Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He was nervous for some reason. Jaehyun just said yes without even hesitating. He shouldn't feel anything negative, they'll just be having a casual day out for the holidays. Nothing really special. He should just calm down. He doesn't even know why he's being hysterical.

He thought he should wear something nice. Despite him being a designer, he doesn't really own anything that he made. Maybe some of the jackets and pants when he was in fashion school but to think of it, it's just maybe he didn't have any time to do some of his own clothing. He does want to try crocheting. That's a big thing these days. Maybe he should try it someday.

Taeyong just chose simple clothing that he miss-and-match for hours inside his room. He was being indecisive and he wasn't like this. He was never indecisive and flustered when it comes to anyone. He usually just throws a shirt, jeans, maybe a cardigan, then just a pair of sneakers. But he has this feeling that he needs to look good. He wants to look good.

The person he'll be with will surely look good. He shouldn't look less then.

Then he heard his phone rang. Taeyong immediately grabbed it and answered the call. It is Jaehyun calling.

Yes, he finally gave his number to the model yesterday.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm already outside."

"Oh, just a second!"

"No need to worry. I'll just stay here."

"Alright. I'll be there right away."

Taeyong ended the call. He gets his shoulder bag before he looked at himself on the mirror for the last time then he goes running along. He took the elevator and waited for it to arrive on the lobby. It took a while and he was getting impatient. As soon as the doors opened enough, Taeyong walks out and jogged his way out of the building, hearing a few greetings from some employees. He was in a hurry that he wasn't able to greet them back.

His attention just went to the man standing by a car that was parked on the other side of the road. Even though he was quite covered, Taeyong was still sure that it was Jaehyun. He found himself staring at the man's figure. Although, he snapped out and just crossed the road carefully which he caught the man's attention.

"Hey, you didn't come running, did you?" Jaehyun chuckled, smiling with his eyes. He has a mask and a beanie on.

"Was it obvious?" Taeyong asked back while panting, playing with the joke as he walked to the other side of the car to get into the passenger's seat.

The man shrugged, "Atleast you're here. Get in."

Both of them stepped in and drove to their destination. Taeyong doesn't know where they will be going but he trusts him enough. Too much, actually. He was just watching the buildings and people passing by while they're on the road. It shouldn't be too far. They'll might catch up the dawn. But that shouldn't be a problem though.

Taeyong kind of like the idea of walking around at night with someone.

"Are you coming to work tomorrow?" Jaehyun asked.

"I need to. I don't actually want to put my work on hold for a week," the boy answered.

"You're a workaholic, huh?"

"I get that all the time."

The man hummed, "You don't like getting bored?"

"Let's just say I'm just used to forcing myself to work."

Jaehyun took a quick side glance before he nodded, "Well, I'll make you relax today."

Taeyong chuckled, "I am relaxed."

"You're still thinking about work."

"You can read minds now?"

The man laughed as he shook his head. It took them a few more minutes before they arrived. They parked somewhere before they stepped out of the vehicle. Taeyong was trying to remember if he ever got here when he was young. It doesn't really seem familiar. Well, things would change in just a few years. Surely, everything's just new to him at this point. But he does remember the other buildings around.

Taeyong looked around and his eyes landed on the packed bazaar. People are really here to enjoy the holidays. He doesn't really celebrate these kinds of days like this in Paris. It's new to see people being so busy. It's really different.

"Let's go," Jaehyun uttered.

The boy looked back and nodded. Both walked towards the bazaar where several tents of store are there. They were either selling food or clothing. There were more food stalls. Taeyong couldn't remember the last time he ate street foods. Most of the time, his mother won't let him buy and eat them.

Taeyong got too busy looking around that he almost lost Jaehyun. But he felt a hand held his arm. The boy jolted and thought it was someone else so he got scared, but he was still with Jaehyun. Though, the model thought he just invaded the designer's space since he noticed the boy jumped by surprise. Maybe Taeyong doesn't like someone touching him.

"I'm sorry," Jaehyun apologized, "I had to pull you. You were going to wander around. You might get lost."

"It's fine...I'm sorry about that," Taeyong said.

"I guess you are used to being alone," the man commented, "You can just meet me in the car. I'll wait."

The boy was taken aback. He furrowed his eyebrows at him then stood closer to Jaehyun, "You tagged yourself along then you'll just ditch me in the end? That's so mean of you, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun's eyes widened, "I-I'm not saying anything like that! I...just don't want to make you uncomfortable..."

Taeyong looked back at him with one eyebrow raised, "You aren't, so just stay with me."

It looked like it didn't mean anything but Jaehyun's screaming in the inside right now. This is a dream. He is convinced this is a dream but he isn't waking up. It's better that way.

This almost feels like more than just a casual day with a friend. Well, only for Jaehyun. He would want it to be a date. But he's acting like a big creep. He shouldn't have thoughts like this about Taeyong. He should be ashamed.

"Do you go to bazaars often?" Taeyong asked as he started looking at the hats that were displayed for sale.

"Sometimes. I go with my friends. Or we would go to a pub."

"Oh, did I just made you cancel your plans today? You know you can always tell me if you're busy," the designer said, looking back at him.

The model shook his head, "Don't worry, we didn't plan anything today. Maybe tomorrow."

"You sure? Don't ditch anyone."

He doesn't know that Jaehyun was ready to ditch everyone for him.

Actually, Johnny already texted him that they'll be having a boys nightout at their usual pub in Seoul tonight. Jaehyun will just have to catch up with them. He doesn't want to leave Taeyong alone. Also, between his friends and Taeyong, everyone knows who weighs more. Let's not joke around.

He wants to spend some more time with the designer. Well, who wouldn't? He won't get this kind of opportunity this often. Might as well make the most of it.

The model was surprised when the boy infront of him suddenly puts a hat on him.

"This looks good," Taeyong said, deciding if he should get it, "What do you think? We'll try attaching a black see-through cloth around, like a veil."

Jaehyun nodded, "It'll look good on the runway."

"You're not saying this because you're too shy to say anything, right?"

"Of course! I really do like it! Most runaways I attend to don't really give us headdresses so it'll have a good edge to it...So I like it. N-Not because it's from you...but, yeah, you get my point."

The boy chuckled before he took the hate off him then paid for it. They went to more stalls and Taeyong started buying things for himself. After just a few minutes, he was already handling a few bags.

"Hm, buy anything you want, I'll pay for it," Taeyong said, "In exchange for all the food you brought to the work room."

Jaehyun laughed, "I don't expect anything in return, Taeyong. It's fine."

"Come on! Let's just eat, I'll treat you," the boy grabbed the man's wrist and pulled him to a ramen stall.

The man looked at the delicious food infront of him. He was actually very fond of sinful food since he has always been on a strict diet. He rebels at times but now that he's actually aware of things, he's trying to stop himself from eating too much. He just gets guilty.

"I know you're on a diet, but no one's going to know about this," Taeyong uttered, "The models I have at Paris have their cheat days too, you know."

Jaehyun nodded and smiled, "Well, I can't take down an offer from you anyway."

The boy smiled back at him before he ordered. The man felt his heart skip again.

Jaehyun wished this night never ended.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro