1. Year Let the sorting continue!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ivan's POV
"Ivan Braginsky!" I took one step forward and stopped as I felt my scarf being pulled. I looked down at my sister Natalia. She was holding into my scarf tightly, so I had to pad her on the head while I smiled softly, like I always does. And she understood me. When she let go and held onto our sister Iryna, I walked up the steps to the chair and sat down. The hat was placed on my head and I mumbled something I didn't quite get. "SLYTHERIN!!!" The hat called out. I was slightly hoping that I would have been sorted into Hufflepuff, but I guess the hat knows more. I walked over to the table and sat down with a smile.

Natalia's POV
"Natalia Braginsky!" I looked over at my brother. How I begged to be sorted into the same house as my beloved brother. I gazed at my sister shortly, she smiled and gave me a nod. I loved her so very much. I stared at my hands as I took a grip on my ropes. I walked with quick steps to the chair and sat down, with my long hair falling over my shoulders and slightly over my right eye. The hat was placed on top of my head and I let it fall as far down as it pleased. "I would not dare, put you in other houses... SLYTHERIN!!!" I was so happy. I jumped up and ran to my brothers side.

Iryna's POV
"Iryna Braginsky!" I couldn't help anything but to smile as I saw my brother and sister together, although, I knew that I would not join them. I walked up to the chair while sending my siblings a little smile. When I sat down and the hat began to speak I already knew what it would say. "You differ from your siblings. You could not fight another living spirit and you are loved more than greatly because of this particular trade. I'll therefore place you in... HUFFLEPUFF!!!" I stood up and waved to my loved siblings before walking to my new friends.

Roderich's POV
"Roderich Edelstein!" I heard my name and began to walk when I was stopped by my friend Elizabeta, such a tomboy, she gave me a thumbs up and a grin before she let me pass. I didn't care much for the sorting. I wanted to get back to my nodes and the piano. I have been a pianist since the day I was born. I walked with steady steps and a steady attitude and reached the chair at last. The hat was just sitting on my head not bothering to say anything until it had decided. "RAVENCLAW!!!" I was particularly happy about this decision and I walked to the table decorated with blue.

Antonio's POV
"Antonio Fernández Carriedo!" I looked away from the cute little guy with an adorable curl when my name was called. I looked at Francis and Gilbert who cheered silently at me before walking up to the chair and sitting down. The hat began to talk as soon as it was placed on my head. "You are one happy person am I right? Of course I am(self centered hat XD)" I sat in silence and listened to the hat and closed my eyes as it was about to announce what house I was going to. "HUFFLEPUFF!!!" I stood up slightly confused about the choice but didn't think much about it as I saw the happy face of the other new Hufflepuff who presented herself as soon as I reached the table.

Alfred's POV
"Alfred... F. Jones!" It was weird that the professor didn't say my middle name, it's so cool that she should have said it out loud. I stood beside Arthur the kid I met at Diagon ally. I had taken a few steps to stand beside after that long haired blond guy had pushed him. I looked at Arthur with a grin before running up the steps and sitting proudly on the chair as I hoped with all of my heart that I would be sorted into Gryffindor. The hat had barely touched my head before it yelled out "GRYFFINDOR!!!" I jumped up and ran over to my new house eager to meet my new house, the first one I met was the other new one Gilbert, our awesome natures clicked right away.

Elizabeta's POV
"Elizabeta Héderváry!" Finally it was my turn, my friends had already been sorted. I wanted to join them, although I hoped that it would be with Ludwig and Roderich. I walked up to the chair and sat down letting the hat sit on my head and falling slightly down. It thought for a moment not taking any time to tell me anything before sorting me. "GRYFFINDOR!!!" Great I was sorted together with Gilbert after all. I walked over to the two guys at the table who was talking about all the 'awesome' things they had achieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe not as long as I had hoped for... But it improved am I right? ( ^ ^ )/
I told you to be patient my friend!
Anyway I'm gonna get ready for my brothers birthday yay!
Bye! (^^)~~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro