6-Mia's Cage suffering

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Read this first before you read:

Hey guys! Its DAHLIA NOT ERROR, DAHLIA NOW , I am out of my break days and I have finally finished all of my busy stuff and now wattpad I guess is my free time, maybe, so now I don't have to worry about missing stuff that has to do with school and more stuff since it feels very free and nothing to worry about, so I hope y'all with enjoy this chapter but Jesus Christ this chapter is very violent like oh my gosh-. My book might be marked "mature"

Warning: this chapter contains curse words/blood/gore/deaths/torture and more bloody etc ETC ETC so if you are not comfortable with these stuff you may leave my story, enjoy reading while I suffer- 

Mia's POV (finally)

"AUGH" 

I screamed, as the guards go on the side pined me to the wall, my tentacles spread around and hit and slap around guards, as I let go I was locked by this girl who has a scientist such suit and she has bright brown hair, I watch the guards left immediately when they saw the girl, I was glaring at her since she was the girl who controlled me and picked me up, I don't want to make friends I wanna get out of here.

"Why hello there, Mia!"

The girl said, how did she know my name? I took a step back until I made it to the wall, I growled out loud signaling the girl who is across me that I am not playing with her shitty game, I give her a death stare but I stuttered.

I was worried but yet felt threatened, I put my hands on the wall including my tentacles,

"W-who are you?"

"Oh really? I thought you know me-"

I glared at her stupid jokes, I don't have time for this shit I need go back to save my mom!

"Shut up or else I will slap your mouth out to outer space with my tentacles!"

"Aww, sweetie, you don't need to do that!"

"And why should I?"

"Why don't you check around your neck first and look at my hand!"

I was so confused, but I guess I did what she said, I put hand around my neck and felt so mendal  feeling around it, I was shocked and glanced at her and saw a remote on her hand, I couldn't breathe a second the moment I saw the remote, when she pressed the button I felt pain ever in my life.

"AAAAGH WHAT IS THIS FEELING-"

"Oh, that is called pain and suffering!"

This Bella said, collapsed to floor whimpering and slowly crying holding onto my neck, i kept shaking so much trying to calm myself down, I kept squeezing my neck in pain and I felt like I wanted to scream but I couldn't as if I didn't have vocal cords.

As I continue to whimper I couldn't handle myself, I felt very frustrated and suffering, I got in my 2 legs and 1 arm on the ground as my right arm still holding onto my neck.

"PLEASE..STOP!"

I screamed, the Bella smiled and stop the button, I breathe heavily after that.

"Good girl."

Bella said, as she smiles  I was still crying couldn't handle of what just happened, 

"Guards, take her to some cage before we experiment her!"

Experiment?! OH no no no no no I am leaving this place, I immediately stood up and darted though the room, but suddenly hit my head on since rocky wall and saw a guard grabbing my arm so forcefully, I felt the guard squeezing my arm so hard, I whimpered, he forcefully put me into the cage and thrown me across the wall.

I hit my head on the rocky wall, I hit my body on the floor very hard, I whimpered loudly I bet everyone in the entire base heard me, I looked around and stood up, I went to the wall checking how hard these walls are, I thought it was weak so I step back and rushed towards the wall, I punched so it hard blood immediately splattered around the wall into the floor.

I was so confused, why didn't it break through? I kept punching the wall as hard as I can making sure it can break immediately but it didn't work, my hand was filled with blood including the floor, it was like a bloodbath, as I collapse to the floor still my hands still Scratching onto the wall, as black tears fallen down my face.

After 20 minutes of blood slowly drip from my hand, I was sitting on the corner whimpering so much as if I couldn't even control it, I saw the door open and saw one of the guards looking at me as if I was some dog or something.

As saw him grabbing some remote I knew he was holding the shock remote to make me feel pain.

"P-please don't-"

I whimpered, he smiled and saw him thumb on the button, I screamed and crawled to the floor and holding onto my neck, I screamed crying in pain including tears and fear go all around my body, I heard him laughed as I crawled screaming as loud as I can I bet everyone in this base can clearly hear me, I fluttered my eyes and limped to the floor.

I stop breathing and stop screaming and All I can do is to fall on the floor feeling so lifeless and be on conscious, I can only see black and nothing else, it was 20 minutes feeling so dead, I slowly hear noises, I fluttered my eyes and notice I was sitting down still nailed to it.

"Ahh, your awake!"

Bella said, I immediately glanced to her and she was in a glass room as if I was in an electric chair, as the glass slowly gone down like a car window she smiles with a glaring eyes, I saw her wrinkly blue eyes, I saw her going through her pocket feeling so threaten, she was so shocked as if she forgot something.

"Oh, I forgot about it"

As I watch Bella walking out of the room I looked around seeing if I can get out of here, I try to looking around seeing if there is any mistake that Bella did

I kept questioning like why am I here? And why I am nailed to the chair as if I was in an electric chair? I couldn't move very well which made me so confused and so scared and threatened, I keep looking around if Bella had any mistake that Bella did but, there wasn't, I saw Bella coming back with a huge smile.

I tried to keep thinking like "I am gonna be fine" or "I'm gonna survive" no I am never gonna be alright, Bella grabbed some gun pointing at me, I quickly panicked and trying to get out until she shot my eye, I screamed in pain and whimpered very, very loud, she shot me again because she meant to shot my arm which is easier since that is where ( I think?) 

When she shot me i was finally released and suddenlyI fallen down to the floor and felt so much weak and pain go through my body, as I felt like I was turning stone Bella laughed like a psycho path, as I whimper and tears go down my face, Bella kicked my arm and thrown me across the wall, I hit my arm on the rocky wall first which felt like a lightning struck, i fallen to the ground still holding my arm in pain.

I fluttered my eyes and the only thing I saw before i got on consciousness, I saw Bella slowly walking towards me putting a gun on my forehead and smiled, she shot me in my forehead and I couldn't breathe, all I can see is black and nothing else.

I felt the rocky floor on my hands including my head, I fluttered my eyes.

"H-huh?"

I immediately open my eyes very wide and looking around, I saw some mirror and I immediately stand up, I ran to the mirror as the sink are and saw what they done. 

I saw an X as my pupil (of course the memories of sockfor1 or blaza being a black worm! Great...) I saw horns on my head and felt a little tail right behind me, I felt like a little scar was right on my eye where Bella shot me.

I couldn't handle of how I look like now, I saw my fur and completely turn to bright darkish purple and my eyes turn to pink, I look so different, it's not in a good way that's for sure because I don't even know if Kayla recognize me now.

I saw a devilish tail right behind me and it was colored royal blue, I don't know how I don't know why they change me so completely different?

some random sharp pain came through my heart, I immediately collapsed to the floor holding my chest due to how painful this is.

I tried to get over it and walked to the corner still limping to the ground of how numb my whole body is, I finally relaxed to my corner until I heard a muffled voice gone around the corner.

"Oh well, I guess you found out about your dear sister, Mia got capture too huh?"

As I heard that I knew by the word "sister" that Bella was talking to Kayla (sigh, we are 1371 words in and now we are no where near closing this chapter....yay...)

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, I couldn't scream, I can't control my whole brain at this point, As I couldn't do anything I can hear My sister smashing onto the door in pain, I am going insane, I can hear voices inside my head, I felt the headaches going through my brain including my body, I felt the coldness go down my spine, I don't know what to do.

———————

2 months later

———————

As I was looking at the mirror feeling so tired as every limb in my body feel so numb becauss I went into another test or experiment I heard screams across the hallway, I immediately turn my head to the door and saw footsteps ran I saw a little girl that seems to be 6 years old running towards the hallway, but than suddenly a saw a guard pointing a gun at me and telling me to ignore it.

I rolled my eyes and ignore it as he said since it was getting old as always, I felt...hungry, my stomach was growling so loud because I haven't eaten anything in a week, I collapsed to the floor feeling so numb and feeling so weak, I saw the dark gone by, I knew this ain't ever...or so I thought of that.

———————

A week later :0

———————

Oh mah gah this is very violent-

I heavily breathe as the the gone dark, it was night time and it wasn't too late, as rags appear under my eyes I saw the door open slowly, black salivate has gone down my mouth, I was so hungry since I haven't eaten in 2 weeks, our stomachs are so strong if we didn't eat for 5 months we can die from starvation.

I saw some person came inside the my cage, my eyes were colored red blended orange, I smiled and looked at the person going through the darkness.

"Huh, where is my flashlight? here is it!"

As the person grab the flashlight and press on it, it flashed at me, i immediately jumped on the person (janitor since I am getting tired of naming it "person")   I jumped out the janitor and bite very hard on his chest, as he screamed, I controlled my tentacles and closed the door shut so it sounds so muffled, I bite very hard on his chest and rip his skin until I can see it's heart.

As blood splattered around the floor, I saw his face and it was filled with bright blood, I was so confused, why is it red? It's supposed to be green- I rolled my eyes and eeeeeeeeeeee...umm eeeeeeeeeee COME ON *INHALES* EAT..eat the body?

————————

1 day ago

————————

I fluttered my eyes filling so sick on my stomach I looked around and screamed by the shock, I saw blood gone around the floor, what have I done I stare at the body in disgust, I looked at my hands and the mirror and saw blood on my mouth and on my hands, I cried. 

"I am a monster, aren't I?"

I kept thinking of that in my head and kept screaming yes, because I am a monster, I just killed 2 people over because I can't handle myself, 

"Everyone in the neighborhood was right, I am a monster!"

I screamed, I cried very loud and kept screaming, I deserve to die don't i? This question will never leave my head ever.

BUT BUT BUT BUT this chapter didn't end don't worry- it's gonna be very painful- also squishy I know it's very bloody...)

As some person or another janitor came inside the room he saw the dead body and saw me and mouth filled with blood including my hands, 

"aaaaaAA-"

I covered his mouth with my tentacles and the others grabbed around the body, I smashed the janitor towards the wall and notice that the door is open, 

"Wait I can go to the control room and open all of the doors!"

I said, Ilet go of the body and immediately ran out, some guards found me running out of my cage.

I heard the signal alarm.

"Subject 27 has left the cage, I repeat subject 27 has left the cage"

I ran even faster trying to wipe off the blood on my mouth and my hands, I ran towards the controls room and saw so many buttons, I ran into the room and covered the door, I grabbed all The heavy stuff in here and went into the controls.

I look through every button until I found one that I understand, I smashed the button and heard every cage open immediately, I smiled in joy, I saw the door and it looked like it's about to open I was so scared until I saw a window I smiled and knew what to do.

I ran towards the window and smashed it with my hands, blood splattered a little I break through the window and got out of there, I ran, I kept running no matter how many times I puff I just ran.

I looked around and saw dead trees, I went through the trees and through the dead bushes until I found a huge tree that I can finally hide, I went Behind it and relaxed a little.

I puffed so loud trying to catch my breathe, but the question still remains, do I deserve to live? I just killed 2 people and everyone in the neighborhood always say I am a monster the way I treat my sister and the way I look.

"I am a monster..."

I said, I cried out of my tears until I slept

I am a monster.

Oh my... OH JESUS CHRIST  2548 WORDS?! That is a huge number at this point :0 I never made a chapter that was so violent ever... I hope y'all enjoy this chapter even though this is very violent- right now I am currently working on chapter 8 I never knew we can get this far SOO :D have a good day :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro