Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yes in there." Claus said monotonley as he pointed to the barn.

"It's kinda dark in there, isn't it-" Peter pointed out, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Just go right ahead, don't be scared." Margaret consoled as she pushed the pumpkin into the barn.

"Yeah, just go get your key!" Melody added.

"Well, if you guys say so!" Peter replied as he walked in a little. If he looked back, he would've seen Felix, Melody, Margaret and Claus all staring at him meancingly with glowing eyes.

-------------------------------

The barn was pitch black, save for the light that came from outside.

It was dark. Too dark.

Something wasn't right.

Peter looked back to his four friends. They all leered outside the barn's entrance.

"Hey you guys, I can't see anything in here! How am I supposed to find my key?" Peter asked.

None of them responded. Claus placed his hands on the left door, and Margaret placed her's on the right door.

"You guys?" Peter looked back at them, half confused, half concerned.

Margaret and Claus then slid the barn doors shut quickly, closing him in. Peter could then hear his friends laughing. Not with him, 𝘢𝘵 him. 

They tricked him.

"No wait! LET ME OUTTA HERE YOU JERKS!" Peter yelled in shock and anger. There was no response, and the laughter had stopped, meaning that they'd all left.

"Ah geez, I'm gonna have to find a light if we want to see."  Peter said to himself as he walked into the darkness of the barn.

"Some friends they are...." 

--------------------------------

Peter walked through the darkness of the barn, climbing stairs up onto the floors.

They didn't really use the barn much, except to put occasional tools in and the big maze they made a few months back on top floor.

He quickly spotted a pair of emerald green eyes, and darted to the top floor.

In a few short minutes, Peter came across a lantern. He picked it up, and turned it on. Luckily it had some oil in it and then he could see better.

"Finally! Now I can find my key!" Peter confidently said as he bumped into someone.

Shocked, Peter turned around to face the person who was in the barn.

"Wait-" Peter yelled. He turned around, and then he saw a red apple who was shorter than him. 

He outfit was similar to Peter's, but the overalls were white with a pink patch on the sweater instead of dark green, and his boots were red. The pair of emerald green eyes from before seemed to belong to him.

Peter backed away from the apple, intimidated.

"W-wait, who the heck are you?!" Peter asked the apple.

The apple paused for a second, and then gave a freindly smile.

"Oh, I'm Andy! Andy the Apple! Nice to meet you!" Andy introduced.

"Wait a sec, how long have you been in here?" Peter asked, curious and Andy walked beside him.

"That doesn't matter." Andy replied a little ominously, turning to the pumpkin. 

"Hey Peter, you wanna play a game of tag?" Andy asked, his eyes sparkling.

"What, n-no! I'm just looking for my keys." Peter said, attempting to decline, unerved that the apple knew his name.

"Awesome, let's play! Just this way to the Haystack Maze, Mr. Peter!" Andy said as he took Peter's hand, completely ignoring what he just said.

"Wait a sec, how did you know my N̷̯̥̹̲̘̞̋̈́́̄̆͑̚a̶̧͓̥̰͚͙͆͝Am̸͍̮͇̭̈̍̒́M̵̼̞̯̃̈́̏̔Ȩ̵̞̩̾̍̓ḙ̴̺̖̬͋͗̇͒̕͜?̶̶̶̶̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̨̣͕͇̹͓͎̣͕͇̹͓͎̣͕͇̹͓͎̣͕͇̹͓͎̓̀́̌̓̀́̌̓̀́̌̓̀́̌͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ" Peter asked, glitching out at the end.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯!"

Peter ran after Andy, who was collecting the apples that he had scattered around.

Andy collected an apple, turned a corner, but was immediately tagged by Peter.

"Oh, you got me! Good job!" Andy praised, with his back turned.

"I'm it...."  Peter looked confused and unsettled.

Something wasn't right.

Andy turned to face Peter. His eyes were black with small glowing green pupils and his mouth was curved into a disturbing smile. Peter was creeped out, and realized that he needed to get out. NOW.

r̴̖͎͖͊ǔ̷̫̜̲̆̏n̸̮̬͂̽ ̷̦̹̫̑a̶̦͒̂̄w̵̮͍͋͒á̵̙̰̹ŷ̵͙̱ ̶͎̈́́ì̸̟̼̹͐f̴͖̟̄̈́͜ ̴̰̙͋y̴̮̑͂͝o̸͇͚̿̂͗͜ṵ̶̟̖̓͝ ̶̼͈̏͘͝c̶̩͉̪̊a̶͚̔n̴͙̯̳͒̃!̸̭̞͋͜͝"̶͙͊ Andy distortidly said before glitching away.

Everything was really dark. Too dark.

Peter nervously ran through the maze, looking back at him. Andy was close behind.

One more apple.

Just one more.

Quickly, Peter spotted the and dived for it before Andy could grab him, making everything go black.

Peter soon woke up in a black void. He walked a little bit before he finally picked up his key.

I should've known what I got myself into.

It's my fault.

You, on the other side. You can help me.

Ś̸͉̼́̔͐A̸̗̲͌͌̍V̸̥̠͕̜̤͌̿͆̈́Ḙ̸͐̃͠ ̴̥̦̗͖̠̂̊͗M̶͕͕̬͇͗̔͜E̴̝̘̐͌͠.̸̧̰̅͗̏

̸̹̺̜̩̱̄͒̎̉̔S̶̘̘͐̕A̴̙̫̯̬̎V̶͎̘͔͚̜̄̈̽́̚Ê̵̝͈ ̷͓̘̟̗̮͗͆̃U̴̺̱̣̹͐͌ͅS̶̟̃̄͐̐.̶̢̋͌̋̕

̵͉̽́S̸̢͍̏̅A̶̮̻̤̪͐́V̴͖͉̜̉E̵̜̠̻̲̊̿͗͠͝ ̷̩̬̰̹̱̅̽M̸̛͍͍̠͎̬̍̕͝E̸̝̮͍͠.̶̩̦̫͈͇͂

̵̗̩̉Ś̶̢͈̩͇̩̅Ȃ̴̺̘V̵̺̑̈É̸̯̀.̴͉̲̟͍̌̽ ̶̟͔̜̟̠̌Ȗ̸̦͇͕̱̼͋̽S̶̡̡̗̦̮͗͗̀͗.̵̧̗̗̀̾

Original game and characters by: M36games.

Fanfiction and AU by: ASilentKid

Shoutouts:

@SilentReadersMatter

@PeachiiMotchii

@Teamghost4life

And you!

Thanks for playing!🎃🎄

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro