Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After 3 days of continuous rain.. the sun is finally shining..

I am busy with my phone..

Talking about my work..

She is sitting silently on the bed.. 

Looking outside the window.. 

Feeling bored..

I take a glance at her..

I sigh..

I know she don't like getting bored.. 

I ended the call quickly..

Placing the chair near her bed.. 

A tiny visible pout appear on her face.. 

I chuckle.. 

She is still the same as before... 

I open the photoalbum turning a new page.. 

............................................................................... Here we went for a date.. after very long time .. in your favorite restaurant.. you were very hungry.. you ordered too much food.. i knew we wouldn't be able to finish all that.. so you called some of our friends if they want to join us.. but all said no.. and I laughed at your reaction........................................................................................ 

She laughed at this silliness..

A big smile placed on my lips looking at her bright laugh..

As she laughed after such a long time..

........................................................................................ We went on a date.. after very long time.. after so many fight.. I booked the table at your favorite restaurant.. I knew what food you like.. I gave the order.. you looked happy eating the delicious food.. and then you got a call.. The warm bowl of jjigae got cold.. as you were so busy on the call that you didn't took another spoon of it.. i asked you to cut the call and finished the food first.. but you got up and walked off.. leaving me to eat all that cold food alone...........................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro