Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong spent nights and a few days just doing his cutouts for patterns with the new measurement of the models and laid them out on the fabrics whenever he's in the work room so he could start working on the first piece right away. Even though he's in a tight schedule, he'll still sew and make every clothing keenly and delicately.

Focused on his work, he wasn't able to notice someone coming into the room. It was Jaehyun who came in. The model doesn't know if he should go and disturb the designer from his trance. He doesn't want to see him get angry or annoyed. Maybe he should come back later. He'll just buy him another coffee.

When Jaehyun was just about to go out of the room, he jolted when his name was called.

"Jaehyun?"

The man looked back with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Did I disturb you? I figured you're very busy so I thought I'll just come back."

Taeyong leaned back on the chair backrest, "You didn't disturb me. Do you need anything?"

"Ah, I'm just here to give you the coffee I bought."

Jaehyun placed the cup on the table where Taeyong can reach. He saw a subtle smile on the boy's face.

"You can stop bringing me coffee. I don't really drink caffeine when I start sewing the actual clothing," the designer uttered.

The model sat on the highchair, "I guess it's the nerves?"

"Yes. I tend to be shaky whenever I drink caffeine and I want to sew with ease but thank you for this," Taeyong said and took a sip on the drink.

"Do you...prefer tea then?"

"You can stop bringing me food, Jaehyun."

But what else will be my excuse to be closer to you?

Jaehyun smiled sweetly, "But I heard you don't usually eat breakfast."

"Ah, then I'll try my hardest to eat something every morning so you wouldn't be bothered bringing me stuff," the designer uttered.

"I'll still bring you some snacks, Mr. Lee."

Taeyong chuckled subtly, "Since you're being stubborn, atleast call me by my first name. That's my favor."

The model was surprised, "Ah...but I do respect you."

"It doesn't mean you don't if you'll call me by my first name. All of my co-workers call me informally and you don't need to differ yourself," the designer said.

Jaehyun hummed, "Mr. Taeyong?"

Then his heart skipped when Taeyong bursts out of laughter.

"That's so weird! Just 'Taeyong'," the designer said.

The man couldn't help but his ears go red in a snap. Before he could even say something to reply back, the door suddenly opened which caught their attention and their conversation being cut off. Both looked behind and saw Kun coming in.

Kun saw them and felt that he might've disturbed them.

"Oh, were you guys still talking?" the designer asked.

Taeyong hummed, "We--"

"We just finished. I should be heading out," Jaehyun uttered as stood from his chair.

"You've been coming in here quite often, Jae," Kun commented as he makes his way towards his working table and starts preparing his equipment, "It's not a problem though."

"Well...I'm just curious. Now that we have a new designer, I guess it's just a habit of mine to be curious around them," the model said.

The other just shrugged and went to the back to grab his mannequins.

"I'll get going...Taeyong," Jaehyun uttered, trying to get used to calling the designer by his first name.

Taeyong smiled at him, nodding, "Okay..."

The model bowed and immediately went out of the room. The designer watched him go until the door just closed shut. Taeyong pouted a bit.

"Jae's ears are red. You did something?" Kun asked.

"Oh? His ears turn red?"

The Chinese designer chuckled as he nodded, "Yeah. They get red when Jaehyun's flustered. Sometimes, it's our way to know if he's lying or not."

Taeyong hummed, "I don't think I did anything to make him fluster."

"Well, who knows? Are you on your first piece now?"

"Oh, right."

Jaehyun rubbed his ears to calm himself down. He really got flustered back there. Well, Taeyong just laughed. His laugh is really cute. He hasn't heard of it so he just responded like that. Also, he just laughed infront of him! Most of the days, well past days, Taeyong will just give him a straight face and almost no expression.

He barely smiles at the cameras anyway. So, seeing him smile and laugh for once when they're having a conversation is a big deal for Jaehyun. He must be dreaming. Maybe he's imagining things now. He's seeing things.

"I'm going to Thailand in a few weeks from now," Johnny opened proudly while he leans back on the cafe's comfortable chair's backrest.

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at him, swirling his cold drink, "Wait, really? You think you can actually meet that actor?"

"Hey, he said he wants to meet me. So, I'll go through an extra mile to make the effort instead."

"Wow, and what will happen to your work?"

"I'll take a leave. Easy!"

The man hummed.

"And what's happening between you and the Lee Taeyong?" Johnny asked, sipping on his second coffee of the day.

"I don't think I should tell you things. Like, I don't know if I'm being delusional lately," Jaehyun asked and chuckled after.

"Why? Things are going great? Better than expected?" the photographer asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

The model rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I could say that. But it shouldn't be! I should be happy but I'm maybe too surprised to even be happy about it."

"You're such a friendly and kind guy that I do think you can make friends with the most arrogant person. I think he just likes your aura. Maybe he thinks you're a brother to him."

Jaehyun suddenly felt empty as soon as he heard the word 'brother.' Like his soul just left his body and never came back. His smile slowly faded. Johnny got flustered when his friend started to fake a cry.

"I-I was joking! Jae!"

A/N: i don't wanna sketch the piece bc i'm just not confident to HAHSAHSHAHA

and i can't find any sketch of the piece (jaehyun will be wearing) i have in my head

so i just searched a photo that's very very similar to it, but like just imagine it in male version

this is just for everyone to have a better image of it (and for you to thirst)

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro