5) Lighter Zip!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After stinking at Poker, I went into the forest. I threw out Bolt to hunt with me. I remember Howard telling me to go look for a rare Pokemon called a Pikachu. It was a mustard yellow, mouselike thing with rosy red cheeks and a little black at the end of each ear, with a lightning bolt shaped tail. I went hunting and all I could do was try to capture Caterpies and Weedles but strong Bolt only killed them. Then i found a Pikachu. I had to make a gif on Gifsoup so I could put it on my Pokedex Pokediary. He chased it everywhere. I finally got to fight it.

"Bolt, use Vine Whip!"

Wild PIKACHU used THUNDERSHOCK! The attack did 5 damage. BOLT is down to 18 HP.

"Bolt, Vine Whip him again!"

A critical hit!

"Go, Poke Ball!"

DAVID used POKe BALL!

*wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, CLICK!*

Congratulations! PIKACHU was caught! PIKACHU, MOUSE POKeMON! When several of these POKéMON gather, their electricity could build and cause lightning storms.

So, i caught Pikachu and I named it LighterZip! Then, I encountered a Caterpie.

"Go, LighterZip! Use Thundershock!"

Wild CATERPIE used TACKLE! The attack did 2 damage. LIGHTERZIP is down to 18 HP.

"Go, Poke Ball!"

DAVID used POKe BALL!

*wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, CLICK!*

Congratulations! CATERPIE was caught! CATERPIE, CATERPILLAR POKeMON! Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls.

I nicknamed Caterpie Wiggly. But, LighterZip wouldn't get into his Poke Ball! And LighterZip is fast. I called. Wouldn't do anything. I went "Pika Pika Chu Pikachu!" He came... and knocked me over. He snorted many times. "You are such. A. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!"

"Snort. Pikasnort. Pika!"

"Snort, indeed."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro