79. No Sorry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'll kill you." Jin startled when he heard a scream at the end of the hallway. He just exiting the meeting room, it was exhausting back in there.

"Sir, please stop. Sir." Jin has no option but walking quickly toward the crowd. His eyes widened when he sees Jungkook was hovering a man that he saw last time with Bobby. Two securities try to stop Jungkook and one security shielding a bleeding man from Jungkook's fist. He quickly came forward to hold Jungkook before his dongsaeng listed as a criminal once the hospital decides to call police.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" he asks and try to remove Jungkook's body which is so heavy. "Jungkook, are you out of your mind? you hurt someone." But Jungkook keep on trying to hit the poor man like a lunatic, like a monster he is. "Jeon Jungkook." Angrily Jin slaps Jungkook's cheek hardly that stopping the younger to hit the man. He looked at Jin's eyes with his doe eyes, at lost. "Wake up, Kook, what happen to you?"

"He hurt Lisa, hyung." And out of expectation, the beast they've been trying to hold right now is pleading with a tiny voice at Jin. "He is the one who made Lisa this way, I will never let that person meet sunrise anymore."

--

Jennie was laughing at the sitcom she watches on the screen, while her mouth busy munching apple that her new maid place on the table in front of her. As she is so into the plot, her focus was on the clicking sound of the lock door. She looks at the right side where is the new person come, she smiles at the thought of Jungkook coming home from work, and then they'll hug but, what she sees make her frown.

She stands up quickly and walking fast toward the man who never shift a gaze to her. She saw some bruises under his eyes, down to his jaw and it makes her worried.

"Hey, what happen?" she tries to touch his face which is he avoided slyly. "Nanny, hurry take the first aid kit right now." She demands the confuse maid and then dragging Jungkook to the nearest sofa. "Was it hurt? What happen? Who did this to you?"

"Please, stop, Jen." He pleads tiredly still try to make her stop to touch him. "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, kook."

"Then don't look at me!" now he sounds more like mad, and it makes her quiet in no time. Her eyes glossy and her heart torn. So is this how it feels like, she thought to herself. So, this is how Jungkook felt every time she spoke to him in the past. "I'm better by myself now." He keeps on saying the words that's hurting her more. "So please, give me space. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially when you are pregnant like this." And he is still keeps on thinking about others now. "I can handle myself. Thank you for your attention."

"I am just trying." She dryly said watching at the man in front of her sadly.

"Don't." he shakes his head still talk softly. "Just focus on your pregnancy, focus to yourself." He smiles thinly and standing straight was about to leave.

"Is it Bobby who made you like this?" he stays still, while Jennie madness took over her. "So, you've been trying to meet her again? Even when you know that I am pregnant?"

"Jungkook, tell me what she had that I don't?"

--

"Hello." Jennie said with no emotion, elegantly take a seat near the bed, looking at the unconscious Lisa in front of her. She stays still watching Lisa, her hand fiddling and as her hand reaching her own bump she smiles. "The baby in me also say hello to the auntie Lisa."

She then looks around the room when she sees no response, humidifier, a vase of sunflower that is make her smile again.

"I almost forget how you love yellow, Lily." She spokes again. "You know, I begin to like that color too, I think it's the baby. I can't believe the baby already betraying me, liking you even before they born."

"I really love the baby, so much. And with Jungkook beside me, the soft and lovely person he is, make everything perfect just like what I calculate. But you know, ever since he learns that you are trying to end your life that is unfortunately failed, his focus is not to the baby anymore. Even though I belief that it's all out of his guilt to you, it still makes me uncomfortable."

"You hurt me and my baby." She speaks again now starring at Lisa hardly. "If with your conscious will make him stay away from you, can you just wake up now?"

"Besides, it's not fun anymore when you can't see me and Jungkook having happy life."

--

"Hey, you come." She was about to hug the man which is walking to her but then realize that the eyes contented with anger, she back away a little.

"Where have you been?"

"I am staying at home."

"You weren't here when I come for the lunch." And it is silencing her. "You know what your doctor said Jen? The baby is fragile, your pregnancy is risk-"

"I know, okay, I just want to see outside the world."

"Bobby call me."

"I just want to see my friend."

"Your friend? Really?"

"Kook! What's your intention to ask like that?" Jen now raising her tone and was widening her eyes at her husband.

"She nearly stops to breath when you were there, what you did to her?"

"Nothing."

"Stop lying,"

"I am not lying. You can check the cctv, I am just talking to her, I want her to know that I am happy with you and our baby. I want her to wake up to see us become a real good family like what she wished."

"Can't you stop fooling yourself?" Jungkook hardly breathing, try to control his emotion as best as he can. "We will never make a good family together. It's too late for you to make this all rainbow when you already paint me black."

"Kook."

"It's too late to make me look at you the way I did in the past, no, it won't work anymore. You killed that Jeon Jungkook who looks at you with a love in his eye, this is me now, the pain that only left in me." He screams in front of her face out of frustration. "And don't you think I am a fool believing in you 100%, I am standing here because this is what she wants. I am sacrificing myself into something I don't even know just for her, so you just do your part."

--

"I can't believe this." Jin scoffed watched at the screen in front of him, Dr.Im chuckled beside him. "That bitch wake her up. I need an explanation, Dr. Im." He said and looking at the doctor smiling brightly.

"I think its work like a defibrillator. It will send a shocking effect to force her to wake up. Or let's just say, we need her to feel angry to be awake."

--

"How do you feel?"

"Where is Kim Kai?"

"Was the coma damage your brain too, Lis?"

"I want to see him, Bobby"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro