Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jaehyun hasn't moved on from that laugh. He just keeps blushing whenever he remembers it and he just can't stop it. He still couldn't believe it that Taeyong's here, in the same area as him, in the same company, and works as their designer. They even had conversations together.

He still remembered Taeyong thinking that he was a creep. Well, maybe he did act a bit strange but atleast they're comfortable, from what Jaehyun could see. The designer changed and was able to adjust quite well already. It's a good thing that the model decided to bring him food everyday.

He thought of it as a thank you since Taeyong gave his wallet back but then, his reason changed. Of course, he would want to be closer to Taeyong. It's nothing surprising. He's here anyway. Jaehyun got his chance and is given an opportunity. Although, he doesn't want to confess...yet. It's going to be hard when they're working. Maybe after the fashion week.

But he still doesn't know what Taeyong's reaction would be if a man likes him. He's afraid.

Jaehyun woke up the next morning because his alarm went off. He groaned as he rubbed his eye. He then sat up, sighed and opened his eyes lazily. When he did, he smiled when he saw his pup, Jagi, already looking back at him as she wags her tail at him while still laying on his bed. The model reached to pet her head before he scooped his dog to hug her.

"I'm going to work again, Jagi, and I'm too lazy to go..." Jaehyun whined, letting his dog squirm and wiggle her out of his arms, "But Taeyong's there...and I have a schedule."

He lets go of the Corgi-breed dog. He stood from his bed and walked out of his room, with Jagi following him. Jaehyun goes into the bathroom to wash up his face before he goes and prepares for breakfast. Just like the usual.

When he finished up grooming himself and the caretaker who will, as well, take care of Jagi arrived, Jaehyun goes out. He drives his way to the cafe. He figured he'll just grab a tea flavor he likes. He doesn't drink tea that much but he tried some for his diet. As soon as the orders came, Jaehyun went into his car and drove to work.

He should just drop by and go to the venue for the fashion week. They'll be practicing the whole program today, well, more likely how they'll be walking down the catwalk. Jaehyun should be there on time. He still has an hour left before he goes.

Jaehyun goes towards the elevator and pushed the button to one of the work rooms with the drinks in hand. He waited until the door opened and walked his way into the room. He looked around and saw no one inside, but it's quite messy. So, he's sure Taeyong's already here.

Hm, maybe he's out?

But his attention was caught when he faintly heard some ruckus inside the fabric room. Jaehyun welcomed himself inside, putting the drinks down on a nearby table before he went to where he assumed the designer is in.

Jaehyun wasn't able to call Taeyong's name when he heard the designer happily talking on the phone. He is speaking in a different language, assuming that it's French. He doesn't know what to do to catch his attention so Taeyong wouldn't be too surprised.

"If I come back, you better throw a party for me," Taeyong said on the phone.

"I'll have a whole festival for you!" his roommate, in Paris, kid.

"I would want that. I miss the wines there so keep a bottle or two for me."

"Send money."

"You can buy them yourself. It's my welcoming gift, isn't it?"

The designer looked up the shelf and saw a fabric that caught his eye. He reached for it with one hand since the other one was holding the phone. But before he could get it, Taeyong tensed when someone else did it for him. The designer looked behind him and saw Jaehyun who smiled sweetly at him. Taeyong felt vulnerable and caged by the model.

His heart suddenly pounded.

"Ah, Jaehyun..."

"Where should I put this?" the model asked, already holding the several meters of velvet fabric.

"Just on the table..." Taeyong answered.

Jaehyun nodded and went out.

"Who was that? It sounded like a man!"

"Shh! I'll talk to you later!"

Before she could say anything more and tease him about it, the boy ended the call and went out to follow the man. Taeyong goes back on his working table and saw Jaehyun sitting on a chair.

"You...waited long?" the boy asked.

The man shook his head, "I just arrived. You were talking to someone on the phone so I couldn't just call you."

Taeyong nodded as he went to look at the cloth, "Sorry about that."

"You must've been homesick."

The designer looked back at the model. He hummed, "I don't think I could say I'm homesick. I just miss the place. It's been years since I've been there so I'm happy that I'm spending the holidays here instead. I never get the chance to."

Jaehyun propped his elbow on the table and placed his chin on his hand, "I don't think you're able to look around though."

"I don't have any time to."

"And if you do, where will you go?"

Taeyong stopped as he thought about it, "I haven't been here for a while so I don't exactly know. Maybe just a road trip would be nice."

The man nodded, "If you ever need a driver, you can always call me."

The designer was taken aback as he smiled, "Woah. You? Just a driver?"

"A tour guide, maybe. Or a guy who can bring stuff for you...I don't know. Just someone who can be with you."

The place fell quiet because the boy felt happy just hearing someone wants to be with him. Their eyes met and didn't notice that they were starting to stare at each other. Even though Taeyong hardly knows anything about Jaehyun, he trusts him.

Was it always normal to feel euphoric because of small words?

"That would be great."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro