Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil got lost in her doe shaped eyes. He smiles softly at her. Avni came back in reality and straightened herself pinning her hair behind her ear. She lowered her eyes fidgeting her fingers nervously. Neil clears his throat and looked at her.

Neil: I'm sorry maine dekha nahi

Avni: ( looking down) it's ok

Neil: toh chale?

Avni: ( confused) kaha?

Neil: umm cafe main, yaha ham ese khade khade kese baat karenge, aaram se kahi bethkar baat karenge.

Avni: par college?

Neil: please just for once its very important

Avni: ( nodding her head) okay

Neil smiles and opened the passenger door for her. Avni looked at him than sat inside. Neil closed the door and sat on a driver seat. He started the car engine and both of them drove from there.

A little far from them aman clutched the steering wheel tightly watching avni with Neil.

Aman: avni ish neil ke saath kaha chali gayi? I have to go behind them.

And he followed them maintaining the distance between the car.

The ride was silent. Neil was stealing glances of her time to time. Whereas avni was sitting silent looking outside of the window. She was thinking something deeply.

Avni: kya baat karni hogi Neil ko, upar se maine kisi ko bataya bhi nahi agar kisi ne mujhe neil ke saath dekh liya toh

She started chewing her nails in nervousness. Neil looked at her and frowned.

Neil: ( looking at her ) avni are you okay?

Avni looked at him. Hearing her name from his mouth is giving her a different feeling. She just nodded smiling and again looked outside. Neil smiles and concentrates on the road.

Neil parked the car outside of a cafe and both got out from car. Behind them aman also parked his car and got down once they both went inside the cafe.

Neil Pulled out the chair for avni. Avni sat down and looked at him. Neil took his seat.

Neil: so kya logi tum?

Avni: umm cold coffee

Neil: ( to waiter) okay excuse me 2 cold coffee please

Waiter: sure sir

And Waiter went from there. Aman sees them and took his seat far away from their table. He could only see them.

Neil clears his throat to say something but don't know how to say. Avni looked at him then looked down.

Neil: ab vo main vo

Avni: it's ok don't feel hesitate.

She smiles softly making his heart flutter.

Neil: avni I don't know how to say actually I love you

He closed his eyes tightly in fear but in return he heard her giggles

He opened his eyes and looked at her in confusion

Avni: okay so?

Neil: you are not angry?

Avni: toh mujhe gussa hona chahiye tha? Okay for your satisfaction I am angry now see

She turned her face away faking her anger. Neil chuckled and holds her hand making her shiver. She looked into his eyes and found only sincerity and love. Her cheeks started getting red due to his intense gaze on her.

Neil smiles looking at her red painted cheeks, he just wanted to kiss them but controlled himself.

Neil: yes avni I really love you kal Maine pehli baar tumhe bas stop par dekha and that's it I was lost in you. I just couldn't stop thinking about you but later I realized that what blunder I did trust me maine tumhari pic dekhi hee nahi. Actually mujhe laga mom ne koyi bhi esi waisi ladki ko pasand kiya hoga mera liye but sab kuch ulta ho gaya. Please give me one chance I promise I will prove myself to be a better person for you please. I know I am being selfish but I want to spend my whole life with you by my side so please be mine

avni was lost staring at him. His every word was giving her goosebumps. Her eyes fell on their hands she than looked at him and smiles.

Avni: okay

Neil: okay? Yaay okay

He shouted loudly grabbing everyone's attention. Avni looked at him shocked while Neil realised and scratched the back of his neck blushing.

He held her hand more tightly and brought it closer to his lips. He kissed her knuckles looking at her intently. Avni lowered her eyes shyly. Aman looked at Neil in anger watching him kissing his sister's hand.

He stood up in rage and walked towards them. He stood near their table crossing his arms. Avni looks up and widened her eyes seeing aman there. She quickly frees her hand from his grip and stood up. Neil frowned looking at avni than aman. He also stood up and glared at him.

Aman: ( to avni ) tu yaha kya kar hai tujhe toh college main hona chahiye tha na huh.

Neil: listen

Aman: I am asking to my sister

Neil gets shocked hearing sister. He looked at avni who was looking down in fear.

Aman: ( sternly) avni I am asking you something speak up.

Avni: vo vo main

Voice: main batati hu

Trio turned their heads behind and saw neela, ashish and shweta standing there. Avni gets more frightened seeing her parents.

They walked near them.

Shweta: mera beta avni se bohot pyaar karta hai aur

Aman: wow what a joke agar esa hota toh rishte ke liye mana kyun karta?

Neil: it was a misunderstanding I know I am at fault but please give me one chance I will prove myself.

Neela: haa aman shweta ji ka kal raat ko phone aaya tha unhone hame sab bata diya. Neil ke intentions galat nahi the.

Neil looked at his mother in surprise. Shweta blinked her eyes smiling at him.

Ashish: haa aur ab hame koi problem nahi hai after all baccho ki khusi main hamari khusi

Aman: but dad

Neil: please ab toh uncle aunty ne bhi haa bol diya hai

He glared at him and looked at avni.

Aman: I just want your happiness. Tu chahti hai iske saath shadi karna?

All looked at avni waiting for her answer. She nodded her head blushing. Neil smiles widely and smirked looking at aman. Aman rolled his eyes.

Aman: bhulo mat avni abhi bhi hamare pass hai.

Neil pouts and all chuckled looking at him including aman. Neil came near avni and sat on his knee holding the ring in his hand.

Neil: may I miss avni mehta?

Avni noded and Neil slide the ring in her ring finger while all clapped for them aman put his hand on avni's head smiling at her. Neela, ashish and shweta started discussing about their marriage standing there itself while two love birds were lost in each other's eyes. Aman saw them and shook his head smiling.

After 2 years

Host: and now I would like to call mrs.avni neil  Khanna on stage.

Neil looked at her and kissed her hair giving her a side hug. He helped her in climbing the stage she smiles at him and took a deep breath keeping her hand on her baby bump. She is seven months pregnant.

She smiles at mr Sharma who is the best author across the world. She shakes her hand with his and passed him a warm smile. He noded his head smiling and gave her an award for her book. She takes it in her hand and smiles looking at it. She looks at Neil and her family who is sitting there smiling looking at her.

Avni: thank you so much mr Sharma I am feeling very honoured by receiving this award from you. Please be mine is very close to my heart it's based on my real life incident. Thank you to all of you for the love that I have received for my book. I would like to dedicate this award to my husband who is the sole reason behind my success. Thank you mr varma for helping us in publishing this book. And thank you for honouring me with valley of words books award. Thank you so much.

Mr Sharma: I have read your book and its amazing keep writing like this and congratulations to you soon to be mother.

Avni: thank you so much sir.

She started walking down from stage Neil stood up and helped her in getting down from it. He hugged her softly kissing the side of her face.

Neil: ( whispered) congratulations mrs Khanna

Avni: congratulations to you too mr tillu Khanna

Neil: avni

She giggles and he adores her sweet and melodious laugh.

The end.

Here is the last part hope you liked it.

Do tell me how was it. Did you like this three shot?

Thank you for your votes and comments.

Love
Z ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro