Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: last chapter was too short so here ya go,, another chapter :D

Taeyong was already in a hurry to make the mockups so he could start to make the actual piece. He only has a few months left before the fashion week so even in the weekends, he did the mockups just so he could do the fittings now and add the adjustments for each model. He made sure he placed names on each piece.

The designer was thankful he has those coffees Jaehyun has been bringing in the work room. It's been really helpful.

Right when he finally finished the last piece of mockup, he right away called for the other models. He pinned some fabric and measures them again for better fitting. Taeyong still does have one left mock-up which was for Jaehyun but he hasn't come. But Jaehyun did arrive at the work room late since he just came from a shoot outside Seoul.

So that's why he couldn't bring coffee.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee, for being late. But I'm here," Jaehyun uttered, still smiling at the designer despite being anxious.

Taeyong shook his head, "It's fine. I heard you were in a schedule, I'm sorry for pulling you out of it...You could've told me."

"But it's fine. I finished the shoot right away anyway," the model said.

The designer nodded, "Okay. Please try this then you can go on your way to rest."

"Ah, by the way, this is for you."

Taeyong was caught off guard when Jaehyun gave a paper bag to him. The designer received it very timidly. It was always weird when the model gives him something. It's also a surprise as well. Suddenly, it meant so much to him.

He opened it and looked inside then his face lit up with glee. The boy couldn't hide his excitement because of the sweet potato snacks that the model bought for him. The man felt his heart skipped a beat from seeing the designer happy. Taeyong looked back at him with a genuine smile for the first time.

"I know you looked it up on the internet and I appreciate these. Thanks, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun nodded, "Well, I passed by a shop. I might as well bring you something to eat since I couldn't do it this morning."

The model then excused himself to try fitting the mockup. The designer lets him as he sat on the chair and pick up his favorite snack to start munching on. He bought many too but surely, he'll be able to eat these in one sitting. He's like a kid eating now. His feet swaying subtly as he waits for Jaehyun.

When the model came out of the changing room. Taeyong looked at him and hummed. He significantly has a nice body. Good thing the silhouette suits him.

"What do you think?" the designers asked, munching on a piece.

The model hummed as he looked on the mirror, "I think it should be tight around the arms and shoulders."

Taeyong stood from his highchair and placed the snack down. He grabbed his sketchbook and pen, the cushion with pins and his measuring tape before he walked up towards Jaehyun. He placed them on the table close to them before he started pinning some places on the sleeves but carefully not stabbing Jaehyun.

The man hoped his heartbeats aren't too loud. He's palpitating too much by how close they are. His ears are red and he knows it.

"I'm not stabbing you, am I? You're a bit tensed," Taeyong commented.

Jaehyun shook his head, "No, don't worry..."

"This is fine, right? Or do I need to loosen it a little more?"

"It's fine..."

The designer continues pinning the other sleeve. He was too focused on making it quick that he accidentally poked his finger with the pin. Taeyong didn't cry, he was used to it, but he just kept getting surprised so he just exclaimed. Unexpectedly, Jaehyun reacted and grabbed Taeyong's wrist to see if he was alright. The boy noticed he looked worried.

Taeyong felt his heart jumped.

"I-It isn't bleeding...I'm fine, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun realized what he did so he immediately let's go, "I'm sorry about that, Mr. Lee...Just a habit."

"It's fine. I should be done, I just need to do the shoulders."

The boy went behind and did the pins. He just noticed that he's smaller than the model, just a few centimeters but it's significant. When Taeyong's done, he went to measure the front so he could adjust the length of the jacket since he adjusted the shoulders.

The mockup piece he made was a tuxedo-like clothing that's a bit different. The jacket is a crop and hangs just nicely with some subtle shoulder pads, but they decided to scratch the undershirt since Kun told him that it would just be nicer. Also, he said Jaehyun pulls off those kinds of outfits.

Taeyong agrees without a doubt.

"Thank you for fitting it. You can change now," the designer said, "I can help--"

"I-I can do it by myself."

"The pins might pull out or stab you or something."

Jaehyun just agreed. He unbuttoned the only three buttons and has Taeyong behind him to pull the clothing off by the shoulders. The designer carefully slid the piece down until he was able to remove it. The boy didn't dare look back at the man's pale body and just turned away.

"I'll go and adjust this..."

Taeyong felt his cheeks burning. Maybe this is why he always declines whenever they offer him to make a collection with male models. His stubborn and snob facade just gets taken down by men, mostly men like Jaehyun. Although, Taeyong hasn't been this flustered because of a man. It's just Jaehyun.

"You're at work, Taeyong..." he whispered to himself in French, "Don't think of him maliciously."

The model heard it and he was always amazed that the designer still knows how to speak natively despite being in France half of his life. After he changed, he went towards Taeyong and placed the pants down on the table. Jaehyun looked back at the boy and felt that his mood changed. His eyebrows were furrowed a bit. Maybe he's just stressed with work.

"I should get going, Mr. Lee. Thank you for today," Jaehyun bowed before he went towards the door.

He looked back and waited for an answer but he didn't get any. The model just exited without any word and left the designer alone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro