58. Title

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The storm still trapping Seoul's citizens from the outside world. Heavy rain, wind and thunder playing as the back sound outside. Lisa should be relief that she was freed from that scary situation, to not feel her heart thumping hardly from the sound of the thunder.

But then, her heart still thumping mercilessly right now. Wishing that her entire being enduring the caused of her egoistic side. Because aside of  cry outloud, she is now holding her breath, mouth a jar open, eyes half closed and hand fully grasping the blanket as Jungkook pound her from behind.

Yeah, they did that. They make love.

They were scared, sure thing. But the feel of wanting to have each other's perfectly make them willing to try to risk everything. For Lisa to finally be a perfect woman for Jungkook, and for Jungkook to assuring himself that she is his now.

Assuring him that she loves him more than her past who make her suffer. To erase every painful memories on every inch of her skin, and make the new memories, memories of happiness there. He innocently wish that she can only remember him everytime she touch her own skin. Only him.

Only Jeon Jungkook.

"Aahhnn-" she moans as he keeps on pounding her sending goosebump on her back, to her neck. The cracking sound of the bed become the witness of how hard Jungkook do her. "Oppa~ahh"

On the other side, Jungkook, holding his sanity to controlling him self to not play even harder except she want him to do that. He wanted to do her carefully, like a fragile porcelain. But then she want more. She want harder and faster and make his head nearly explode as he do her.

She likes it rough Jungkook, you can wreck her now.

Said his devilish side.

No. Don't Jungkook. We don't know her limit. And besides, this is her fist after years. Be careful.

That thought which was holding him in and just wait for his woman to ask for more.

"Beauty." He said between his raging breath as he keeps on hitting her, watching her back arched perfectly. "You- eh-- feel-- good eumm." He heard her writhing while whining under him as he looks down to her well rounded butt cheeks, down to where his dick coming in and out painfully. There are their precum liquid coating them make the sounds of their slapping skin sexier each time their skin meets.

"Tight, fuck." He swears when she clenched her walls unconsciously because she is near. And it's freaking hard for him to move. Raising from his position who back hugging Lisa was, Jungkook then on her knees hand on both of her butt. "Beautiful."

"Ngghhhh~ Oppa."

"Mine"

Jungkook pounding harder this time, hand gripping her hips restraining her to change the angle because he just found her g spot. The spot where can send her to the sky and then make her fall again and again and again.

Bitting his lips sensually, head jerk upward he lift his own right knees to make the pounding got even harder which is make her scream in delight.

"ouhh~ nghhhh~" she whined now lowering her head and burying her face on the pillow. "Good. Feel good... oh"

She screams out loud when he reaches for her both arm and then lifting her by the arm, hitting mercilessly make her mind cloudy.

She feels every button inside her turning on, her, for the first time after years had those alive butterflies flying tickling her inside, alive. Her heart feels like overwhelmed but content as well. Every holding breath make her mind clearer than before.

Restart, that's what happen to her when she feels something nearly exploding in her, eyes only see white, all white and tons of load had lifted from her chest.

Her body jerked and trembling when she had her climax, everything turning off, just her breath and her empty space can be with her. While the man pounding her sloppily, biting her shoulder and then groaning loudly as he fastens his pace before two three four trusts, he is slowing it down as she can feel warm sensation filling her to the brim.

"Love you." He softly whimpering on her left ear. "Jeon Lalice, I love you." Her heart exploded with happiness as the man said the word clearer. "And I am sorry."

--
She black out after their hot session, sleeping soundly for over 6 hours really make her feel better, even though she can feel pain between her legs, she blushes every time she recalls all the thing she did with him.

Watching his back when he was cooking, she smiles like a teenager, happy that finally, she can prove him that he is also her painkiller. That they can be together, useful to each other.

"How's the chicken soup?" He ask worriedly as she took a sip, look up at his bambi eyes.

"Amazing." She replied make him smiling, his bunny teeth showing up while he scrunch his nose. Beautiful. "Thank you." She beams before took a mouthful of rice and the soup.

"Its okay, baby." He beams back. "You need some rest." She nods. "Was I do you too rough?" He innocently asking to make her cheeks blushing like crazy. She cleared her throat when he is still looking her with those kid like face.

"I don't know, Jung oppa." She honestly whispering. "Maybe that's just because my first after such a long time." Too worried that she disappoints him. "Need to adapt. Am I failed to-"

"No. No." He quickly responding aware of where she bring their conversation at. "You are amazing. So amazing. I just freak out when you black out, I thought that you stop breathing." He took her hand with his.  "I thought I lost you; I thought I made mistake to let my head took over my body." She shakes her head and then clutching her hand harder on his. "And you did it. I am glad." He responded again with a beautiful smile painted on his face. "Though we still need to go to Dr. Im for the consultation."

"Okay." She nods and there they come to the hospital and meet Dr. Im for a sudden visit. Not that Dr. Im complain about it anyway. They sat inside Dr.Im's consultation room.

"You look happy, miss Manoban." The Dr commenting on how she looks like that day. She is glowing, radiating with happiness, while her summer dress also gives her positive vibe too.

"I think so, Dr. Im." Jungkook teases Lisa and they smile at each other.

"So, do you want to reschedule your appointment?"

"I, don't know, Dr. Im." Said Lisa fiddling with her finger. Nervous. "I think I'll just tell you some progress?" She more like questioning what she said before watching Dr. Im reaching for her note and ballpoint ready to write anything Lisa tell her excitedly. "I did it Dr. Im." Lisa softly said after she took a long sigh. Feel relieved. That there are chance for her to be, cured. To be normal. So, this is how Jungkook feel when he finally found her, found the painkiller of his pain.

"You did what, miss Manoban?"

"Sex. I can do sex."

--
After the meeting Dr. Im is still learning of what Lisa told her because it just too easy to be happen remembering how complicated Lisa's condition on their last appointment.

How the twinkle in Lisa's eyes make the woman looks alive and more beautiful 3 times. Watching Jungkook intently Dr. Im finally nods, learning that What Dr. Kim Seokjin said was right.

Love, the cure is love.

That they are lucky to meet to each other, to heal each other. Even thought there is a big and high wall called commitment between them. A married man, and a bestfriend.

Lisa silently humming for a song that Jungkook play on the radio, as Jungkook drove them somewhere secret. And after 30 minutes he stops his car in front of an apartment. She looks up to the building and look at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook didn't say a word, he just took her by the hand and entering the building, was welcomed by a young and cheerful woman in black suit and red lipstick who was now leading them toward the 7th floor.

She opens the unit number 2 and then happily talking about the units. How beautiful it was to have 5 bedroom and indoor bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, even a garden and swimming pool. Or about the modern interior, the advantage and anything good but Lisa could only be mesmerized by the balcony inside master bedroom, how they can see the city view perfectly.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She sides watching Jungkook who was by her side right now, resting his arms on the railing mimicking what she does, watching the view.

"Yeah, peaceful in here." She commented and he nods smiling proudly. "You gonna move in?" She asked and he hug siding her while whispering on her ear.

"We will move in, baby." But his word makes her furrow her brows and releasing the hug instantly.

"But I have my own already, oppa."

"I know, baby. But isn't this beautiful?"

"Well, I saw the prize." She talks back.

"Well, it's worth it baby, it's so spacious. And about yours, it's too small-"

"I am comfortable to live with you there."

"You won't think that we will only living with the two of us, right?" And she is confused, totally don't know what's Jungkook mean. And he chuckled watching his lover confused look. "We will need more space for our child later, don't you think?" He softly uttered his words, but it still hit her hard, touching her heart.

She is opening and closing her mouth, but she couldn't find the right words to speak up. And he can understand that she is still learning how to think about them.

"This is a perfect place for our family to live. For our child to raised, right?"

He is still waiting for her respond as he watches her glossy eyes, when suddenly the woman earlier clearing her throat on the doorway make both of them snapped their head.

"Yes, miss Oh?" Said Jungkook take a place beside Lisa.

"I would like to listen about your feedback about the place Mr. Jeon." She said still with her business smile and Lisa could swear that the woman there tries to flirt.

"I like the interior and I think I also could believe on the safety security."

"We have high technology and super professional labor, sir." She proudly said.

"Good." Said Jungkook and look at Lisa questioning her. "How about you?" And Lisa biting her lips looking around and stop on the woman.

"Beautiful."

"We are honored ma'am." She responded happily. "This unit will be perfect by your sister, Mr. Jeon. We can do some improvement if you need some change as your taste."

"Oh, she isn't my sister, Miss Oh." Said Jungkook quickly while intertwining his hand with Lisa. The woman shot them a confused look, with mouth half open. "She is my soon to be wife."

The woman malfunction as she just looks at the two guest blankly and they laugh dryly.

"Mr. Jeon, you are married-".

"You'll learn about my divorcement news soon. And I think if you can work together with us as we agree to take this unit, you'll provide extra special safety for my girlfriend."

-----
NOTE : I'll give it a try.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro