Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All night, Taeyong just did his patterns. He drew them on a plain white test garment for the other pieces so he would just cut them and pin them on the mannequin in the morning. He made sure things were at the right size before he went to bed at midnight.

The boy woke up and has his mind all ready for work. He should be able to make a few models wear the mockups for the fitting. He didn't bother eating breakfast and went out to take a walk to the company. He grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Mom," he called, smiling.

"Ah, good morning, Taeyong-ah! Did you already eat breakfast?"

"Well, I'm already late so I'm in a hurry today."

"Didn't I tell you to atleast eat something? Didn't you already change that habit at Paris?"

"I think I'll be able to pass by a food store and buy something."

"I could go there and give you food. I know you missed my cooking."

"Won't it be a hassle? I'll just come by there whenever I have time, mom. Maybe this weekend. I'm not sure."

"Then we'll have a family lunch! What do you say? Your sister will come along too, so as your niece."

"Okay...I'll look forward to it."

"Don't work too hard, okay, Yong-ah?"

"Of course, mom. I'll see you soon."

Honestly, Taeyong doesn't know what his mother means by not working too hard. He would always work hard. He takes everything seriously. Even if it's the little things. But he does try not to tire himself, even though he never promised anything about it. Taeyong got used to kicking his ass everyday that he doesn't know how not to.

Coming into the company, he was asked by the security guard if he wants some help with his bags. Taeyong has some baggage that his mockup patterns inside. He politely declines and proceeds to go to another floor for the work room. Seems like he's the only one inside right now. Maybe Kun will come in later.

The boy takes put his phone and played music, lowering the volume so it wouldn't echo too much. He then proceeds to placing the fabric all over the worktable. He grabbed a cutter and a mannequin so he could start pinning the patterns together. Taeyong looked at the other mockups so he'll try to note some things he needs to make adjustments with.

He's been like this. He's used to work alone. It's much better than telling them not to disturb him when he's working.

Hearing the door creaking open, Taeyong thought it's Kun.

"Mr. Quia--"

It's not Kun.

"Good morning."

It's Jaehyun.

The boy bowed, "Good morning," he greeted dryly before he goes back working.

The man smiled. He walked closer to him and stood just infront of the boy by the table. Taeyong seemed busy so he just placed the cup of coffee he ordered, at the cafe where they met, on the table and pushed it closer to the designer carefully so he won't spill all over the garment. The boy stopped from cutting and looked at the cup.

Taeyong saw a sticky note on it and a smiley face was drawn, with dimples.

"I hope I got the right order for you," Jaehyun uttered.

The boy nodded, "Thank you...?"

"Do you...like french goods? Just asking."

Taeyong shrugged while cutting the pieces, "Yes."

Jaehyun slowly nodded, "Do you need any help with that?"

The boy stopped and looked at him, with a smile but annoyed, "No, I'm used to working alone. I'm quite busy, Mr. Jung."

"Ah, right, right. I should leave you to it. I'll see you later, Mr. Lee!"

When the man exits the room, Taeyong sighed. He's really weird and he initially met him in the worst possible way. Although, he'll treat him professionally. They are co-workers anyway. He shouldn't be awkward with him because he thinks he's a creep. Maybe he's just judging him too much. Maybe he's the problem.

Taeyong looked at the ordered coffee and grabbed it to take a sip. He seemingly could get on with it so he continues to drink it while he works on his patterns. He knows it's not always well to bring food inside the work room but maybe, he could excuse a cup of coffee today. He hasn't had anything for breakfast anyway.

He didn't notice that Jaehyun stayed for a bit and smiled when Taeyong took a sip on the coffee he gave.

"Hey, you don't stare at him like that!"

Jaehyun almost dropped his coffee by surprise. Yuta laughed.

"I don't stare--"

"Don't stare, make a move."

The man hummed, "I already did."

The other was about to joke about him being a wuss, but Yuta's jaw dropped, "What?"

"I just bought him coffee. I wanted to see if he...drinks it," Jaehyun said.

"And here I am, thinking you'd back out. But hey, he's a boss so...don't get overly confident because he drank the coffee you gave," Yuta uttered.

His friend nodded and smiled with subtly dimples, "Of course. I know that."

"Alright. Let's go. Don't we have a photoshoot for a brand today?"

"Yeah, I almost forgot."

"I'll have to hop into your car today since Sicheng used to it," the Japanese sheepishly chuckled.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "Fine. Let's go."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro