Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong has his meeting with the staff yesterday. They talked about the theme and they say they wanted to showcase the winter theme but at the same time, showcase the young designer's style. He doesn't know why but he felt really happy that the director wants him to play with his own cards.

Although, this isn't his catwalk. It's just a collaboration. He wouldn't probably want to steal the spotlight. It'll be two designers teaming up and he should do it equally. They agreed on some terms and started working. Next week would be the start of Taeyong being a madman. He'll then again be too busy something else other than preparing for the runway.

He had checked out the work room and he was like in a candy store. He checked every fabric, equipment, machines, even the worktables inside. It's not like the fashion company he is in right now doesn't have any of those luxury, but it still feels different when he's in a very known company.

The boy was walking down the park to atleast have a peaceful time to sketch. The hotel room's too quiet and lonely. He'll love to see the outside a bit more. He won't be able to do this when his time's allotted to work now. Taeyong was thinking about staying here a little longer. Maybe a vacation after studying and working his whole life.

The boy hummed as he drew. He sketches out the whole silhouette, imagining how it would look like on a model. He drew the textures, detailing it sketch so he would know what fabric he would pick. Taking notes on the side and, having a few tweaks here and there. Taeyong would still ask the other designer's opinion about this but it looks good for him.

Taeyong thought about going to the cafe again, but then, he didn't want to meet that guy again.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to escape.

"Mr. Lee Taeyong!"

The boy jolted and looked beside him to whoever called him.

It's him again?

"You're out here sketching again?"

What was his name again?

"Can I sit beside you?"

Taeyong shrugged and looked away, "Help yourself," he said flatly.

Jaehyun sat beside but leaves some space in between them. He respects him too much to invade his space. Taeyong did frown seeing him again. He doesn't want to deal with a creep.

"I heard you're collaborating with Mr. Quian," the man uttered.

The boy looked back at him with eyebrows furrowed.

"How did you know?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun hummed and nodded, "It's fine that you don't know me. I don't expect anyone to. But I do work at Prada as well."

"I...haven't seen you around."

Before the man could even reply, he suddenly got an emergency message from his manager. Jaehyun excuses himself and reads it. As much as he wants to stay a little longer but his manager needs him right now to talk about something. He doesn't what is it but he should go there as soon as possible.

"Ah, I need to go, but I actually do work there. I hope to see you work someday," Jaehyun smiled sweetly at him before he stood, "See you around, Mr. Lee!"

Taeyong was left dumbfounded as he watched Jaehyun jog away. He works at Prada? What could possibly...Maybe he's one of the staffs? He does look too attractive to be a staff. One of their models? Could be. But why does that matter? It doesn't affect him in some way.

He sighed then he stopped when he saw a wallet left beside him. Taeyong's eyes widened.

"Is this his?" the boy asked himself and hesitantly grabbed it.

He doesn't know what to do though. Should he go and catch up with him? He's already too far and also, he doesn't know where he's going. Maybe he has a number inside? But is it alright to open a stranger's wallet? Well, it isn't in his belonging. Taeyong looked at it blankly.

With no choice, he just puts the wallet inside his bag and probably will look to see if he has some contacts. Taeyong should give it to the company today. But it's a weekend. He doesn't have any choice but to keep it until he goes to work by Monday.

Taeyong finished up sketching a bunch before he went back to his hotel room. He was already sleepy and the sun is just about to go down. He yawned as he threw his bag and threw himself on the bed. The boy took a minute before he went to grab the stranger's wallet.

"I won't steal anything..." the boy said in singing, playful tone in French.

He looked inside and the first thing that caught his attention was the picture of a puppy inside. Taeyong couldn't help but coo. He read the words written on it on the far bottom side of the photo.

"Jagi...?"

...is the name of the dog?

The boy hummed then went to find something else more useful. He saw a few cards, credit and debit. This guy's probably a big deal. Taeyong went to look inside the slits and finally found a driver's license. He took it out and looked at the information.

"Jung Jaehyun...Ah, now, I remember his name."

He doesn't have any business cards inside other than his license. Looking at his picture, he must be an artist. Taeyong doesn't know if he should message him about his wallet. If he does, then he'll be able to get his number and the boy's trying not to. Because what if this is on purpose so he could stalk him then blackmail him someday?!

But he should look him up on the internet. Maybe he is someone that's already reported in some article or something.

Taeyong reached for his phone and searched 'Jung Jaehyun' on the internet. He expected something very ordinary and casual but no, it took the boy by surprise that that guy is actually known around the place.

He is a model.

He found some magazines and articles reporting about his catwalks and activities, that were mixed with personal information about Jung Jaehyun. The boy found himself looking for his pictures and stumbled upon several magazine shots and posters of him. Suddenly, Taeyong found himself having a little interest towards the man.

Jaehyun looks like a professional model. But Taeyong was confused that the way he acts infront of the camera seemed to be really different in personal. The man's all smiley and giddy, but in his pictures, he's all cool and looked arrogant. He does look good though. If he's able to travel, he might just get more agencies to recruit him into the modeling industry.

Then he found a magazine scan that gave Jaehyun a very fresh look, smiling with his dimples subtly showing and his eyes looked lovely.

Taeyong was mesmerized.

A/N: below are the pictures taeyong saw in the internet if anyone's interested or curious

also these aren't my edits, these are true and from the original magazines (i just put their logos as credit) except for one (the YSL edit one which is from dreamcore in twitter)

PICTURES:

(EDIT FROM DREAMCORES IN TWITTER WHICH WAS MADE FROM MAW ERA)

THE PHOTO TAEYONG GOT MESMERIZED ON:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro