❝ 2/22/22 ❞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bonjour!
Probably wasn't expecting to publish this but gotta keep ya on your toes! >.D

I was going to hang onto this art dump for the start of February but decided to publish it on this date since it's fucking ironic and vibing for it x)

Anyways, I have been doing alright, with writing block and just getting over it helped get me through this week ... Or will... Hopefully...

Anyways, art time .D

Let's start out with some fandom artwork! I never usually do fandom artwork cause I just... Never have motivation for it but I honestly love the Eeveelutions and I drew 7/9!

Expect the other two in the next one!

First one up is my PFP on discord, Vaporeon!

And I adore it sooo much qwq

Even if Vaporeon isn't my favorite one, I just think Vapor turned out really well??? Honestly my favorite one I have drawn so far hehe!

Next one up is FatYoshi5's favorite, Leafeon!

Leafeon is just overrated and I had to give it a cute pose and AHHHHHHH, I JUST LOVE HOW SOFT IT LOOKS-

The shading is a bit too harsh but I love how Leafeon looks qwq

Next one up, Espeon!

I honestly didn't like how this turned out; however, the more I look at it, the more I actually adore Espeon lol!

... Espeon needs a new form or mega evolution, thatd be fucking sweet-

Next one up, Jolteon!

It looks almost lineless but isn't .D

I hate how the electric hair looks but just like Esp, the more I look at them, the more I adore!

The next one, I don't really like so much? qwq;;;

Yeahhhhhh, I could've definently tried harder since Glaceon is the weakest Eeveelution but hey, can't hate someone for trying and looking at the reference of Glaceon x)

... Maybe I'll redraw them sometime?

Second weakest, Flareon lol!

While sketching, I thought I was going to hate this more when I colored it but honestly, I love how fluffy Flareon looks, they just look so bean material??

And last but not least, the man with the plan in the stands, Eevee

Even with the lineart being extremely light, I honestly adore this picture a lot! I think it captures Eevee's cuteness and they look so fluffy!!

Originally, the tail was going to be up; however, the back legs looked wonky so the tail REALLY saved me -

And the bulk of the art dump are redesigns.

Why did I torture myself and redesign 13 characters?? Because they needed it honestly -

I decided to put all the old pictures together for space! Just note that some of the characters in these pictures don't have a redesign just yet either for space orr for time!

Huuuuuge thanks to lilspacebirb and pastelchromist for helping me come up with ideas! 💛

Let's start with section A of our list!

From upper left hand corner to lower right hand corner we have:

Esther, West, Tagan, Andreas, Oralee and Therese!

Let's start with category A shall we .DD

Esther.

Esther's theme was just the color yellow. He wasn't like Melly who had a bee theme and loved being around bees, quite the opposite.

Esther had no key take away points from his design and I wanted to solve that

Esther honestly got a giant upgrade and I honestly really enjoy the simplicity and how cute the theme looks on him! Jackie recommended a tea boba theme and I absolutely adore it!

Esther works as a barista in a cafe part time and I have Esther an apron! Esther has a fluffy cape (?) with black dots as Boba tends to have that in it so I incorporated that aspect into Esther!

Darkened the skin and made the hair color more realistic! I thought it would look more professional to have regular hair color than to look all colorful and out there!

Next up we have West, who also has a drink theme, hot chocolate -

There was nothing really wrong with West's original design, I just felt like I could incorporate more into it and that's what I did !

I. Honestly. Love. How. West. Turned out.

I had to keep the ironic cape; however, I added a fluffy, marshmallow like looking aspect to it since there are individuals that drink hot chocolate with marshmallows! Placed marshmallows throughout his design as it was in the original drawing that Pastel made for me when I adopted West and I decided to capitalize off of it-

Dark splashes for the more chocolatier the hot chocolate is and I added the lil swirls as Coco is his younger brother, and Coco has a coffee theme, so I thought it would be fun to connect them to each other!

Next one up, Tagan! I honestly don't see anything wrong with Tagan's design except the colors and the use of red. Tagan's color palate is "christmasy" and I wanted to change that!

And so I decided to mainly go with a color I REALLY neglect, green! Green sucks but I wanted to give it a nice spin and I think it looks really nice here!!

Tagan is cousins with Babak, Phantom and Sanzhar (who will be getting a name change) so I wanted to do something completely different, which led to be preppy royalty! I know I have a lot of "royalty themed" characters but you can never go wrong with that-

Do I love the outfit?
Yep.
Do I love the shades of green and yellow?
Yep.
Do I love how his cape gives him lil wings?
Yep.

And of course, couldn't forget to give him a random headband with ears-

Next are two characters in one! Pastel redesigned Andreas and Virsilia (section B) and I couldnt help myself but draw what they drew for me lol!!

And I honestly love how Pastel designed these two beans for me!!

First off, Andreas. Andreas had been given the most amount of change and I can't help but fall in love with his new character personality and ... He just looks so lovely and lively!

His theme was alien deep abyss and I absolutely adore how cute and geeky he gets for trying to prove that there are aliens! You might be wondering, why Andreas might have a robot hand that he is using to flip people off and that's because he is a robot! The original design of Andreas was supposed to be him trying to keep on the down low about his being robotic; however, I honestly enjoy him realizing it and being on the search for robots lol!

And the next one is Virisila!

Virsilia has a pineapple theme and had gotten her blue colors taken away from her! I honestly like all the pineapples all over! I like the tattoo, pineapple glasses and how simple and cute she looks!!

Will definently redraw the shipart of her and her two girlfriends again!

And last but not least, Oralee.

I never really felt satisfied with Oralee's design. It felt rushed and I had created his design off of a "create your oc by shuffling your music playlist" and I knew I could do better-

Long story short, I changed Oralee to become Ori as I was struggling with drawing male designs and just felt... Out of it for male designs. Oralee was the last one I had to redesign so switching his gender honestly was soooo helpful!!

Originally, I was going to make her have aqua green colors but I settled for this type of blue!

Her design is simple, yes, but I really enjoy how she hella looks, she just looks very pleasing and I can't wait to flesh her and the middle east countries out some more!

And now that category A is done, here we are with category B!

From upper left hand corner to lower right hand corner we have: Nergui, Valera, Rose, Anubis, Virsila, Nala and Cam

Nergui's design isn't done yet so we will skip that for now!

I honestly really loved Valera's design and there wasn't anything wrong with it; however, you know me-

Changed their colors to green, added more of a asymmetrical look to them since their theme was mismatched! I still adore the original outfit but I really like this one too! Maybe I'll just change the colors of it as a second outfit??

This paragraph is probably the shortest out of all the redesigns since I don't... Really remember redesigning them LOL

Next one up, Rose!

Rose honestly... Was all just Vincent's short girlfriend who had a growing disorder and I wanted to add something on top of that!

She now has a duck "alternative" theme since she was originally an "uwu pastel girl" and why not change that! If any of you tried to find Rose's chapter (which was with Vincent), decided to revamp her character arc and have it less dependent on Vincent!

Really like the duck theme!

The next one is Anubis. Anubis needed some help. He was supposed to be based on the God of Death but?? Nothing???

Choosing the name Anubis seemed TOO easy so I wanted to pick a different Egyptian God I was more passionate about

Khonshu

Khonshu is the Egyptian God for traveling and is assosiated with the moon and birds and sooo .D

This.

This guy is literally.

I adore him.

It took FOREVER thinking of ideas that I didn't know if I even wanted to redesign Anubis yet but here the new and fleshed out superior version of him is!

Khonshu usually wears a hood and his bird mask; however, whenever I design out his reference I WILL include his eye color and hair style but for now, you get this .D

Added the moon phases since Khonshu was known as the owl bird that traveled with the moon and so, he has moon references .D

Gave him wings and a tail since... Yanno... Bird .D

I'm going to remake the picture where he is with his Grandmother, Ancient Egypt-

And last one up is Cameron who had the most updated look out of all of them!

Cameron had been a stereotypical smart boi who liked math and I ... Kinda hate that idea?? There is nothing special about math-

Since Esi is a fashion designer and got inspired by someone to pursue in that career, why not have it be Cameron?

Even if it doesn't look like it, Cameron has a cheesecake theme and was turned into someone who loves to sow and knit!

His work name is Cupid and instead of being the cold and salty math nerd, he is know the anxious, baby individual that loves to sow and knit ... With math on the side-

His fanny pack over his knitted, flannel apron says "but-buts" as Esi wrote that when she was younger and still says that to this day!

That isn't a cape he has drapped around him, that's actually a blanket... Even if it doesn't look like it, it reads "blanket power"

Anyways, I love Cupid's look qqwq

Since we are on the topic of characters having foody themes-

Last one isn't on section B but someone I decided to redesign regardless, Linda!

Linda was plain. She has no character to her and I waited three months for her old design so why not spice it up?

I decided to go with a strawberry shortcake theme and ...

I adore her new looks!!

I adore the colors. The outfit. The parasol I didn't butcher and how her hair looks!!

I planted strawberries throughout her design and she honestly looks like a sweet bean! Her, Elie and Hana would get a long REALLY well since she also has a passion for baking; however, her main passion is being a movie star!

I have no idea why but the more I stare and look at her, the more things I like about this design. It just?? Fits so well and the pose really makes it more adorable!

And last but not least, we end off with Paris! I honestly really love my trans girl and I wanted to do something with space since I was practicing a French song ... About space

And
I
Adore.

I adore this so much?? I didn't put the title of the song on the picture since I wanted it to have the "lyrics" scrolling by since I kinda wanna make a cover out of it but I doubt I will since I am awkward ;v;

Thank you guys so much for checking out my art dump and I hope you guys have a wonderful day / night ❤️

❤️ suggestions / tips ? ❤️
Ibis paint (phone) welcomed !

🧡 requests 🧡
Open

💛 art trades 💛
Open

💚 customs 💚
Open

💙 redesigns 💙
Open

💜 waiting list ? 💜
None