Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong started to get comfortable in Korea. He was able to meet the director and it still feels so surreal to be here for a runway. He was given a few notes and was introduced with the designer he'll be working with. They did have to talk about the general theme of their winter collection. But for now, Taeyong was given some time to take the day for rest.

The boy did go to visit his family. As much as he wants to stay until he goes, he doesn't want to bother them. Surely, he'll just be around the house with his fabrics and draw some patterns late at night. Taeyong did enjoy staying over for a little bit. He'll be visiting everyday anyway.

Coming into his hotel room, Taeyong moved his luggage to the side and laid down the fluffy bed. He should probably prepare his equipment. Well, it's just his sewing machine but it's a lot to do so he'll start later.

Or tomorrow. He suddenly fell asleep and woke up the next early morning.

I slept for 10 hours?

Taeyong groaned. He did have a 12-hour flight. His head hurts though. Maybe from the jetlag.

Everyday, he wouldn't do anything other than sketching. So, first thing in the morning, he just goes to work. Just the sight of a sunrise already sparked an idea to him. Taeyong looked at his phone and saw the time. He should get some coffee.

Should he go to a cafe?

Does he even know where the nearest is?

Taeyong hummed. He searched for a cafe he could stop by. As soon as he got a decent one, the boy stood from his bed and went to take a shower, then changed into something very casual. He rummaged through his bags for a cap and glasses. Then he goes to pack up his sketchbook and pencils.

When he was ready, he made his way to the lobby and went out. It shouldn't hurt if he'll go somewhere else for food and coffee.

People were still asleep at this hour. Well, some are already jogging around the streets and a few cars are already running, but generally, some people wouldn't wake up really early just to start their day. Apparently, Taeyong naturally wakes up early to start his day, except if he needs to sleep late. The cold weather in the morning just feels nice.

He crossed along the street and walked a bit where he supposedly should see the cafe. When he did, he was glad that it was open. He walked in and made his way towards the cashier. Once he ordered, he went to a table at the back by the window. Taeyong puts out his sketch and started randomly drawing a piece.

His coffee was delivered and Taeyong thanked them. They don't know him, apparently. Well, the boy doesn't expect them to. He wouldn't come over to a cafe if he did expect someone to recognize him.

"12 looks..." Taeyong uttered to himself.

He was asked to do 12 pieces. It is a big fashion runway anyway. He usually does six. It's even too late for him to make 12 pieces since he's only given a few months to work on it. But this is where he proves his worth, right?

He can do this!

He has enough help anyway. He's given some assistance with the other designer. He hasn't met his models, though. He wishes to have a male model. So far, he designs clothing for, mostly, women. It would be cool if he could do pieces as male clothing.

"Hi."

Taeyong stopped. He looked up from his sketchbook and met eyes with a man. Showing a dimpled smile and holding a cup of coffee, he looks friendly but the boy has trust issues. He could only raise an eyebrow at him.

"Mind if I sit down?"

The boy looked around and back at the man, "I don't, but the place isn't fully packed yet."

The man proceeds to sit down on the chair, "Ah, it's just that I do want to sit with you."

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

He's a creep.

"Lee Taeyong. I know you," the man uttered.

Totally a creep. Should people know his name? He's sure he isn't as famous as people would say. Is he?

"I'm Jaehyun. Nice to meet you."

Taeyong put up a fake smile as he proceeds to pack up his things, "Nice to meet you too. I'm sorry to cut our conversation short but I need to go."

"Oh...No, it's fine. I know you're busy anyway," the man, named Jaehyun, said.

As much as Taeyong already doesn't like him, Jaehyun felt like his heart is going to burst out of his chest. It was beating too fast and the man felt like it's a dream. Jaehyun can die peacefully now.

Calm down, Jae.

But holy shit, he just talked to Lee Taeyong.

"John, holy fuck. I just talked to him! We exchanged a few words but he is a very quiet person but holy shit...The table just separated us! We were just a few inches away!" Jaehyun said on the phone.

"Dude, calm down. I know how it feels but calm down. If he's very quiet towards you, he might've just disliked you."

"Maybe it's just his personality."

"If someone isn't interested in you, they would cut the conversation in a snap, Jae."

"It's just the first meeting anyway."

Johnny hummed, "Wait, how did you guys meet?"

"I was jogging, you know, for my morning exercise. Then I went to my favorite cafe since I usually grab coffee there. Then I just saw him there. He's alone and sketching so I didn't think twice to come over to him."

"Ah..."

"Destiny. I know, John."

"I don't like talking to you like this. It's weird but hey, don't go wilding."

Taeyong seem to know Jaehyun as well. It's fine. Hopefully, he'll be the designer's model. Is this his dream coming through? The man prayed for this!

What a way to celebrate the early holidays!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro