61. Lucid Dream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't you think 2 weeks was too short?" said Jungkook while side hugging Lisa on their bed, at one of the best resorts in Singapore. They went to Italy and Morocco before they land 2 days ago in Singapore. Jungkook originally set Maldives and Turkey as their destination too, but Lisa refuses it and said that she will go there when they have their real honeymoon.

"Don't be too much, oppa. Can you imagine how much money you've lost spending your time with me rather than taking care of your company?" Casually Lisa answer Jung kook's question that makes Jungkook whining and tightening his hug, drown his face more on her neck more make her giggle. That's amazing how he acts all childish just now, although last night he was dominating their night.

"You are no romantic at all, baby." He said breathing on her neck, inhaling her scent greedily. "But why do I love you this much." He keeps on whining. "I want to be like this with you, to do nothing but always be by your side."

Patiently Lisa listening on what Jungkook said, just like a mother listening on her son rambles about their friends.

"I always had the pain that almost kill me, and now, you fill me with happiness that I am afraid will make my heart exploded." She is humming listening on what he said. Again. "You won't kill me, right?"

"How can I kill you?"

"I don't know." He said abruptly, although deep inside of him was screaming in fear. Having her like this, being happy was like a lucid dream for him. It looks so real, all the touches, the feeling. But still, it's only a dream. She is unpredictable. Just like the first time they met, he will never think that they will have a romantic relationship, she was distancing herself from him and purely had interaction with him only for a favor that her best friend made, that is his current wife. "Just don't leave me."

"Why should I be leaving you?"

"Just don't." he hissed, and she feels something wet on her neck. "I can handle it if you kill me with knife, hit me by car, or poisoning me. But I can't if you leave me, alive." His voice break in the last word and it breaks hers too. She engulfs him in her embrace more, caressing his back and humming lullaby to his ear. Listening on his sobbing patiently, kissing his temple gently.

"Just be happy." Lisa speaks out after long minutes, still creasing his back repeatedly. "I will do everything to make you happy, MY Jeon Jungkook."

"So, stay."

How could you think that I am the one who will leave, even if I do, you still have Jennie. And I have no one. I should have been the only person who feel scared in here, not you. Jeon Jungkook, pabo!  She thought.

--

"What is this?" ask Lisa as she took the grocery bag from Jung kook's who just got back from the market, they will make their dinner together, it's their last trip, their last early honeymoon night, in Bangkok. He bought meat, vegetables, and some seasoning that they need and one pack of test pack.

"I am sure 100% you can read that Thai on the box, baby." He said calmly as he took the vegetables and wash it, smiling at Lisa who stood dumbfounded holding the box of test pack, jaw dropped. "Use the bathroom while you try one of them." He softly smiling, hiding his nervousness.

Early in the morning, she was rushed to the bathroom, throwing up till the last food she ate last night. He was worried sick and just googling because she won't let him to bring her to the hospital. And one of the articles caught his attention.

Early pregnancy symptom: Nausea with or without vomiting

He smiles like crazy thinking that finally he will make something that will tie Lisa, he knew that she still took the pill but there is a probability that it won't work. There is always weakness in what people made right?

Only thinking that there is living creature, a small wad of blood, that lived there, with a weak heartbeat, the evidence of their love makes his chest nearly exploded. with the happiness, God must sit all of the happiness he never felt right after his family left and just pour to him all of them right now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro