Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today It is raining again.. 

She never likes rain and cold much.. 

I place the cup of hot milk for her on the table.. 

She just scrunch her noise at the smell of milk.. 

Same as before.. she do it every time..  

I eyed her strongly.. 

Making her hold the cup now.. 

She starts sipping it.. 

A make coffee for myself.. 

I am now used to its bitter taste.. 

She handed me the album and open it.. 

........................................................................... Its from our trip to juju island.. we actually went there for your sister wedding.. after the wedding I wanted to go to the beach.. I held your hand as the stone was slipper to walk on it.. we spent a good time there...............................................

Her eyes lit up hearing the word beach.. 

This is something new now.. 

She wasn't a beach person before.. 

But then again i remember she didn't liked that beach due to its cold weather and moist..

I sighed.. May be this tiredness hitting my brain.. 

...................................................Its was from our trip to juju island.. we actually went there for your sister wedding.. after the wedding I wanted to go to the beach..but we were not ready.. you never liked the cold beach of juju.. but after my long requests you came.. I held your hand as the stone was slipper to walk on it.. after few steps you let go of my hand.. as it was started to rain a little.. you tried to ran away towards the car.. and then you slipped on the stone.. hurting your back.. you were pissed off .. cold air.. beach.. rain.. made your mood worst for the whole weekend.. ruining our little trip............................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro