Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette sighed and bit her lip. "Tyler, I'm sorry but I love Adrien. I-I can't date you."

"I-I know. I just needed to tell you. You're my inspiration." Tyler bit his lip and walked over to her. She took a step back against the wall.

"Tyler, I can't love you." He stepped closer to her. She bit her lip and blushed.

"I know," his lips were inches from hers. He rested his arm on the wall by her head. He moved closer. "I love you."

"I-I know." His lips brushed hers. He wanted to kiss her. He backed away and she sighed. She walked to the door and walked out, finding Adrien in the hall. Tyler walked out and Adrien growled.

"What were you two doing?" He gritted his teeth hard.

"Tyler was showing me his designs. Can he see?" Tyler nodded and let him see. Adrien sighed when he saw them and they were impressive. They walked to the band and it was getting dark.

"Father," Gabriel hummed as he put his tools away. "Can my friends stay the night?"

"Expand on that." Gabriel stated.

"Nino, Kim, Nathanael, Alya, Alix and Marinette." Adrien bit his lip.

"As long as their parents are okay with it." He only heard him up to Alix. Adrien lifted a brow.

"O-Oh and Marinette." Gabriel looked over at him, his eyes wide.

"Adrien."

"I'll make sure they don't do anything!" Alya smiled and Gabrel sighed.

"Fine. Just make sure it's okay with all their parents."

"C-Can my friend Lila come?" Marinette asked.

"Her, parents."

"Okay Father." They walked out of his office and ran home. Marinette looked at her parents in disbelief. Lila was at the door with her bag.

"Papa-"

"I said no Marinette." Tom kept cleaning up the bakery.

"Oh come on Tom. She's young and Lila will be there to make sure nothing bad happens." Sabine smiled.

"Please papa." Marinette begged him. He sighed.

"I get that you're young but he-"

"They haven't kissed in like a year. I don't think they'll go further then a hug." Lila picked at her nails.

Tom sighed and motioned for her to go to her room. Marinette squealed. "Thank you Papa!" She ran upstairs and packed clothes. She ran down and kissed her parents goodbye then walked out the mansion with Lila. The boys and girls joined them as they walked. Marinette rang the doorbell and smiled as the gate opened and Adrien stepped out the front door in sweatpants and a tank top with his hair tied back.

"Welcome back my dudes!" Adrien smiled and let them in. The girls shared a room and the boys shared one. Adrien showed them the rooms. "I'll be in my room with the the guys and the girls are up there."

"Why don't you two," they all pushed Marinette to Adrien. "Share a room and the rest of us share that room? Good okay!" Alya smiled and they all ran to the other room. Marinette bit her lip as they walked into his room.

"W-Why don't we all share your room?"

"My Father doesn't want us guys 'getting it up'." Adrien laughed and Marinette giggled.

"Uhm, can you leave? I need to change."

"Be in the bathroom. I need to fix my hair anyway," Adrien laughed and walked out is bathroom and closed the door. Marinette put down her bag and took out her pajamas, a red tank top and black shorts, and took off her shirt. Adrien peaked through the door and blushed. He crept out and held her waist when she pulled her shorts on, only in a bra with her top off. "You're beautiful." He kissed her neck.

"A-Adrien. I need to change." She bit her lip and blushed. He let go of her waist and she swiftly put on her shirt. He laughed and hugged her tight, tucking her head under his chin.

He let go and she blushed. "I'm gonna go ask my Father if we can all share my room." She nodded and he left. She looked around his room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro