57. Kim

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Lisa, I am sorry, I didn't check the news about the storm." Taehyung feels so sorry watching how hard Lisa was trembling due to the coldness caused by the storm outside. They were in an enjoyable hang out in the amusement park, but it seems odd when they found less people in there, it's weekend.

Later they found out from one of the visitors that storm was predicted to hit the city less than an hour. And they are in an abandon rest area, no one was there. Taehyung's car was out of the fuel, they are cursed.

"It's okay, me too didn't even know about that news." She said with her pale lips. "I was sleeping soundly last night after we had long conversation."

"Still, I should have checking the car and the phone."

"It's okay, lets just pray that someone will come and we can have ride together before dawn." Taehyung looking at the woman beside him sadly before taking off his cardigan, but even before he fully stripping the cardigan, the sounds of the car engine make them stunned for awhile.

"For god sake what's in your mind going out in this kind of weather, Taehyung." Snaps Jungkook as soon as he step inside the rest room watching his hyung angrily.

"I don't know about the predicted storm, Kook." Taehyung half pouting as he answers, but Jungkook already shift his attention toward the trembling mess woman beside Taehyung, wet from head to toe, slightly trembling and pale.

"Just get inside!" Jungkook said shortly and shifting his eyes toward Taehyung before leaving inside his car. Taehyung nods quickly and take Lisa's hand to help her get inside the car. Lisa end up sitting in the back seat, while Jungkook and Taehyung was side by side. They are all get silent, Taehyung learn well by not say a word when Jungkook is angry. Lisa was so confused by situation, after she met with Jimin, she admits she really want to meet Jungkook, but the man doesn't want her. And Jungkook was checking Lisa from the rear mirror, make sure that she was warmed enough.

"How do you know we stay here?"

"I track your phone, and you must left it inside your car right?"Jungkook said while driving seriously, try to find a safe way to home. Taehyung nodded. "And why don't you get inside your car since its rainy?" Jungkook clenched his jaw in every words he said.

"I lost the key, that's why we come back to the amusement park main gate and then everything just happens like that." Jungkook laugh dryly. "I know I am stupid."

"Just remind yourself again to not involving anyone else in your clumsy shit." Sarcasm Jungkook left Taehyung speechless, Taehyung watching how emotionless Lisa listening on the bickering. The girl must be so cold and nervous since their friendly date was to make Lisa forget about Jungkook. For a while.

"I am sorry, Lisa." He softly said and the emotionless girl snap her head while a sudden smile radiating from her lips. Such a polite woman.

"It's okay oppa. It's fine."

"You are trembling." Jungkook scold the girl coldly and Lisa jerk his head toward Jungkook.

"Yeah, at least I am not dead."

All the way to home spent with silence after a fired back from Lisa toward Jungkook declared. And Taehyung only could pray that everything will end soon. And as soon as they arrived at Lisa's apartment Taehyung could sigh in relieved. But with who he is kidding with.

"Hyung, you make sure she is safe till her front door, I'll wait here." Said Jungkook not even sparing a little stare at the two of them.

"You won't do that, Kook?" ask Taehyung confused.

"No it's fine, I can manage." Cut Lisa as she open the back door, exiting the car and then bowing politely. "Thank you for the ride. Good night."

"But-"

"I am fine."

--

Ting Tong...

Ting Tong...

Lisa was at the kitchen drink plain water when the front door's bell keep on ringing impatiently, and Lisa is cursing inside her mind because she just arrived and just want a calm night. Don't want to make her ears bleeding she then take step forward and decide to open the door. Not knowing that she'll regret it later.

"What are you-"

"You change the keyword." Lisa was so confused and not even ready when the man back fired her angrily. Cornering Lisa until her back hitting the small cabinet where her shoes were saved.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I just want to make sure that you arrived safe and find that you had change the keyword." Jungkook once again said the word with a betrayal look. "You don't want me to coming back that bad, do you?"

Lisa was speechless, she was not knowing how to answer, her mental just too slow to process that the man she had been missed just coming back, or just come to take what's left inside her place.

"Jungkook-ssi."

"And we back to square one now? Jungkook-ssi? That fast you erase me as if you wrote our memories with the pencil?" he is mad.

"But you were the one who left." She finally gathering herself together and said that word calmly, innocently that even make Jungkook get more angry.

"I didn't left. I just need time to think, to understand."

"What's the point anyway, Jungkook-ssi?" she asked now raising her voice a bit high. "You'll still leave."

"I won't leave you."

"But you did." Now the tears just fall make Jungkook take step forward while Lisa step back from him, refusing the touch, the empathy, the compassion. "You left me, and I can't hold you to stay, I just too dirty to do that. I still have this dignity and self-conscious to understand the situation."

Jungkook just watching how his beautiful flower fall, breaking down because of his egoistic mindset. Make the warmest person he knew, melting from the heat that was radiating from herself to securing him, to make him painless. He hurts her, the only person that could make him feel alive.

"You already have the great and perfect Kim Jennie, who am I to compete?" her fist turn white from how hard she hold it tightly, head lowered not wanting anyone to see how pathetic the woman who want her bestfriend's husband so much.

"You don't have to compete." It wont change the pain in her chest. "You already have this heart without doing anything." He then took a long step to take her body and engulfing her in a comfort hug. "You shutting down all the pain reactor in me with simply exist."

"And you still left."

"I didn't, please believe me never in million years I have the thought to leave you. I really need time to press another pain inside of me, the feeling that disturb me, that I can't meet you earlier, to protect you, so you will live only as a bright and happy flower." He spoke all of his feeling for the past weeks. Be honest, he was the one who make that word. "I am so angry that you won't say the name of that bastard who stain you with a permanent black ink, you don't know how much I want to make that bastard suffering until he asks for death himself."

She was crying mess as she felt his emotion, to hear how his heart thumping hard as his hug become tighter and tighter.

"The thought that you probably protect that bastard because you still love him, and it means you never love me, it eats me, it hurts me. Its more painful than my usual pain." She shake her head rapidly. "I need time to reassuring myself that you don't love him anymore, that you only love me, only Jeon Jungkook."

"It was so painful to not be beside you, but I just need time. I was afraid that I'll hurt you when I am still confused."

--

"What if I want to try? Will you Jeon Jungkook, try it with me Jeon Jennie?" it feels like the time stop ticking when he heard that word from her mouth.

If it was for a year ago, he must be happy and not hesitate to say yes, finally to have her all for him.

"Don't you think it's too late to put a Jeon before your name, Kim Jennie?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro