Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Weeks ago, Taeyong told himself that he shouldn't be bothered when he's working. He wants a quiet and peaceful place to be in. He has his own trance. He always wants to be alone while doing his own thing in the corner. It takes a lot of time to open up to someone for him. He was never an easy catch.

But somehow, he appreciated more of the lively place he is in now.

Someone seated on the chair near him, talking and watching him work. It was like Taeyong was listening to a lullaby. His soothing warm honey voice was something the boy started to get addicted with. He started liking the company of a person very quickly. It was weird but maybe he just felt really comfortable being with him.

Jaehyun's presence was suddenly the only thing Taeyong's been looking forward to every day.

"I like how these came out," Kun commented, looking both of them piece Taeyong was able to complete for a month.

Taeyong nodded and smiled, "That's good to hear. I still have to make adjustments if ever there are any."

"Surely, there will be. But finish everything first before you make any adjustments," the other suggested before he goes back on his own work, "Do you want to push on that idea you got?"

"Ah, do you want to? It'll look good on the catwalk. We've done only a few headdresses so I'm down to do it."

The young designer nodded and smiled a bit, "If it looks bad, we'll just abandon it."

Kun laughed, "Nah! I believe in you."

"I'll try and find a headdress that might look good tomorrow. I'll be visiting some bazaars maybe," Taeyong said, since the company would be closed for some holiday. Other than working on the garments, might as well enjoy the Chuseok with his family and wander around.

"Okay, I'll try too. So we would have some options."

Then they heard the door opening. Taeyong expected that it would be Jaehyun. He hid his excitement and just waited for someone to come in. He acted like he's really busy and didn't make it obvious that he's waiting for the model. But he took a glance, and someone else he doesn't come in instead.

Taeyong pouted a bit. Maybe he's just late or has some other schedule today. Well, he shouldn't know. Why would he? It isn't even his responsibility to come into the work room everyday and bring him food. He suddenly felt like a spoiled kid.

"Why the long face?"

The boy jolted and looked beside him to see Jaehyun. His heart skipped a beat because of him smiling at him.

"Nothing," the designer answered then goes back on working.

The model hummed, "Doesn't seem like nothing."

"Just thinking about the clothing."

"Ah. Have a break first," Jaehyun said, giving him the drink he has in his hand.

"Hey, be careful not to spill anything!" Kun uttered.

The model smiled at him, "We will, hyung."

Taeyong looked at the new drink he has. It's a cold beverage this time.

"I forgot that you like cold drinks. I figured you'd get annoyed getting tea all the time," Jaehyun chuckled.

"Anything is fine. I'm not very picky," the boy uttered, sipping on the refreshing drink. He won't be surprised how Jaehyun knew that he likes cold beverages.

The designer goes back on sewing, placing his drink on the other table where it wouldn't cause any trouble. Jaehyun was bothered about wanting to ask Taeyong if he has anything to do tomorrow for the holiday. He wants to, maybe, go and have some time at a local bazaar. Well, a famous designer like him wouldn't probably be interested in bazaars. Maybe somewhere else? If ever he wants to come and isn't busy.

Taeyong would probably be busy. He shouldn't ask, should he? It's a family day. He'll visit his family too. But just maybe, he wants to walk around? He's been working hard recently and doesn't have enough time to go. Also, he remembered the time when Taeyong wanted to go on a small roadtrip.

"Bothered about anything?"

Jaehyun snapped out and looked back at Taeyong. He shook his head as a response, "No. Not much...Just thinking."

"You're thinking a lot then. Your forehead's scrunched," Taeyong uttered.

"Oh...it's just...something. Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Well, you're already asking. Go for it."

The man hummed, "What are you going to do tomorrow? It's the holidays."

"Nothing much. I'll go and visit my family, then if I have some time, I might look around the place tomorrow or to a bazaar. I need to buy something," the boy answered.

"Oh, do you...have anyone to be with?"

Taeyong looked back at him with his doe eyes, "None. I usually go alone, even back in Paris."

Jaehyun hummed. He was kind of deciding for a second but he'll just throw his anxiety out of the window, "I can go with you."

The designer chuckled, "You sure we won't get mobbed?"

"I'll just disguise myself then if you're worried about that. But they treat me nothing too special anyway. You saw people outside when I just casually walk around."

The boy nodded, "If you aren't too busy...we can go."

The model smiled, "Great. I'm excited."

Taeyong smiled subtly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro