18~Kidnapped

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alia woke up from the deep slumber driven to her by unconsciousness at morning, she sat up and held her head. "What had happened? Mom?" she said to herself all of a sudden and picked her phone and unlocked it. The same recording played and it triggered her all over again. She became angry and sad all over again. She stood up angrily and rushed out of her room and saw his room's light off. She walked to his room and saw him sound asleep. She walked away from there and came back to her room and closed the door.

"He knows mom is dead and Dev bhaiya is missing, then also he's sound asleep, something is definitely wrong. Which man can sleep so peacefully after knowing his wife is dead and son is missing? At this time, he should have been very careful and conscious about me but he's sleeping peacefully. Seems like I have the worst father ever, he isn't concerned about me, why did he become so obsessed with me all of a sudden? Everything is so jumbled up," she said and sat in deep thoughts. After sometime, Karan came to her and he was fully ready to go.

"Alia," he said and she looked up at him being totally emotionless. He sat beside her and she looked away. He hugged her. "Beta breakfast is ready, okay? Have you freshened up yet? Don't you want to go for school?" he asked and she sighed. "I don't want to go for school. Don't you know I miss Dev bhaiya even more after going there? Are you ever going to make me meet him or not? Or are you just trying to keep me with you in the lieu of making me meet him? I told you mom is missing and you're totally emotionless about it," she said angrily. He broke the hug in a shock. "Alia?" he said and gasped. "What Alia? What? Where is my mom? Where is my brother? Tell me, why did you bring me here away from my mom? Why?" she asked not feeling a single emotion for him and stood up. He also stood up and hugged her tight. "Relax baby relax, your mom would be found, your brother will also come back," he said and broke the hug, she looked on narrowing her eyes at him. "Come soon for breakfast," he said and was about to leave but she grabbed his wrist, he looked at his wrist and then at him.

"Not always, not at all, you can't just go saying this, I know you're not going to make me meet my mother or my brother, because my mother is dead, you knew it and you hid it from me, do you know about my brother as well?" she asked and he got shocked and shook his head. "Lier," she said and then her gaze went on his hand which had scratches and then she looked at him and saw a fading injury mark on his temple. She gasped.

Flashback:

"Who are you? Where were you taking my brother?" she asked angrily and just as she was about to remove the mystery man's mask, he took out the handkerchief and put it on her mouth as well, she tried to scream but all that came out from her mouth was muffles and she scratched his hand hard and tried not to breathe. But she fainted all of a sudden. He smirked and picked Dev again. But Alia stood up all of a sudden and took the flower pot and hit it on his head injuring him. "Leave my brother!" she shouted and he dropped Dev's legs but still held him. He picked him again and left from the window taking him. "Bhai!" she shouted and she also climbed the window and got out of there running after the man but in vain as he succeeded in taking him. "Bhai!" she said sadly and began to cry.

Fb end.

"Dad, how did you get injured? And what are these scratches on your hand?" she asked and his lip trembled. "Nothing Alia, just a normal wound," he said. "Lie! Its all a lie, I remember I also hit that man on his forehead and scratched his hand, this can't be a coincidence, dad," she said and was really frustrated by now.

"Beta I am getting late, just have breakfast and rest," he said and rushed out of there. Alia placed her hands on her hips. She saw him exiting the house. She went and peeped through the peephole and saw him sitting in car and driving away. She went to his room and saw a coat lying on the floor. She picked it and she didn't know why but she searched the pockets.

Her hand touched another clothe and she pulled it out, she gasped seeing a handkerchief full of half dried blood. "Haww? Who's blood is this?" she said and palmed her mouth. She went to his cupboard and searched his other coats as well and to her surprise, almost every coat had a handkerchief with blood on it and she held her head. "What's going on? Why every coat has such handkerchieves?" she asked to herself and panted heavily, she felt panicked and gathered all the handkerchieves and rushed to her room. Just as she was about to call Mauli, she heard the main door opening and got shocked but to her relief, it was Mauli and Sagar.

The duo rushed to her. "Alia, you're fine? Why weren't you picking my calls? And what's this? What are you holding?" Mauli asked looking at her hand. "Mauli aunty, I searched dad's closet, his every coat had such a handkerchief which had blood on it. That man who took Dev bhaiya, I had hit on his head and scratched his hand. Dad has same wounds, and dad even hid the biggest thing from me, that my mom, mom is no more," she said fighting back tears.

"What? Means that your dad only kidnapped your brother? Means there's a possibility that even your mom was killed by him, and maybe you or maybe I would be next," Mauli said with a hint of panic on her face. "I confronted him about it, so I am next, Mauli aunty, take me from here while you still can, I can't live with this man calling him dad, he's dead for me and I am dead for him, I just want to find my bhai who's my only family," she said with anger, Mauli nodded. The trio walked out of the house taking the evidence along.

Karan received a call from his private investigator who was standing outside Arjun 's house and peeking inside and had seen Preeta. "Hallo," he said. "Good news sir, the girl is found, I am sending you the location," said the investigator and disconnected the call and sent the location. Karan smiled. He was all set to reach there. He sat in his car, fastened his seatbelt, started the car, applied the brakes and drove off. He reached there and peeked inside and burned from jealousy seeing Arjun  and Preeta so close.

Preeta was sad and Arjun  was consoling her, Karan stared at them. Arjun  left. Karan smirked and poured chlroform on the handkerchief and entered the house. He approached Preeta and made her sniff chloroform and she struggled to breathe and went unconscious. Before she could touch the ground, he held her in his arm and picked her. Preeta, you're only mine because you're carrying my child and none can change this fact. Karan thought and smirked. He took Preeta outside without being seen and put her in the car fastening her seatbelt loosely and sat on the driving seat and drove off.

Arjun  returned and saw Preeta wasn't there. He searched for her and found her missing. He went to Sandhya and Gajendra. "Have you seen Preeta?" he asked. "No dear, she was with you," Sandhya said. "Where did she go?" Gajendra asked. "I don't know, I went to bring water for her, it was just a second and she was gone," he said. "Beta, ask Mauli, maybe Preeta went to meet her?" Sandhya asked. "No mom, she won't go without informing me," he said. "Call her and ask just in case," Gajendra said. Arjun  called. "Hallo Mauli, has Preeta come to you?" he asked.

"No, why?" she asked. "She's missing, don't worry, we're finding her," he said and disconnected the call. Mauli called him again. "Mauli, I am finding her," he said in a hurry. "I just got to know he killed his wife Ishwari and also kidnapped Dev, besides he was searching for Preeta, right? He even came to my house, I told you, so maybe he took her," Mauli said. "What?" Arjun  asked in a shock. "Yes Arjun , he only kidnapped Dev and he killed Ishwari too, I know his address, I will message it to you," she said and the call disconnected.

Karan brought Preeta home and took her to his room and lied her on the bed. He eyed her tummy which had his baby and smiled. He caressed her tummy and lied beside her cuddling to her, she stirred a little and opened her eyes. He looked at her smilingly while she was registering the surroundings. "Good morning my love," he said, she turned her head and their eyes met. She screamed and pushed away his arm which was on her tummy and got off the bed. He was shocked at her reaction. She widened her eyes at him and looked around.

Meanwhile Arjun  was on his way to Karan's house. He was really angry. He didn't want to lose Preeta to that man who first impregnated her and later dumped her. His eyes showed rage for Karan and deep love for Preeta. She was the key to his happiness, only she agreed to marry a man like him who won't be able to produce a child not because she wanted him to just take the responsibility of her child, but she also truly loved him for who he was. For he, he was the most deserving person to become a father and for him, she was the most deserving person who needed all the love and care of the world.

At Karan's house, Preeta was just staring at him angrily, he stood up from the bed and she watched as he neared her. "Preeta, Preeta why are you scared? Why are you being a scared kitten? Relax, you have always loved me, you're carrying my child, you are everything to me. Why are you screaming? Do you think I will harm you? I love you baby, I killed Ishwari for you and you are running away from me?" he asked.

Preeta was shocked and narrowed her eyes at him. "You... Killed... Ishwari? And you're saying you love me? No, how? When? When the hell did you love me? Only when you had to get intimate with me?" she asked angrily and he looked on.

Mere Pyar Ka Mazak Yun Banane Walon

Allah Khair Kare

Bhari Mehfil Mein Khel Banane Walon

Allah Khair Kare

Allah Khair Kare

Allah Khair Kare

"When I got pregnant, you left me, not only this, you tried to kill me, I loved you so much, I cared for you, I gave you my everything and you tried to kill me? And... Who was he? You said when you didn't spare the scoundrel who got to know about our affair so who am I. Who was he? Dev?" she asked with furious eyes.

Ho Khoon Di Kalam Naal Likh Ditti Shayari

Kaise Na Bayaan Karun Chot Lagi Gehri

Chot Lagi Gehri

He chuckled. "How does it matter? Is he here between us like before? Even Karan isn't here," he said and cupped her tummy, she gasped and moved him away. "Don't you dare to touch it, you just donated your sperm for this baby but this baby isn't yours, the baby's real father who protected him was always Arjun , not you," she said and pushed him away.

Saans Chalti Hai zinda Dafnane Walon

Allah Khair Kare

Allah Khair Kare

Allah Khair Kare

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro