Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jaehyun was stressed about losing his wallet. He just realized it when he wanted to pay for his dinner with his friends. He panicked for minutes and Johnny just told him he'll pay for it. He even tried going back to places he went, even where he met Lee Taeyong. As expected, he wasn't able to find it.

He's still worried about it so he asked for some help to his manager. His business cards and license are there. He did check his emails if there were some activities using his name with his cards but there was none. Atleast there was nothing illegal happening. But he still needs to find it.

"Ah, then let's get you a new card. We need to cut the cards so they wouldn't be able to use it anymore. I'll try to ask if they can transfer your funds to new ones. For your license, I'll have it requested again," his manager said on the phone that weekend.

It's such a hassle but he doesn't know what to do, other than replacing everything. He even has his favorite picture of his pet dog. He doesn't even have a duplicate of it. That's what he's upset about since it is when his dog's just a few months old and she's really cute. That wallet was also a gift from his cute niece.

Jaehyun comes to the company with a long face. Even though everything seems to be solved, he's still upset about it. He's still hoping that someone will be able to contact him and bring it back. He still badly wants to have it.

"Aw, where are those dimples I love?"

The man frowned at his friend, another model in the company, "I know you know what happened, Yuta."

The Japanese model laughed, "Haven't your manager took care of it? You shouldn't be sad."

"Yeah, but you know me when it comes to my belongings. I'm emotional attached to them."

"Just forget it. Someone might've just got it. Maybe a creep fan and placed on their altar of you."

Jaehyun cringed, "Stop it. That's creepy."

"Oh, come on. You haven't heard any stories about a crazy fan?" Yuta asked, teasing his friend.

The man rolled his eyes. Then they were called for a quick orientation. All of them went to the work room with the director having to tell them about their schedules and introduce the lineup for the upcoming fashion week. Jaehyun was just too distracted to even listen.

Taeyong came into the work room a few minutes later. He wanted to talk to the director about his employee's lost wallet. He doesn't know if they'll meet here but he'll certainly be in other places if he has so many schedules coming up. He isn't hoping to see him anyway.

He's still weirded out by Jaehyun.

He heard the director was in the work room so he went there. He'll be starting to work anyway. Just picking the right fabrics takes a lot of time and he even needs to take some opinions for his sketches. Taeyong thought about plainly cutting out and doing some mockups. It'll be a long day for him.

"Oh, there is Mr. Lee!"

Taeyong smiled at the director who cheerfully called him. He went towards him and shook his hand, greeting the Quian Kun who will be the designer he'll be collaborating with. There were some other people in the room, most likely the models they'll be working with. The boy looked at him and was greeted immediately.

Then he stumbled upon seeing a familiar face.

Jung Jaehyun!

For some reason, he wasn't as surprised as he should. They are working under the same company anyway. He's still timid and awkward around him because of their first meeting. But Jaehyun did smile at him, very friendly.

Oh, there's that smile again.

"These people will be your models for the catwalk. I presume you know what to do with them, Mr. Lee," the director.

Taeyong nodded, "Thank you for having me again, director."

"I'll be checking in occasionally. You can start working."

Jaehyun was beyond happy when he'll be Lee Taeyong's model. He seems normal in the outside but deep inside, he's so overjoyed that his heart is beating like he's running a mile right now. He doesn't know how to act now. He can act friendly but he'll just turn out very weird since his nerves gets to him too much. Even though he smiles, he's just really fidgety and his mind's a mess. Just like what happened at the cafe.

He's just a real creep just telling him that he knows his name out of the blue. The man should've thought about it better before he went to him that day. If he could do it again.

"Ah, Jung Jaehyun?"

The said man jolted out of his thoughts and looked at the person who called him. Jaehyun started to feel his face burning because it was Taeyong who said his whole name. They were a meter apart but the man felt they were too close. He was caught off guard. It's like he was just idolizing Taeyong just on his screen last week then now, the designer right infront of him.

He does have a pretty set of eyes.

"You...forgot this last weekend," the boy uttered and handed out the wallet Jaehyun's been looking for.

Jaehyun's eyes widened and grabbed it, bowing in the process, "Thank you so much, Mr. Lee! I thought someone else got it...Turns out it was you."

Although the man knows the designer doesn't smile much, he felt intimidated when Taeyong didn't briefly nod or smile at him just for some response.

"Don't lose it next time."

Taeyong then goes towards Kun and starts to have a small meeting for the sketches and planning, leaving Jaehyun speechless. The man could stare at him all day. He is that pretty.

"Jae, let's go!" Yuta called him.

Jaehyun snapped out and immediately caught up with the other. Yuta did notice that the man already has his wallet back.

"Oh. How did you get it?"

The man looked at the wallet and smiled, "Mr. Lee gave it to me."

Yuta's eyes widened, "No way! The guy you have the biggest crush--"

"Shut up!"

Jaehyun slapped his friend's arm and Yuta faked a cry as they exited the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro