7- meet again/hostage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Sigh* it's currently 3 am and my cat keeps meowing and kept purring RIGHT IN MAH EAR- *making crying noises* OREO I GAVE YOU ATTENTION WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SUFFER- but I can't stay MAD AT YOU- so since I can't sleep- I HAVE TO MAKE A DAMN CHAPTER- so here it is people- PLEASE ENJOY FOR GOD SAKE

Warning: this chapter contains gore/ blood/ deaths/ curse words and more blood and fighting etc so If you are not comfortable with theses stuff you may leave my story, enjoy reading!

Kayla's POV:

As I struggle to be release this guard won't give up! I kept pulling and I keep trying until I felt tired already.

"LET GO OF ME!"

I screamed, one of the guards was holding onto my arm very tightly, I could have whimpered and listen to the guard until the guard grabbed its remote, I panicked a little until he dropped it to the ground and let go.

"Run"

The guard said, I was so confused at first but who cares I wanna leave! As I darted towards the exit I glanced at him and saw him smile ever in my life, I smiled back and continue to run out, as I continued I saw a bunch of others trying to escape too, as I ran pass them I couldn't help but smile for him.

As I tried to leave 

As the breeze gone across my face, I kept running as keep stepping onto some twigs and some tree branches, as I run over the leaves, I darted though the dead forest that I don't even remember anymore.

I kept puffing and breathing heavily as my wings went through the thorniest tree branches I even whimpered by the pain the scar my wings, I kept running so fast and so hard as I can no matter what is  in front of me.

I couldn't handle the pain I am going through but no matter how long as least I have freedom, we'll not the planet since what theses "aliens" that they called there selfs "humans" destroy  our planet and pollution our forest and our water, as I continue to run not looking back I didn't  focus enough that I didn't even see a little strong rock that I accidentally tripped over.

I whimpered when I suddenly tripped over and hit my head, as I was rugged towards the floor in pain I saw some guard walking towards me, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, All I can do is beg and whimpered to please leave me alone.

As he got closer, I fluttered my eyes and all I can see is the guard kneeling down my face, I saw him smiled as he looked at my defend less face, I fluttered my eyes as he grabbed my arm, than suddenly he dropped my arm in shock but at this moment I was so tired, 

and I fallen to the ground like a rag doll, I was conscious, I closed my eyes so shut and couldn't move, I felt so fainted and couldn't move an inch and all I can do is close my eyes and go to sleep

As I hear screaming and hearing thus guard feeling in pain as I laid there like a ragdoll not moving feel so tired and so scared that I couldn't even breathe, I just laid there, sleeping.

———————

3 hours later

———————

I heard someone walking around stepping around my body, u fluttered my eyes with a huge groaning sound from my mouth, I felt like someone was stepping onto my leg, I heard a whisper voice going around and walking to me.

"Hey! KAYLA!"

I growled very loudly and completely ignoring the person who screamed at me I turn to the side as if it was a comfortable spot, I groaned and ignore it until I felt like someone was grabbing my head so roughly.

As this someone grabbed my head so roughly, I open my eyes so wide it look like a scared cat (HEHEEKEGEHE) I stare at the person still feeling so sleepy, I suddenly felt like a slap on my head and I immediately got so aggressive.

I growled and didn't even hesitate to step back, I growled very loud as my wings spread around, I put my hands in the tree barks, but suddenly I already felt like I knew this person but as if the fur color immediately changed or something.

"M-Mia?"

I stuttered, the girl smiled, 

"MIA?"

"Hi-"

I immediately stand up and I rushed to Mia, as Mia felt the hard push when I hugged her, tears Go down my face, I missed Mia so much, I notice that her fur and eyes are completely different, I didn't really think much of it and I just Continuing to hug her, i haven't seen Mia in 2 months, i notice a little scar on her right arm.

It wasn't a little scar, it was a huge one, i immediately leg Go as i saw Mia looking confused, when Mia saw what was I looking at, she immediately covered it (it was the bullet that Bella shot on her arm) 

"Mia-"

"L-listen i can explain-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THERE IS A HUGE SCAR ON YOUR DAMN ARM-"

"I-"

"EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW-"

"ALRIGHT...alright... l-let me explain"

"ALRIGHT START TALKIN SWEETIE!"

(Honestly I just wanna wrap this chapter it's 1:00am in the god damn mornin when I have school and it's been like what? 4 days so ima add an update and hurry this shit up)

As Mia explain i kept gasping in shock, wow, Bella really went far on this one, one time I even saw a child got a huge scar on her face and it was so big that it almost covered her face, as Mia explain about her on the chair in pain of being shot on the forehead,arm, and eye and surprisingly survived.

I could have lost my own sister if Bella would have gone further than that! After when Mia was done explaining I was filled with rage, as tears go down my face Mia already came up to me and hug me tight.

the reason why I cried because first of all I thought I will lost my sister, and second Bella literally almost killed Mia by shooting her so much, sometimes i always say me and Mia suffered enough but other species that was in that base were probably suffering more than that!

I mean I did hear screaming and 10 gun shots on the other room, sometimes I wish that  base would explode or something. I mean there is so many planets in our estrade system that has life on it but yet it choose us, i didn't want any Planet feeling in pain and suffering at all.

"Why, why did. These "humans" destroy our planet into dust, i mean do we deserve this?"

"Well I-I deserve the pain"

"M-mia-"

"Y-yes i did it"

"YA KILLED ANOTHER PERSON?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW-"

"Mia...ya know we are sisters, i know how you react when you killed a person-"

"I-"

"Mia...why-"

"I-I DONT KNOW, I WAS STARVING *sniff* AND- AND I DUNNO THAT DAY WAS STRESSFUL-"

Mia said while she was crying, as I See tears go down her Face u felt bad, I do understand why though because one , she was starving and when Species gone starving they always go insane.

"IT WAS 2 WEEKS, KAYLA! I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF-"

As i stare at her crying I saw a third body laying behind her.it was the guard that was chasing Kayla before, yep Mia is killing people which is hurting Mia so hard ever.

"M-Mia"

"W-wait did I?"

"IS HE BREATHING?"

I Said, Mia's Face Turn into Shock, she glanced behind and notice she killed a third person, this time, she killed Someone to save Me, i suddenly saw Mia fallen down to her knees crying very hard and screaming so loud.

I slowly walk towards her and sat down beside her, i put my arm around my shoulder until Mia suddenly cried on my chest, as i hear muffled crying from Mia, i felt very bad, 

i kept telling her it's not her fault because her First Kill was "she couldn't control her strength" and her second kill was "she was starving Badly and she couldn't control herself, plus she was goin insane due to what happened to her" and the third one is "she wanted to save me"

But the more I tell her the more she cries even hard, I slowly back off as Mia wouldn't let go, I understand why since her life was a bit horrible since when she experience as a child or even a toddler.

—————————

A day later

—————————

MIA'S POV :D 

As we step on some freckled and fragile twigs and leaves, I can tell that Kayla was getting so tired and complaining ever five seconds.

"We are looking around for hours"

"Come on Kayla, we need to see if there is any survivors!"

"BUT MIA-"

"Wow, you are really acting like a damn 5 year old!"

As we were continuing walking I can tell that Kayla's face is very annoyed, I looked around the dead trees and the dead sticks and twigs as the wind breeze go across our face, I notice something weird feeling around my neck, as I put my hand around my neck I felt like a mental around my neck until I notice that its my shock collar, I was shocked I literally forgot about I guess.

As walked near Kayla, I can tell that Kayla knew I had an idea, I grabbed Kayla's and she immediately glanced at me with a annoyed face, I dunno why she is annoyed, well she is annoyed because we were walking for so long, looking for survivors that still hasn't been captured, me and Kayla still thinks every species in the country Roseiland. (Yeee more creative country names :D)

We don't know how many bases are on planet Ironia X but we do know that there is bases around the planet and its literally hell, as Kayla looks at me with a annoyed face that is mix with an angry face, I felt startled by the surprise face that Kayla made that I didn't expect.

"What the hell do you want Mia!"

Kayla said with a annoyed tone, I was a bit worried but Kayla turned her body completely towards me waiting for my question, I felt like changing my mind until Kayla snapped

"Mia hurry UP!"

Kayla said with a very annoyed and angry tone, I felt like didn't want to talk to her right now when she is gonna act like this, As Kayla look at my worried face Kayla looked like she didn't wanna wait for me to talk so instead Kayla just walked away.

"Kayla Wai-"

"THAN WHAT DO YOU WANT MIA?!"

Kayla snapped, I was so startled of how annoyed Kayla was including her angry face.

"I-I"

"I WHAT?"

"I- never mind-"

My sister Kayla gave me a huge death stare with Annonce which cause me to feel so guilty, I dunno why She is so annoyed, (WE ARE 1755 WORDS IN AND I DUNNO WHERE DIS IS GOING...MAYBE)

As we continuing walking, something was moving, to be more specific, we heard twigs breaking so loud and feeling the bushes moving And no it wasn't the wind, it was like moving very hard,Kayla notice that some bushes moving so suddenly, it scared and startled me including Kayla, as the wind breeze through across our face as we stare at the bushes, we couldn't move, we couldn't breathe, we couldn't look away, we were just in shock.

As I tried to step away in startled we heard the bushes moving like crazy, we didn't move at all since we are shocked, is there a survivor that haven't gone onto the base? The country of Roseiland  (you may use that name if you want), all I did was move an inch and took a step back until the bushes slowly pushed down.

We saw some red eyes face as if it was a prank, suddenly the bushes immediately pushed down so heavily and the person who is behind the bushes immediately yelped and jumped onto Kayla so suddenly, 

"AACK GET OFF OF ME-"

"WHO ARE YOU-"

I yelled, this person seem to be in the devil species, as I ran towards the girl to get off of Kayla, suddenly some black tentacles immediately appears and wrapped around my body so fully and pushed me up and ruffly pushed me towards the tree, I noticed who did it, it was some girl that I don't recognize ever in life but she seems to be in my species, aka the black worm, as they both stare at me they took one second looking at me and they immediately gave me a death stare and with a very angry face.

"WAIT-"

the girl stuttered, it was the demon one that is on top of Kayla, suddenly the girl who seems to be on my species again the black species, the girl immediately slap the demon and started to yell.

"YOUR THE ONE WHO KILLED OUR SISTER!"

"WHA-"

The girl who wrapped around me again let go of the tree forward and immediately pushed me back to the tree very hard, I was in so much pain feeling the hard tree barks on my back feeling so uncomfortable, but I was so confused, I didn't kill there sister? I don't even know them.

"SHUT UP!"

The girl yelling at me, I was so confused but than I noticed, I did killed a demon girl when she caught us fighting, but than I notice suddenly she started pushing my back very hard towards the tree feeling blood dripping down my back, I was feeling scars touching the very sharp and edges wood barks on back, I was slowly crying and yelling in pain and whimpering until Kayla made her move, a very throwing move, Kayla swiftly grabbed the demon girl's neck and thrown her across the rock and ran towards the girl in my species and jumped onto her and pushed her very hard to the ground.

I dropped to the ground hitting my back first feeling in so much pain, seeing my sister Kayla tackling and punching her face, and beating her up so badly.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER!"

Kayla said yelling onto the girl, suddenly, I felt like someone was right next to me, before I can even glanced to see who was it but I felt like a forceful hand grab my arm that Bella shot, I whimpered very loudly that Kayla noticed, when the demon girl notice that she grabbed my arm very hard, she grabbed a very sharp stick that looks like a knife and put it around my neck as if it was hostage (which is it) and forcefully made me gone down my knees.

"TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I WILL KILL HER!"

The girl said holding me so hard and so painful, I whimpered being so scared of what is happening, as tears go down my face I saw Kayla's face was so shocked but yet so scared for me, as the girl holding me slowly puts it on my neck I couldn't move very well because I was so weak and so tired and she was grabbing my neck and my body so hard.

She kept grabbed my hair tacking onto it and pulling it so hard, Kayla was still onto the girl not paying attention  suddenly, the girl that Kayla was on swiftly grabbed onto Kayla and pushed her off, Kayla immediately stood up and pushed her and grabbed her neck and thrown her across the grassy clear floor.

The demon immediately pushed the stick even further I can feel blood drip Down my neck, I kept  whimpering in pain of how this girl is really forcefully kept making me feel pain, as Kayla keep making the black worm girl stay down and seeing me sitting down on my knees staring uo a little feeling in pain feeling scared while a damn stick that look like a knife around my neck, Kayla has enough ans screamed

"LET HER GO!"

Suddenly the stick immediately touch my neck where the blood is which made me scream and whimpered loud, Kayla saw how much in pain I was when Kayla's choice is on her hands, if she keeps touching the the demon's sister, the more the demon will kept shoving the very sharp stick onto my neck which is very hard and painful to handle, all we did was to leave the base for freedom and happiness and not painful and suffering.

We just left the base and now there is a new problem? I killed there sister due to my strength and now there doing this? As I stand there crying in pain and so scared of what is happening suddenly Kayla screamed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! TELL ME AND I WILL DO IT SO YOU WILL LET MIA GO!?"

Kayla screamed, the demon girl smirks and smiles, laughing at her question, crying getting down on my knees straight and looking up, as every limb in my body feeling in so much pain and so weak, suddenly my sister couldn't take it and immediately ran as fast as she ran and immediately jumped and pushed her towards the floor, as she let go of me she immediately scratch my scar of where bella shot me which cause me to stop breathing and collapsed to the floor.

As I hear crying and Kayla kept punching her and kept throwing her across the lands, I hit my head and fluttered my eyes, every limb in my body was stilling feeling like I am being shot by every limb, until I finally closed my eyes and saw nothing but black feeling like I am dead right now, until suddenly I felt like something was grabbing my arms but I felt very dead and couldn't move well to even pay attention to that while I hear screaming and so much stuff until I hear nothing and see nothing.

I couldn't move well, I couldn't breathe well, I felt dead.

OH MAH GOD I am sorry for not really updating the book well since I was getting so distracted so much and I needed to update my book but anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and yeeeee Mia killing someone STRIKES AGAIN and y'all can tell every where Mia and Kayla are there always gonna witness suffering or physical pain or not also Jesus Christ 3059 words?! wow this is a huge chapter as if 2 chapters mix into one or maybe I am so tired but I hope y'all have a good day :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro