you look even more miserable than he himself. What happen here?" he even whined at her. "You two already as close as the pulse in your hand, and then bammm... you two act like two different side of magnets. And I hate that. I hate that Jungkook act like that, he destroys himself. He wasn't like that even after Jennie abandoning him like an unwanted stray dog. But he acts too much because of you. Can't you two just talk about your problem nicely?"

"It was out of my control." She spoke. "I am sorry. I do apologize for everything."

"Aish, forget about that, just call his number because he does something stupid." He waves his hand and just walk away. "Do that before it's too late, he has his own limit, mistress."

--
"Jung.." he looks up when the door of his bedroom opened, Jennie stands there.

"Yes?" he asks and put down the glasses he wears on the drawer along with a book that he just read. Jennie sat on the bed, by his side, looking around the room she never steps into. "What is it that make you come here?" his word makes her stunned, but she manages to look unbothered.

"I just want to know about your opinion, related with what my parents ask us to do." Honesty, he thinks about that since their dinner just finished with her parents.

"Jungkook-ah and our lovely daughter Jennie,
As both of you see, we grew old and weaker, we even doubt can survive for the next 5 years,
For how long you'll be ready and give us grandchild?
It's been too long; I feel jealous when I saw my friend bragging about their grandchild
They look happy, I, want them too
We want to be happy."

It caught him by surprise, honestly that night he was about to talk about his plan, the divorce with their daughter. But to see how their face full of hope when they talk about their future grandchild make him feel sorry, and he disappointed. To Jennie who do nothing to make him stay to love her, and toward himself, for easily falling for the one who is not even truly love him.

Watching their old face aching his heart, will his parents also have that wrinkles and will they plea at him like that for a grandchild? Will it be okay to disappointed them with a divorce news?

"Honestly if it's about your time,
We will raise your child with us
So, both of you still can busying yourself with anything else."

How can he do that? How can he do anything else and abandoning his own child?

"We both know you don't want that, so my opinion isn't important." He said after his thought. "And about our plan-"he looks up and see that Jennie holding her breath. "I'll filling the divorce, and we both can do whatever we want, we can leave and stay with anyone we want. Isn't it what you always want? And now I give it to you, I, Jeon Jungkook, give you, Kim Jennie, my permission to go."

"What if I want to try?" it's a lie if he didn't feel anything. "Will you, Jeon Jungkook, try it with me, Jeon Jennie?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro