2) Where...am I?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am in the game. Really. I was in this town that people called "Pallet Town." Must've said that in all caps in the game. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" What looked like Brother...? said.

"I was just thinking," I said back.

"OK, Just make sure not to make me mad. When I get mad, I get MAD!!!!" he said.

"So, Am I supposed to get a Pokemon today? Or what?"

"If or what is having me become a champ before you, then or what is the right answer. But, you still get a Pokemon." No wonder I've been this guy's rival since I was a baby. Seriously, Brother...? is full of beans. I found a big building. In front of the building was a sign that said The pride of Pallet Town; The OAK Pokemon Research Laboratory Est. 1990; Building the bridge between people and Pokemon. So, this must be where I get my Pocket Monster.

I walk in the building with Brother...? saying, "You idiot! Gramps isn't here! Get outta here! I'm the only one allowed in Gramps's lab while he isn't here! For I am Brother Oak!"

He was Brother...?! I walked outside the building and on to a sign that said "PALLET TOWN: The world of color!" That's nice, I thought. I moved on to a route sign that said Route 1. I just walked into some tall grass when some old guy grabbed me. "Dude, there are wild Pokemon in tall grass! Come to my lab!" yelled the man known as Professor Oak.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro