8-killed strikes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh mah god- ima die at this point- I HAVE FINALLY REACH TO CHAPTER 8 YEEEEEE :D yeah this chapter is gonna hit a bit since this is the time when MIA DIES including parts and more so yeah that is a bit sad yet it gives me ideas for the next chapters

I AM...SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER FOR 6 DAYS :( i was a bit busy drawing and making more books- i am sorry :( anyways so warnings  again

Warning this story of chapter contains Gore/ Deaths/ blood/ torture and more bloody etc ETC ETC so if you are not comfortable with these stuff you may leave my story- which I am pretty sure you are not since it's been here since February 21- SOO enjoy readin- also this might be short due to ran out of ideas to make this chapter to be longer but I promise I will try to update my book :)

Mia POV :000

"LET,GO.OF.ME!"

I yelled, the girl who is in my species kept holding onto my arm very tight, it was the time when I notice that I was being pulled by her.

"SHUT UP"

I kept trying to fight back and trying to let go of this girls hand but it was very tight and I could T even move and I just felt boneless, I couldn't even fight back because I just ate a human and that human's meat didn't really gain my energy and instead made me worser than that.

Suddenly before I could make any noises the girl who was grabbing me pulled out a shot, she stabbed me very hard and thrown it away, I felt very tired and I just black out 

(Sorry if that was kind of...dead is because I couldn't think of anything else to make it better when someone blacks out-)

———————

3 hours (sorry  XD)

———————

I didn't move, well, I can't even move if I want to- I felt so tired as if I couldn't feel anything I couldn't even move an inch if I wanted to, I couldn't open my eyes properly, what I mean is I couldn't even open my eyes as if it was heavier than iron, I was way to comfortable to open my eyes until something suddenly happened.

Suddenly I felt pain going through my neck, I immediately open my eyes very wide and the first thing I saw was...Bella..(ADDIES MOST HATTED PERSON- I-I THINK-) I saw Bella holding onto the remote and watching me very strictly, I saw Bella looking dead at me in those Hazel eyes with a horrible face as if she was very furious with me.

I notice I was wrapped around and tied very tight around a chair that I was sitting with.

"Who.freed.you"

She asked, she was very serious at this moment and acted like she meaner it (I usually shuttered when people become serious or mean it which kind of scares me XD) 

"I-I uhhh"

I didn't say anything, I look at Bella's face and it even became even more serious this time, she stares at me for one good second until she brought out the...remote... I immediately panicked pleasing that she won't turn it on, she points the remote at me.

"Say who did it or.I.will.turn.it.on"

I whimpered in fear, I struggled so hard trying to get away from Bella but I was tied to a chair sitting down, I didn't be freed from anyone, I was free by myself Because I killed someone since I couldn't handle my own problems and my own body, I looked at Bella in fear and I saw Bella's thumb slowly getting near to the turn on button.

I struggled and whimpered loudly feeling like I was about to scream for my life, I couldn't breathe for a second until I saw Bella smiling at me, I knew by that face she was gonna turn it on not until I say a word.

"I-I U-UH PLEASS B-Bella DON'T TURN THAT O-O-O-ON-"

I yelled and stuttered, as I saw Bella smiling I knew she didn't care What I said, one second later suddenly the door became busted open and saw 2 girls caming through the door out of breath, I startled immediately.

"BELLA SO there is this person that seems to wanna have to talk to you"

"Tell them to leave me alone-"

"B-but they look like they wanna talk to you now-"

"*sigh* ya know what? Ima go now-"

"O-okay-"

"But make sure she doesn't leave or not"

"Yeah sure"

After when Bella left the girls were standing right next to the exit door, now..how am I gonna escape? Uhhh I need to think of a plan.

"So what is your name?"

The blonde girl said, she started walking towards me holding onto the seat.

"Go.away!"

I snarled.

"Woah...alright"

She said, the other girl who has brown hair ran towards me and yanked my hair very hard.

"Now listen here you little bullshit, that is my sister you are talking to and if you are rude to her..I will Kill you"

She yanked my hair harder and put a gun on my head.

"LET GO OF ME!"

I yelled, hell no I am not afraid, my sister had done something way worse than a bullet, but since I was very tired and weak I couldn't fight back, the girl yanked my hair very,very hard and whisper to my ear.

"When I find you, I will kill you"

She pulled and made the chair fallen down and hurt my arm first, she kicked the chair even hard until she grabs the chair and thrown it across the room (we are in 917 words in and once again WE ARE NOT WHERE NEAR FINISHING THIS CHAPTER-) 

I whimpered very loudly as she laughed at me, I hit my head until I broke my skull, before I even hit the ground the girl dashed right next to me and hold my chair and pushed it towards the walls until finally, the wall break open and I was hit right in the eye by a small rock.

As she let go I hit my head even harder, I think I cracked my skull even worser, the ropes were so weak it immediately ripped apart, I felt my hands release and I be able to control my body, I stand right at the back of the wall, I put my hands onto the walls as my tentacles (I forgot about that XD) went around the room, the girl who hurt me.

As she walked near the room, she stares at me giving me death, suddenly the girl dashed and ran  to me and grabbed my arm where Bella shot me, she thrown and pushed me to the ground, won't this girl leave me alone? I immediately got up about to jump onto this girl until pain suddenly appear around my neck, suddenly it stoped and heard a voice behind me.

"Stand. Down"

I turned around and saw Bella holding the remote about to turn it on.

"WAIT, BELLA PLEASE D-DON'T TURN ON THE R-R-REMOTE-"

I said begging for my dear life mercy, she slowly puts it away as I sighed in relief, she got her guards to drag me back to my cage, my skull hurts so badly but yet they didn't care and just outs me back to my cage.

They thrown me into the cage even worse well at least I didn't hit my skull hurt than it would be worser, I laid there in so much harm noticing that I am back in the cage, what is the point? Ima make myself look very bad if I keep trying to escape, Is asking for freedom too bad that they had to do it worse? 

I couldn't move well, I couldn't even breathe well, is this my defeat? Is this my life now? What do I do now? Can I like kill myself to end it all? No I don't think so..it would be painful, I am so weak and so defenseless, our world used to be so beautiful and never cause any problems until humans came into our huge solar system and DESTROY our planet, it's like a tree, it used to be so beautiful until people cut them down and ruin the forest.

Why...why did our planet Ironia X become into the flames and became so horrible? It used to be so beautiful as everyone enjoyed there lives acting like nothing can ruin there life but yet they shouldn't talk too soon if theses human are gonna ruin it and turn into flames.

I laid there wondering why did our planet get abused and being harmed until as if the sun just got near it, I fluttered my eyes and knew something that has to at least end this endless suffering that me and everyone in this planet, I don't know how many parts and country's did these humans ended, our country Roseiland that I am from including my family is definitely overcome and being ended by humans.

I slowly close my eyes thinking why did our planet get this?

Did our planet deserves this?

*INHALES* 1580 WORDS?! Oof okay I know no one is not really gonna read because 1.) wattpad is glitching, OR 2.) everyone is just busy which is boring but I don't complain, oof I am SORRY FOR NOT MAKING A CHAPTER AFTER 6 DAYS :( I was doing so much stuff and more, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and yes, later on this is gonna be parts where Mia eventually died (hint: too much blood lose) welp I need to get a character die to add more drama right? So this is gonna be hit hard including how short this chapter is

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro