8/16/17 (Morning/Afternoon)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I should leave very soon, but I'll tell you about Anthony messaging me this morning. He said "Good Morning" so I responded back the same way, resisting the temptation to flirt. I wished him a happy anniversary with Jasmine today. He thanked me. I asked what he had planned, but he told me that Jasmine had actually planned the date.

Great, now I've gotta try to find him according to Jasmine's mindset.

I told him that I'll always be close, no matter where he goes. He asked me if I stalk him. I replied, "What is your definition of "Stalk"?"

He told me that "stalk" would be to follow him solely for social attention, to get his attention or for harm. I told him none of them were my intention. I told him that all I wanted was to keep him safe. I also said that I wouldn't protect him from life, but I'd protect him from life-threatening danger. He understood perfectly.

Sorry, I got sidetracked and completely forgot. It's Afternoon now, but I'll keep writing anyways.

So, today was my last day of soccer drills with Shianne. It was so fun an amazing. Some of her other friends showed up too, so I got to play keeper. Keeper is my favorite position in soccer. I love it almost as much as I love Anthony.

Anywho, my meeting today was actually canceled last night, so I'm free to follow Anthony around. He and Jasmine are now in Kay's Jewelry Shop. Heh... The song played in my head. "Every Kiss begins with Kay."

I can barely resist...

Wait... A police officer is pulling up to the store. He has his lights and sirens on... Crap.

I've got to go see what's going on.

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro