Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jaehyun grew up in a vain family. Even if he was a child, his diet was watched. He wasn't allowed to eat candies, chocolates, cookies, generally sugar. His mother does give him schedules to atleast give him a good childhood but Jaehyun was fine with his lifestyle. Well, he didn't have anything to compare with anyway.

Kids in his schools does the same thing. They were all active in terms of sports. Jaehyun was and is a competitive guy. Other than sports, his mother has already auditioned him in several magazine photoshoots and advertisements at a young age. The man didn't know that how he lives is beyond different from what most children have.

Although, his attitude wasn't the same as any ill-mannered influencers and artists. Jaehyun was very kind growing up. His parents still educated him very well. He was alright with everything that happened to him but he wouldn't want to be constantly pressured about his performance, as well as his partners. He is the only child.

Jaehyun was then hired in a famous fashion line, Prada. He's one of their runway models and he thought it's a big achievement. He loves his job. He was getting enough attention and grabs every opportunity to keep learning.

"It's winter season! I'm excited for another collection," Johnny uttered, a friend of his and a professional photographer, one of fashion week's organizers as well, "Prada's leading another Seoul Fashion Week, huh?"

"Yeah," Jaehyun groaned, "I'm then again in a strict diet."

"Aren't you always?"

"Hell no. I'm sneaking in sugars too sometimes. Try and tell this to my manager, I'll rip you into pieces."

The other laughed, "Uh-huh, then you won't be able to know my good news. I bet you'll regret it."

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at him, "What is it?"

"I thought you'll rip me into pieces?"

"The fuck, John!"

Johnny laughed, "It's about your big crush."

Jaehyun's eyes immediately widened, "Lee Taeyong?!"

"Prada seemed to like that french fashion designer. I heard they just sent an invitation for a collaboration--"

"No fucking way! When?!"

The reason why Jaehyun's pressured with having a partner, especially a woman, is because his parents want a grandchild. But Jaehyun openly told them that he's more into men, more likely just into Lee Taeyong--a famous fashion designer who proved himself as a Korean. The man's just really captivated.

Taeyong's really pretty, to begin with. Although he looks very arrogant and doesn't smile much, Jaehyun's really impressed with his pieces. Every fashion week and runways of the designer, the man watched it religiously. He wants to wear Taeyong's clothing. He wants to give them justice. They were always done beautifully and intelligently, and the man just gets mesmerized.

In short, Jaehyun has a huge crush on Taeyong.

Just thinking that he'll be able to see Taeyong makes his stomach churn.

"I don't know when but it was in an article that he accepted it. Taeyong's been catching attention, here and there. He is trained professionally in Paris and that's already a huge deal. The bonus is that he's a genius. He works very smart. I might just slip a schedule with him to catch a photo of his pieces..."

"Of course, I'll take him to a date first before you."

Johnny laughed at him, "Date? You're getting your hopes up. That guy wouldn't even let anyone go near him within less than five meters."

"Oh, come on," the man uttered, "I can maybe catch his attention."

"And by doing what? Flirt? Do you even know if he likes men?"

Jaehyun cleared his throat, "He...never disclosed anything. In fact, he didn't want to be in a relationship--But hey, he might change his mind."

The other rolled his eyes, "Mr. Jung, you're a model. Not just any model, you're someone everyone has an eye on. You have your reputation, you can't be a dog around Lee Taeyong--"

"Tell that to yourself, dude! You're literally all over for that Thai actor!"

"It's Ten! Get it right!"

Jaehyun shrugged, "Whatever. I'll do what I have to do!"

"Don't be delusional!"

Taeyong finally arrived back in Seoul. It felt very different now that he's back after for so many years. He got used to Paris that he felt new in his home country. It is still beautiful and he just landed by autumn. It should get cold and snowy by December. He'll be here until January so he has a few months before he comes back to Paris.

Cameras started snapping, quickly catching a photo of him arriving at the airport. He waved at them despite getting irritated at the flashes. Taeyong stepped into the car, that the company sent for him, and drove away.

Just looking out of the window, Taeyong started to have ideas for the collection. He gets inspiration from his surroundings and other designer's drafts. He was excited for the collaboration. He's hopeful that he'll get more attention with this. He might just stay here if he gets a place in Prada. Who knows?

"We'll be heading towards the company first, Mr. Lee. The director wants to see you before I drive you to your hotel," the driver announced.

Taeyong nodded, "It's fine. Could we pass by somewhere else after the meeting?"

"Of course. Where should it be?"

"At my parents' house."

"Will do, Mr. Lee."

He should find something interesting. He's sure there would be pressure since he's personally invited by the director of a world-famous fashion company. The boy should probably take some sketches this week so he could start preparing the pieces. Since he's collaborating, it should be easy.

Also, one more thing he's excited about is the wide range of equipment. He's already dreaming about the different fabrics in the work room.

He's totally oblivious that he'll meet a guy who will make his stay more interesting.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro