60. Fata Morgana

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Do you think how long you can escape from your problem, bro?" Ask Jimin as he took seat beside Jin and Yoongi, right in front of Jungkook's table. They make an urgent meeting, a gathering specially to scolding Jungkook.

On the other side Jungkook stay still while biting his lower lips, angry toward his hyungs for always force him to open his eyes. He just wants lonely time, for himself. But they won't let him. 2 days sleeping at Namjoon's place, make the hyungs questioning why he didn't get home, he has two places with two womans for him.

"I need time, hyung."

"Bullshit, kook. You hurt yourself. You didn't even get the conclusion after 2 days at Namjoon's place." Said Yoongi while eyes still glued to his phone.

"I am okay,-"

"But you hurt Lisa." Jungkook snorting annoyingly while Taehyung cut his off. He knows where it will be going. "You better do something, anything that will end every up and down you made."

"Like what?" Jungkook raise his voice eyes challenging Taehyung who just sat beside Namjoon.

"Like divorcing Jen or break up with Lisa."

"You talk like that because you are not in my position hyung. You talk like that because you just want to take Lisa from me."

"Jeon Jungkook, watch your tone!" Jin harshly said.

"He doesn't understand, Jin hyung. but he keeps on talking like he knew every single feeling I had-"

"It's all about you. Always about you, can you for once man up huh?" Taehyung standing for his sitting position and Namjoon quite ready standing with Taehyung and use his arm to restrain Taehyung in case. "Do you ever think about what Lisa or Jen feel? If Jen deserves every single thing you did, then what is Lisa did for you to repeating hurting him like that?"

"Tae stops."

"Everyone thinks that's good that Lisa can make you painless, while the pain constantly become hers. Look at yourself, buddy. You just transform yourself like Jennie. Like your wife. Greedy to the root without want to know others feeling."

"Hey, stop." Said Jimin again right now standing beside Taehyung and side hugging the younger to calm him.

"I don't know you anymore." Add Taehyung lowering his tone and eyes glossy with visible unborn tears. "The now you disappoint me." Tae said finally before walk out from Namjoon's house.

The 6 others stay still speechless. Awkwardly looking at each other, while Jungkook watching the front door with raging breath. Anger filling his heart, will pain filling his head.

"I don't like Lisa for hurting you, trying to escape from your grasp when she was the one who can make you not in pain." Slowly Jimin uttering his words. "I am the first person to agree with Taehyung, for you to let Lisa go." Jungkook can't say anything, his heart aches only to imagine that. "Jen wont easily let you go, and you seem enjoying the feeling."

"I am not." Jungkook oppose. "I am sorry for disappointing you, hyungs." And the silence once again enveloping the thick air.

"Me too." Jin then speak up make the 5 heads look up at him. "Agree if you let Lisa go." Jin hesitantly looking at Jungkook. "I think it's unfair to tie her for your cure, she also deserves to be happy. I regret to force both of you to chain up like this. I suppose concentrate on how make a cure for you rather than make another problem."

"Hyung." Namjoon stops Jin for blaming himself.

"Think it again Jeon Jungkook, Lisa is not a bad woman, a good one who is pretty and good at cooking too. She can attract another man easily. Her chance to be happy is higher than you. Choose it, take her or let her go." Hoseok who had his mouth sealed just say the words.

After deep thought and long silence Jungkook finally decide to go home. To his home. He takes a long step and entering the unit, took a deep breath before walking to the kitchen. Smiling sadly watching that frail back standing in front of the stove. His heart aches remembering all the bad things he did to her.

She deserves to be happy.

That words haunt him; he can't lose her.

Her chance to be happy is higher than you.

It hits his heart hard, knowing that a perfect woman like her will easily leave him. Tears slowly coming down from his eyes as he nervously walking and hug her from behind. He can hear her gasp before that shoulder relaxed and a soft touch from her hand on his arm easily make his emotion flowing like waterfall.

"Welcome home."

--
He woke up the next morning with a small smile formed on his lips, feel lighter and content. Last night after his crying session he apologize with ten thousand and hundred words of sorry. Pouring all of his emotion for being a selfish and egoist jerk toward her saint soul.

She keeps saying it's okay. But no. It's not an okay.

If only she knew what kind of sin he did she might leave him right away.

And he can't let it happen.

He looks at the surrounding, amaze how Lisa manages to tidy all the mess they made last night. Rough and wildest night they ever had. He swears he could die because of her.

Last night they poured their feeling, colliding their body to each other. He groans until he feels his throat sore from last night. They keep on testing their limit. He even sure she was almost blacking out with a jelly leg last night after their god knows how many climaxes they had.

Yawning once again, he stands up, walking to their walk-in closet, putting on boxer he chuckled looking at his reflection. Red bruises caused by Lisa are all over his top body. From neck to his pelvis. She did no mercy last night. Make him chock after she show him her wildest side.

His heart thumping wildly as pink tint blushing on his cheeks recalling the memory when she dominates the bed last night. And after he is done with all his fanboying toward her love bite, he put on a white t shirt and walk down to the kitchen.

He shocked with a barking voice downstair and his heart falling to the ground when he watches Taehyung already sitting neatly in front of the counter, carrying Yeon tan, his dog waiting Lisa who has a wide smile on her face.

"Morning, baby." Jungkook shamelessly walking toward Lisa who is busy make a pancake, hugging her from behind and sensually whispering on her ear as if no one watching them. Lisa gasp and look at Jungkook from her shoulder, glaring in the process but the man only pouting cutely make Lisa couldn't resist but looking at his apple like lips. And he won't waste the opportunity, stealing a light kiss on her lips.

"Oppa." She scolded him but he just being clingy.

"What is that, baby?" He plays dumb while swaying their body right and left.

"I am cooking." She said and looking at Taehyung apologetically.

"I should have been rougher last night, don't you think?" His words make her jaw dropped. "You amazingly can walk this morning even after I ruin you last night."

"Oppa, there is Taehyung oppa."

"What's with him?" He still smelling her neck calmly. "He should have known not to come to our unit in the morning." And he bravely hips thrusting her make her gasp as his eyes sets on Taehyung.

Taehyung also got shocked; it's been a long time since the last time he saw Jungkook get wild.

The younger smirking to his hyung in triumphant. He should make his hyung know that she belongs to him.

"You left your phone at Namjoon hyung's place." Taehyung said awkwardly after he cleared his throat. Feel uncomfortable to watch him hugging Lisa who just know try to hide her red face.

"Oh, thanks, hyung." He smugly said taking his phone back. "Want to join breakfast?" He fakes smiling at Taehyung. Taehyung almost opening his mouth when he cuts by the younger, again. "But before that I'll excuse myself and Lisa to the bathroom first."

--

"Thats nasty sssshhhh~" lisa whined try to say word clearly toward Jungkook who's now behind her, thrusting lazily. "Impolite ngghh~" he chuckled when her hand slipped from the glass wall inside the bathroom, luckily it stuck on her knee.

"Never ssssshhh~ did that again ahhh~" she screams as he picks the pace with the new angle that makes him fill her whole, deeper.

"God." Thats the only thing he keep on saying since he locked them inside the bathroom. Just few minutes ago, after excusing their self from Taehyung, he practically dragging a confuse Lisa toward their bathroom not even waiting for the guest to respond.

Now either the older go home with empty hand, or he choose to stay in the kitchen, Jungkook won't mind. He is so sure that their scream can be heard clearly.

"Oppaa~" she breathlessly calls his name as he fastens the thrust, right hand chocking her neck and the other one gripping on her hip tightly.

"Mine. This is mine." He is also breathless and as mess as her, thrusting his hips wildly on her body, sweat and water coating their body, as they had sex under the warm shower. "You are mine rrgggghhh~".

--

"What's this?" she just arrived from work, late after long meeting about their new product. She was so tired, but it disappears in a blink of second right after she open the main door and was attacked by tight hug, and the sweet smell of delicious meal. How could this happiness happen to her.

He shrugs his shoulder preparing her meal while she checks the ticket he gave. Two plane ticket, for their early honeymoon. she was shocked for his mindset; he is not even starting the court for his divorcement. she wants to laugh.

"Our early honeymoon ticket." he said effortlessly. "We can check on some good place for our wedding, and also for our real honeymoon."

"Oppa..!!" I sigh half chuckled looking at him standing in front of the refrigerator, looking for the juice. "Let's just wait until the divorcement finished."

"You don't love me anymore?" he pouts cutely as his big doe eye looking at her sadly.

"I do love you, but I just can't believe in you anymore." and there he is, look so pure and innocent. "You stole my pill that day even though it was my fertile period." and he instantly looking away biting his lower lip. "Can you imagine what will happen if I don't have reserve?"

"I promise you won't loss them anymore if you agree to take this early honeymoon."

"But it's so hectic in the office."

"So does mine, baby." he cuts her off again. "And I prioritize you more than anything, because I love you. So, you love me or not?" she loss of word of his cunning behavior, he can play the word as he wants, that's how he conquers the world. "And what's the bad of having baby with me?"

"When you still someone else's husband? No." she shakes her head.

"I'll be yours in weeks." he proudly stating and she just looking down at her nails, playing with them while her mind in a mess.

somehow, she just so afraid, afraid that all of the good things happen right now right in front of her eyes was only a fata morgana. she is not used to have goodness, all what she gets always because they all wanted something from her as a reward. and once she felt up in the nine cloud now, she is afraid, afraid that a huge storm will ruin her, taking away the hopes, the smile and also her heart.

She will just stay there, at the limit, she can't cross that wall. the happiness is big enough right now, she can't hope for more. or it will kill her in the end. she should have not wishing for more, but she can't help it.

Imagining their wedding, him become hers. have a cute little baby.

"What if the divorcement will never happen?" she murmurs but he already took a seat in front of her, and he hear that. But he just smiles and take her right hand, caressing her fingers lovely.

"I'll do everything for the divorcement."

"But you said Jen's parent still don't know, there is possibility-" she begins to talk fast, and he took her hand and hold it tighter make her stop the talk, looking at him, with a shaking hand.

"This is my life, and soon to be ours. They- can't do anything." he calmly stating. "My heart choose you, baby. As a bonus, the pain just goes away like a miracle. You- are important."

I wish.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro