Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At evening.

Neil came home with a huge smile plastered on his face. Shweta who was sitting on a couch in living room saw him smiling widely. She knitted her brows in confusion watching her son this much happier.

Neil looks at her mother and ran towards her hugging her tightly. Shweta looked at him in amusement. She patted his back lovingly after all she is his mother and only wants his happiness.

Neil broke the hug and kissed her cheek  leaving shweta more shocked.

Shweta: bas bas tillu kya baat he itna khush kyun lag raha he?

Neil: mom finally mujhe meri dream girl mil gayi. You know what happened today aaj mene ek ladki ko dekha bus stop pe and that's it. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful mom not only in facial features but by heart also. I fell in love with her mom. In fact vo abhi bhi mere dil aur dimag me ese fix ho gayi ki I can't stop myself from thinking about her. I want to marry her as soon as possible.

Neil says smiling widely. Shweta looked at him astonished.

Shweta: accha par naam toh bata uska

Neil: av

Before he could complete their landline phone started ringing. Shweta stood up to answer the phone. Neil smiles and leaned on the sofa closing his eyes.

Shweta's phone beeps, Neil opened his eyes and took her phone in his hand. He unlock it and gets shocked when he saw avni's pic in his mom's mobile.

Before his arrival shweta was busy in deleting the photos of avni in her phone but before she could do anything neil came there so she just locked her phone.

He looks at his mom who was busy in talking then again looked at the phone screen. He smiles and caresses avni's pic. Shweta came and sat beside him.

Neil straightened his back and looked at his mother happily. Shweta again got confused.

Shweta: ab kya hua kyun itna muskura raha he?

Neil: mom aap avni ko jaanti he that's so good.

Shweta: avni? haa avni ko me kese nahi janungi. Par aaj tu uske baare me kyun baat kar raha he?

Neil: mom avni hi to vo ladki he jiske baare me main baat kar raha tha.

Shweta: ( shouts) what?

Neil covered his ears with his hands and looked at his mother in disbelief.

Neil: mom aap chilla kyun rahi he.

Shweta: tujhe main pagal lagti hu, kabhi bolta hai mujhe usse shadi nahi karni kabhi bolta hai main usse pyaar karta hu aur mujhe shadi karni hai uske saath.

Neil frowned deeply looking at her.

Neil: mom mene kab usse shadi ke liye mana kiya?

Shweta: khotte de puttar kal jab mene kaha tha mene teri baat chalayi hai uske saath to kisne mana kiya tha ye kehkar ke mujhe abhi shadi nahi karni.

Neil thinks for sometimes then widened his eyes realizing something. He looked at avni's photo then at his mother.

Neil: ( stammering) ma matlab aa aap av avni ke saath mere rishte ke baare me baa baat kar rahi thi?

Shweta: aur nahi to kya par tu hai ke tune to uski photo bhi nahi dekhi.

She looked away. Neil face palmed himself realizing what blunder he had done. Shweta narrowed her eyes and glared at him hard. Neil gulped his saliva looking at his mother's angry face. She starts hitting him by her fist while Neil stood up and started running in whole living area. Shweta also runs behind him for sometime than got tired and sat on the couch panting heavily.

Shweta: ( panting) oye tillu tujhe pata bhi hai tune kya kiya he.

Neil sat beside her quietly with a sad face.

Neil: I know mom I am an idiot. Mom please aap unse phir se baat karo na please.

Shweta: oye no no no no beta ji ab mai kuch nahi karne wali, jo karna hai vo ab tu kar samjha.

Saying this she went from there while neil sat there making a sad face. He remembers avni telling her friends  about the alliance and the thing that he was cursing his own self.

Neil: waah matlab me apne aap ko he curse kar raha tha.

He pulled his hair in frustration and went to his room kicking the table. He took shower and went to her mother.

Neil: mom mujhe avni ka number chahiye.

Shweta: kyun?

Neil: kyun kya matlab mujhe baat to karni padegi na usse.

Shweta: thik he.

She sent him avni's number. Neil nods and about to go but shweta stopped him.

Shweta: 1 baat yaad rakhna tillu pyaar 1 aag ka dariya he aur doob ke jaana he.

She said dramatically, neil shook his head and went from there. Shweta chuckled looking at his pissed off face.

Shweta: haaye ab avni hi mere ghar ki bahu banegi yess.

Neil entered inside his room and sat on the bed thinking whether to call her or not. He thinks for sometimes then decided to message her.

Other side avni was completing her assignment in her room. Her whole focus was on her work. Suddenly her phone beeps. She Sighed in frustration and took her phone in her hand. She frowned looking at the message from an unknown number. Her phone again beeps. She opened the message.

Hey!
I'm Neil Khanna. Do you remember me? I am the one jiska rishta mom ne bheja tha I mean shweta Khanna ne.

Avni cupped her mouth with her hand in shock.

Avni: ( in mind) neil mujhe message kyu kar raha he? Ab kya karu kya likhu umm.

Hii
Yes I remember so what? Tumne to mana kar diya tha na phir?

I am really sorry for that. I want to meet you,phone pe nahi bata sakta so can we meet tomorrow? Please.

After thinking a lot avni replied him.

Okay where?

Thank you thank you so much. Umm at xyz bus stop. Is it okay for you?

Okay no problem bye.

Thank you once again. Good night. Sweet dreams.

Good night.

Avni squealed in happiness and started jumping on her bed in excitement. Then she stopped and shook her head thinking something.

Avni: ( in mind) nahi avni itni khush mat ho kya pata kal kyun milne ke liye bulaya. Oh god kal first time milungi me usse. Pata nahi kya baat karni he.

Thinking about all this she started doing her work again but his thoughts never leave her even for a second.

Other side Neil's condition was also same. He couldn't sleep at that night because of fear and excitement both. He sighed and layed down on bed looking at avni's photo on his phone.

Neil: hope to see you soon in this room my dream girl. Neil itni aage ki mat soch you are only going to meet her tomorrow. Agar vo haa karegi tab teri shadi hogi verna nahi. Oh God avni ne mana kar diya toh.

He started chewing his nails in anxiety.

Neil: ye sab sochne ka koi fayda nahi hai kal jo hoga dekha jayega. I should be positive yeah.

Thinking all this he dozed off with a sweet smile playing on his lips dreaming about avni.

Next morning,

Neil discussed with shweta about his mission to impress avni. He gathered some information about avni from shweta and later went from there smiling but deep down he was nervous like hell.

In mehta mantion,

Avni was standing in front of mirror combing her hair. She was lost in some deep thoughts or to be precise in Neil's thoughts.

Her phone pinged that was kept on the dressing table. She took it and frowned reading her besties messages.

Avni: Kamaal hai aaj koi bhi nahi aa raha, mujhe akele jaana padega. But accha hai aaj Neil se bhi milna hai agar ye sab hoti toh bohot tease karti. Oh God I'm so nervous kya karu. Maa ko batao ya nahi, nahi nahi abhi nahi dekhte hai usse kya baat karni hai uske baad bata dungi haa.

She wrapped her scarf around her neck and look herself in mirror one last time. She was wearing a jeans with a full sleeve white t shirt. Her hair left open and a simple gold chain with A engraved on it around her neck.

She went downstairs and sat on a chair beside aman on dining table. He passed her a smile. Avni also smiles looking at him. Completing her breakfast she stood up taking her bag and about to go but aman stopped her.

Aman: chal main tujhe chod deta hu, main ussi raste se jaa raha hu.

Avni: okk

They sat on a car and drove from there. They have two cars but avni always takes bus with her friends to reach college. Akhir in sab mai he toh maza hai kyun.

Avni: bas yahi chod de

Aman: it's ok main college tak chod deta hu

Avni: na nahi main roz bus se he jaati hu na toh isliye

Aman: haa but teri koi friends bhi dikh nahi rahi toh main chod deta hu

Amol says looking outside from avni's side.

Avni: ( in mind) oh God kahi aman ne neil ko dekh liya toh

Avni roamed her eyes trying to look for Neil. She found him near a car far from their car. Aman didn't see him yet.

Avni: it's ok main chali jaungi bye.

Saying this avni hurriedly got out from car and stood near a pillar at bus stop.

Aman went from there waving his hand. Avni looked at the retreating figure of car and Sighed.

Avni: main ghabra toh ese rahi thi jese koi galat kaam kiya ho.

She took a deep breath and went near neil who was standing impatiently tapping his foot. His back was facing avni. Avni clears her throat to gain his attention, her heart was beating incredibly fast.

Neil turned around swiftly and bumped into her. Avni got scared and stumbled back closing her eyes. Neil wrapped his hands around her waist tightly saving her from falling.

Avni opened her eyes slowly and got lost in his eyes. Both were in dipped position. Unknown to them someone has his eyes on them. He clutched the steering wheel tightly fuming.

To be continued.

Here is the second part.

And guess who is he?

Bye until next time.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Stay safe. Stay home.

Love
Z ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro