Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cerberus's home: Phoenix

Raven made a portal and we appeared at my pet dogs, Cerberus home. The wind moved a few gravel of rock debris by. The place was deserted. I didn't see my 3 headed baby anywhere. Raven carried me on her back as she was walking around looking for her friends. While I look for Cerberus.

"ROBIN!!!!!...... STARFIRE!!!!!!!....... CYBORG!!!!!!!...... BEAST BOY!!!!!!!!!!......" Raven shouted into the empty dimension.

"I'm very sorry Raven," I said sadly with my monotone voice.

"It's fine don't act sad. I know my friends are safe," Raven said looking for any signs of her friends.

Then I heard a loud howl coming from behind us. Raven turned us around to see who the howl was coming from. She flew up to see what was going on. I see my baby Cerberus being attacked by Raven's friends.

"That's your friend, a 3 headed dog?" Raven questioned in shock.

"Yes after being in hell for mostly all of my life I needed someone to talk to! Now fly down there so neither one of our friends kill each other!" I spoke with fear.

Raven swoop down towards the fight. Raven and I landed right in the middle of battle. I weakly got off Raven's back as I look to my left to see Raven's friends shocked. To my right, my baby Cerberus happy to see me.

"I'm sorry about the misunderstanding of you guys. I was blinded by anger and I hope you can forgive me," I spoke with a bow.

"It's alright, we shouldn't attack you like that, and for that we are sorry as a team!" The boy with the slick black hair spoke with a smile and bowed back.

Cerberus growled as his eyes was turning red at them ready to pounce on Raven's friends. The team shook in fear standing right behind me.

"Cerberus stand down," I spoke as two out of three followed my order. "I said stand down,"

After that all three was calmed down, laying on their stomach. I walked weakly towards one of the heads. Laying kisses and hugs to each other them. My eyes widen when I realized I didn't introduced myself.

"We didn't properly meet, I'm Phoenix, Raven's younger twin sister," I said laying on the last head of Cerberus.

"I'm Robin, leader of the Teen Titans!" The boy with slick gel haired boy said with a smile.

"I'm Cyborg!" The half boy and half robot said smiling.

"It's so glorious to meet Raven's younger twin, I'm Starfire! I hope we can be the friends and do the shopping of the malls and paint the toes of nails with each other!" The alien looking girl said cheering and hugging me so tightly but I couldn't tell her since my lungs didn't have any oxygen in my body.

"Umm Star you're hurting her!" The green skin boy exclaimed.

"Oh I am the sorry!" Starfire spoke letting me go with an apologetic smile.

"Well I'm Beast Boy, it's nice to meet you beautiful!" Beast Boy flirted with me as he was standing next to me.

"Ummm I prefer you stay away from me since I just met you,"

Cyborg

Phoenix fed her dog Cerberus while Raven got us out of that dimension. I carried Phoenix to the somewhat stable couch, letting her sit down on one side of it while me and rest of the Titans sit on the other.

"So what brings you here?" I asked with a smile happy to know Raven's twin sister.

"I came here to get away from me and Raven's father, I had enough of him and everything in that hell hole," Phoenix replied, her eyes showing anger.

"What have he done to you?" Raven came over to Phoenix and squatted down to be eye level with Phoenix.

"He made me kill and hurt innocent people. He forced my body to transformed, and take over some dimensions,"

"I'm sorry but how did you get in that situation?" Robin asks with his arms folded.

"Because of me," Raven spoke out.

"Why because of you?"

"Father was suppose to get take Raven but instead he got me,"

"Why did he get you?" Beast Boy questioned.

"Since Raven was the oldest, she was the most powerful one. That is what daddy wants! Plus that's what the prophecy foretold as well. Raven really didn't want to go and neither did I, but I took the fall for Raven. I cut my hair short like hers while Raven hatefully had to grow her hair out. So when Father came to get Raven, he got me Phoenix, but I've gotten stronger while with him in a bad way," Phoenix replied.

"So I sense you are going to say the bad of the news right?" Starfire questioned looking worried.

"Yes, Raven I must warn you, Father have something big planned and I don't know what it is,"

"Do you have any idea of what could possibly go on?" Raven questioned sounding worry.

"No sorry, I've tried but Father don't trust me that much with those type of information,"

"I have a question so what did you do when you was living with your father besides the taking over, hurting and killing people, and take over dimensions?" I questioned with wonder.

"I was use to destroy, I was my father one woman army. But other than that I was training to use the darkest spells father knows, I was fighting everyday, I couldn't bring myself to stop doing my father's biddings," Phoenix said looking down in shame.

"It's alright Phoenix, I know you didn't want to do it," Raven reassured her sister with her hand in her shoulder.

"NO!!!!! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!! AT FIRST, I DIDN'T WANT TO!!! BUT IT KEPT GOING ON!!!!! I STARTED TO LIKE IT, I WAS TURNING INTO FATHER!!!!!!"

I rubbed my neck in a uncomfortable way since this conversation was getting unpleasant by the minute. I looked around and everyone was feeling the same way like me. Phoenix weakly got up and snapped her fingers, a wave pass through me and the rest of the Titans. The living room was back to its neat way which I assume the rest of the Titans Tower is back online. Phoenix touched her head like she was in pain.

"You need to stay here and rest!" Robin told Phoenix in a worriedly way.

"No I'll be fine, but I have to leave," Phoenix replied as she slowly walk towards the elevator.

"Why are you leaving the tower?" I questioned getting up from the newly couch.

"I'm not only leaving the tower but I'm leaving the planet all together,"

"Why Phoenix???? You are meeting your sister aka me after all these years!" Raven said with her monotonous voice but deep down I know she is scared and wanting her sister to stay.

"I know that, I would love to stay but a monster like me deserves to be by themselves anyways,"

Phoenix put her black hood over her head. Her hood resembles the head and beak of a Phoenix bird. Beast Boy stopped the weakly Phoenix from walking towards the exit of the tower.

"I don't see a monster. I see a girl who needs her sister and more trustworthy friends!" Beast Boy smiled.

"That's very nice of you to say Beast Boy but what I said is true and a monster don't need to live upon innocent humans and a few alien members," Phoenix said as she looks at us individually but stopped at Raven.

"Listen Phoenix what I saw from you is hero quality! You could of let your dog killed us or let us stay on that planet and die from hunger or thirst but you didn't! You came back to save me and the rest of the team. You even hold off your dog when we was attacking him, so those points don't prove you are a monster!" I spoke with confidence.

"Yes and you are the most wonderful fighter and you can weigh out the good from the bad, you can join the team!" Starfire said flying over to Phoenix with a friendly smile.

"Yea!!! Be a member of the Teen Titans and we can help you do great things!" Robin said with a smile on his face.

"I agree, I could, you know have a sister like moment with you, catch up on a lot of lost time plus I can split my room and we can be "roommates"," Raven gave her little smile.

"So what do you say Phoenix?" I smiled.

"Okay I'll join the Teen Titans, but on 1 condition," Phoenix said with a little smile.

"What?" Me and the rest of the Titans said with a questionable look.

"Can you take me out to get one those pizzas? I heard the Earthlings say that is good,"

"Deal!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro