Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Trigger warning I guess

Albus' P.O.V (Look who's up)

I groaned quietly and slowly opened my eyes. I was in pain and a lot of it. I took in my surroundings and I realized what had happened. I tried to kill myself. Merlin I tried to killed myself. I looked around and my dad was sleeping on the chair next to me, he was leaning against Mister Malfoy who was also sleeping. I looked to my right and sure enough my sleeping boyfriend was sleeping peacefully. His mother was cuddling with him and I smiled. Scorpius' bumped was sticking out the blanket and his shirt just enough. I couldn't resist so I extended my hand, careful of my wrist, and placed my hand on his bump. I was surprised to be greeted by a little kick that I felt under my hand. I gasped and then Scorpius moved to place his hand on his belly. His hand went on mine and then his eyes shot open.

"Albus?" He whispered in disbelief.

"Hi piglet." I whispered groggily. Next thing I know he's launched himself at me and peppering my face with kissed. From the sounds of it, everyone woke up.

"I-I thought I-I lost y-you f-forever." He told me and I just held him.

"I know I know. I'm sorry." I told him and he just buried his face into my neck. He cried into my neck.

"How ya feeling Al?" My dad asked threading his fingers through my hair. I instantly relaxed as I held my crying boyfriend.

"Not well." I answered honestly. "Tired." I said and Scorpius let out a strangled sob. I shushed him and kissed his neck. "Scorpius, you know what?" I whispered and he shook his head. "Our little one kicked." I said and he looked up looking at me seriously.

"What?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Sit up love." I said and he did. He had me in a straddling position that wouldn't have been as awkward if our parents weren't in the room. He looked at me so I grabbed his hand and he was staring on my bandages sadly. I gently put his hand and my hand on the bump. Feeling the jolt he looked up from his belly and looked at me proudly.

"That's our baby." He sniffled and I wiped away his tears.

"That's our baby." I agreed and smiled.

"Come Scorp, Al needs to be looked at." Mister Malfoy said. Scorpius looked down at me and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. He got off of me and sat over by his mum who was sitting on the bed they slept in. Madam Promfrey walked over to me. She started running diagnostic spells and I felt a little intimidated by the stares of everyone.

"Well Mister Potter, you're healing but should be monitored. I suggest we take you St. Mungo's." She said and I looked at everyone.

"And what would happen if I want to St. Mungo's, would they put me in the Janus Thickey Ward for being crazy?" I asked and Mister Malfoy shook his head.

"You're not crazy but no, you'll be taken to the ward of the hospital I work in. This way we can monitor your potions, you've stopped them." He said and I nodded. "We won't get into that now since you just woke up." He said and I nodded.

"So what would you like to do? You can stay here or have people tending to you at the hospital." Madam Promfrey asked. I looked at her and then my dad back to her.

"Can I speak with my dad? Alone for a bit?" I asked and she nodded. She shooed everyone out. Scorpius left but not without kissing me. My dad seemed to be very surprised that I wanted to be alone with him.

"What's going on?" He asked and I looked at him.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. "At Mungo's you can be monitored for twenty four hours a day. Here only Poppy can see you and she'll have other patients."

"So you think I should go?" I asked pitifully.

"Well at this point all I care about is you being alive. This was a wakeup call Albus, not only for you but for me too. I've been very neglectful and I know I've said that in the past but I mean it this time. I was so oblivious to your pain just like how I was to your mother's. I almost lost you the same way and I can't have that."

"I'm sorry."

"Shush don't apologize." He stroked my hair. "You don't need to Albus. I need to but I can't anymore, those words probably mean nothing to you coming from me. I need to show you how sorry I am and I will do anything for you to see how sorry I am. You're my little boy, my son and I took advantage of that." He said.

"You did and I'm glad you see how much pain I am in now." I said. "But I do forgive you and I do love you dad. I do." I sniffled.

"I love you too son and I think you should go to Mungo's." He said and I nodded.

"I think I will."

"Good but you have people to see." He said and I looked at him confused. "You had the majority of the professors looking for you and Professor Snape, from what I heard, is very concerned about your well being." He said and I smirked playfully.

"Doesn't surprise me, he's always had a soft spot for me." I said and dad just shook his head laughing.

"Well I'm gonna allow the rest to come in and notify everyone you're awake, if they haven't already." He kissed my head and went to leave. I quickly grabbed his wrist but wince at the pain.

"Wait!" I yelled and he cocked an eyebrow. "Do um Lily and Rose know?" I asked.

"I don't believe they do."

"Okay." I nodded my head. "Thank you dad." I let go off his wrist and he gave a shy smile

"I love you Al." He said and then walked out. Madam Promfrey walked in by herself and I looked her.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Mister and Misses Malfoy were going to alert your professors that you've awoken and Scorpius went to the kitchens to get food." She said with a slight scowl.

"Did he miss breakfast?" I asked.

"Lunch more like it." She said. "It's nearly two."

"Oh."

"Now have you decided?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go to St. Mungo's." I told her and she nodded.

"Good choice." She smiled. "We'll admit you tonight after everyone who wanted to see you, sees you." She said. "And you need to eat before I give you a pain potion which I believe you must be in a lot."

"Yes ma'am." I winced.

"Alright let's get some food in you." She said and then helped me sit up. I did and she snapped to call a house elf. She ordered some food and then gave me some. As I was eating, the doors swung open revealing an angry but relieved Snape. He walked over to me and sat in the chair.

"Afternoon Potter." He nodded curtly.

"Hello professor." I said nicely. "Thank you for coming."

"I needed to check up on one of my snakes. Besides I am the one who found you."

"Oh." I shook my head. "I didn't know that, I suppose I owe you a thank you."

"No need to thank me Potter, just answer me why." He said and I shrugged shaking my head.

"I don't know Professor. I stopped taking my potions which made me even more depressed. And my nightmares just got worse and more vivid. I was upset professor."

"Well you're gonna start taking your potions again correct?" He asked and I nodded.

"I suppose that's the plan." I said and then sighed. "Professor, how did you know? I figured I'd already be gone by the time someone found me."

"Oh well that's easy." He said. "Young Scorpius woke up probably minutes after you left. Good thing he jetted into action or you would have been dead." He said and I nodded.

"I-I knew it was wrong 'cause he's carrying my child and all but I'm in pain and he deserves so much better than a train wreck like me." I looked away and bit my lip.

"Albus, do you wish no one found you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't have an answer for that." I looked at him and saw he was giving me a sympathetic look. "I know Scorpius is hurt that I tried to do it."

"Well Mister Potter, you're ill and you need help." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you professor, for everything." I said. "You've been there since day one of my illness and you've taken good care of me."

"Well Potter you're a good kid despite all the havoc you've caused." He said with a slight smirk.

"Thank you professor." I said and he nodded. "I'm going to St. Mungo's professor, to recover. I'm not sure how long I be there or if I'll come back but that's where I will be."

"Well it's a good choice Potter and I will be sure to visit." He said and a smile appeared on my lips.

"Thank you sir." I said and he nodded.

"Stay well Albus." He said and I nodded. He left and I saw of pair of icy gray eyes peeking through the doors.

Scorpius' P.O.V

I peeked through the door as Severus got was talking to Albus. He got up and started walking to the door and when he opened them he smiled down at me.

"He's worried about you too." Snape said. "Go ahead." He said and I nodded. I crept in the hospital and Albus spotted me. He motioned with his head for me to go over to him. I did and he moved over so I could cuddle with him. I did just that and buried my face into his shoulder as his arms wrapped around me.

"I was so scared." I whispered.

"I know." He said.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you weren't well. I saw the signs but I didn't do anything. You seemed distant but I just thought you were juggling everything."

"It's not your fault Scorpius, don't blame yourself." He said and I felt him nuzzle in his face into my hair. "You didn't deserve me trying you like that. You make me happy Scorpius and I know you deserve more than me. More than a train wreck"

"You're not a train wreck. You're so much more than that." I told him and clung tighter. "The note, the one you left, I was so scared. I was scared they wouldn't be able to find you. I love you Albus, I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. Even if we don't work out, I still want you in my life."

"Cause you're having my baby." He said and I couldn't help but laugh. I looked into his eyes.

"Our baby isn't the reason I love you. He's not the reason I need you in my life." I told him. "Because you're so good to me." I kissed his lips. "I would have missed you, missed you so much."

"I've hurt you Scorpius."

"You're hurting even more Albus. I understand why you did it. I understand if you still want to do it but I need you to understand I will be here. I will be here to help you whenever you need it because it's the least I can do from all the support you've given me."

"I haven't helped you that much."

"That's where you're wrong my lovely snake. You didn't have to be a part of this pregnancy. Any other boy our age would go running. They wouldn't step up like you did; we're bloody fifteen years old for Merlin's sake. Not even some men who are years older than us could do what you did. You supported me. I will always be grateful so being there and helping you is the least I can do." I said and he gave a sad smile. He put his lips to mine and I kissed him with a lot of emotion. I put my forehead against his when we pulled away and he sighed.

"I'm gonna go to St. Mungo's." He told me and I nodded.

"Great choice." I said. "I'm going to miss you but I can hold down the fort until you heal."

"I'm going to miss you too Scorpius."

"When do you leave?"

"During dinner." He said and I nodded.

"Well then I guess I'll be sticking around until then." I said and he smiled. I leaned against the pillow placing my hand on belly. He did the same and put his head on my shoulder. "I can't believe he kicked." I said.

"Our little piggy is growing." He said. "You're doing a great job being pregnant by the way." He kissed my neck and I shivered. Those hormones were disappearing slowly however some still lingered.

"Thanks its hard work." I said and he laughed slightly.

"I bet it is. Thank you love. I wouldn't be able to do it myself." He said and I chuckled. I turned and kissed him.

"It's my pleasure."

A/N- Sorry if this was sad but you should be expecting a surprise character in the next chapter or the one after that. Well I think he's a surprise... Any guesses? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro