20~Aneeta Karan Luthra

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nalini closed the door and locked the car. She stared at the closed rusty door of the house and walked towards it hurriedly. She saw the latch because of which the door was locked from outside and she knew if she entered inside by the door, Arjun would know about it. But she had to take the risk and so she held the latch and unlocked the door in one swift movement and entered inside and saw many empty wine bottles lying here and there. She coughed due to the dust and several spiderwebs here and there, almost at every corner. She heard someone moaning and followed the sound and walked towards it cautiously and finally found the person who was tied to a chair and had a cloth over his face. She removed the cloth from his face and got shocked. It was none other than Dev, her beloved boyfriend who she loved dearly and who also loved her very dearly. The old scars left after wounds on her face made her eyes pool up with tears. She gasped looking at him after such a long time and when she least expected to see him. She couldn't help but cry seeing him.

He was somewhat conscious but too weak to speak. She cupped his face kneeling in front of him. "Dev? Baby? Where were you darling? Who was it who did this to you meri jaan? What were you and what has he made you my dear? I won't spare the person who did this to you Dev, no worries, I would take you safely with me, don't worry, don't be scared, I am here for you, I won't leave you alone no matter what," she said and sobbed and looked down. He opened his mouth to say something and muttered something under his breathe.

She looked up at him and stood up and bent over to him trying to listen what he wants to say. "Tell me? I am here, I am listening," she said and once again he said something. "Nalini, save me, I don't want to die, I want to see my mother and my sister, I can't die like this," he said by difficulty and she nodded. "Yes, I will save you, your Nalini will surely save you," she said and just as she was about to untie him, she heard a car halting outside.

She startled and froze for a mere second. "Shhh, don't speak anything, you're safe, okay," she said and then put her phone on silent with vibration, he looked at her fearfully and shook his head. "Don't go...," he was cut in between. "I am here only," she whispered and turned to the door and heard footsteps, she hid behind his chair fearfully, her heart pounded as if it would come out any second. The footsteps stopped coming as the person had finally entered the room where the lovers were. Nalini peeped a little from behind the chair and saw a silhouette probably of a man who had his arms folded on his chest.

Dev opened his eyes as his eyes finally adjusted to the darkness in the house though the moonlight did reach there. The man approached Dev and lifted his fists in the air and then suddenly placed them on his face loosening his fists and touching his face slightly and somewhat laughed. His laughter deeply scared him and her both. Dev was startled and scared, the man placed his finger on his lips. "Shhh," he said. Dev tried to control his fear but could hardly control himself.

Even Nalini's breathes were uneven because of the fear but then she remembered that she wasn't here to save herself but Dev. She widened her eyes and was about to stand holding his chair but then the chair creaked and she stopped. The man got alert. "Do I hear something? Is someone else also here besides the both of us? But where could the person be possibly hidden?" said the man in his robotic voice and then went behind Dev but found no one as Nalini was now near Dev's feet and assured Dev from her eyes that today none can stop him from being saved and escaping the monster's clutches.

Then the man came to the front again and once again Nalini hid behind Dev's chair. Keeping the phone's brightness low, she dialed police's number and placed it on her ear covering her mouth. "Hallo, I am here at this strange house," she said in a whisper and told the address and disconnected the call. The man heard her whispers and approached her slowly. Her phone vibrated but just as she was about to pick it, her phone was snatched from her hand and thrown away and it also switched off. Pragati got worried for her.

The man held her arm harshly and pulled her up making her stand and pinned her to the wall holding her neck shocking her, she looked at Dev fearfully who was also at his mercy, the man had a mask on his face. "You were playing hide and seek and hid very well from me when I tried to find the intruder who was none other than you, right? Now you would face the consequences," he said once again in his robotic voice which sent shivers down her spine as he looked around for something but when he didn't find anything, he left her neck and then pushed her to the wall slightly injuring her forehead.

She fell on the floor feeling dizzy, he left the room and she took advantage of that and opened all the knots of the ropes surrounding Dev. "Today even my epileptic seizures can't defeat me and keep me from saving you," she said gritting her teeth and just then a glass bottle was thrown at her and she had a narrow escape as the bottle trespassed her head and hit the wall behind her shattering and breaking into many pieces. "Nalini, you okay?" Dev asked and she nodded.

The man got angry, Dev tried to open himself but couldn't due to weakness. The man pulled out a rifle which was tucked in his back pocket and aimed it towards Dev. "No no no no, please don't do that, please," she begged and stood shielding Dev. Just as he was about to press the trigger, he felt someone's presence behind him and turned to see a woman's silhouette pointing a gun at him, he too pointed his gun at her. Nalini untied Dev completely but still stood shielding him.

"When you are too brave, then why are you wearing this mask? If you have so much bravery within you so why are you showing cowardice by wearing this mask? Remove this mask and show your face," taunted the woman and stomped her foot on his foot making him yelp in pain. Police's siren could be heard and within seconds, several policemen came inside aiming guns at the man, the lights were switched on and the woman also had a veil over her face. "Now that we are here, please put your gun down madam," said one of the policeman.

"Not until he does it, the ladies first rule can't work here, because better safe than sorry," she said, the masked man was about to pull trigger but then one of the policeman pulled the trigger at his hand and the bullet hit him injuring his hand in which as a result the gun dropped from his hand. The woman removed his mask along with her own veil. "Arjun, you?" she asked angrily, she was none other than Ishwari. Arjun eyed her angrily and painstakingly pressing his wound with his other hand. "Yes me, dear Ishwari, wasn't it very much expected?" he asked.

"Yes, it was, but till the end I was hoping that it wasn't you. You tried killing me when I asked you to make me meet my daughter and dumped me on the street, right? Before that you captivated your own son like this? Seriously Arjun? He was your blood, you made him consume so much alcohol that he vomited blood and hurt his throat? Didn't you even for once get the vibe that he's your own son and that you should have a little mercy on him? You even abducted Alia in lieu of making her meet Dev, right?" she asked gritting her teeth.

"I didn't abduct Alia, she came with me by her own wish, but she was also taken away by Mauli by her own wish, and then I don't know what happened of her and that if she's alive or not," he said and Ishwari slapped him hard and just then another police officer entered with a gun pointing at him, Alia appeared from behind him and ran to Ishwari hugging her tight. "Mumma," she said emotionally, Ishwari smiled and caressed her hair while still pointing gun at Arjun.

"Alia beta, where were you?" he asked, Alia broke the hug and looked at him angrily. "Don't you dare call me beta? I am not your daughter, I disown you," she said and showed her her childhood photo with him and tore it and threw it at his face. Dev smiled hearing Alia and Ishwari's voice after long. "Mom," he called out in a weakened voice. "Bhai," Alia said emotionally and pushed Arjun out of the way and ran to Dev and hugged him. He smiled hugging her back. "Ishwari, where were you till now?" Arjun asked and Ishwari looked at the policeman who entered with Alia and smiled at him and then at Arjun. "He's the one who saved me, he's police commissioner Shikhar Mehra," she said.

Flashback:

Ishwari lied bleeding heavily on the street when fortunately Shikhar's jeep passed by and he stopped noticing her. "You? Here?" he asked while Ishwari didn't even have the strength to speak. "Never mind, I am here and I will save you," he said and picked her in his arms and put her inside the jeep and drove off to the hospital and requested the doctors to treat her immediately and that he's a policeman only.

Ishwari was treated and came in her senses. Shikhar came inside to her. "How are you now?" he asked. "Do I know you?" she asked. "I am the one who saved your life, but who did all this?" he asked. "My husband Arjun, who else? My children are with him and they are in danger, save them," she said. "Sure I will," he said. "And also alert Mauli after saving Alia that I am fine," she said. "Sure," he said.

Fb end.

"The caller who called Alia and the one who picked her from Mauli's house was none other than Police Commissioner Shikhar Mehra," she said and Arjun looked on.

Flashback:

Alia got a call on her phone and she received it. "Hallo?" she said. "Alia Arjun Sharma?" asked the person who was none other than Commissioner Shikhar Mehra. She gasped and panicked a little. "Sorry? Why do you want to know my name?" she asked. "No, actually, someone was missing from your family, right? Your brother as well as your mother, right?" Shikhar asked. "But why and how can I tell you such personal details about myself?" she asked a little irritated. "Isn't your brother Dev Sharma and mother Ishwari Sharma?" he asked. Alia sighed. "What is up with you and who are you to ask such details? Are you a stalker?" she asked. "I am a private investigator, someone you know wants to protect you and that's why the person hired me to give you protection," he said. "Who is it? Mister Arjun Sharma? Look please stop it, neither am I Alia Arjun Sharma nor is Arjun Sharma ny father and nor anyone is missing from my family," she said lying and stammering. "Lying won't work, I work for the police department and I am their Khabri Network also known as Private Investigator, and no it wasn't Arjun Sharma who asked me to do this, and if you lie and don't tell the truth, your first and last chance may slip out of your hands to meet your missing family," he said, something in his voice asked Alia to trust him. She sighed. "Fine, I am Alia Arjun Sharma only, and my brother is missing but my mother is dead," she said. "Did you ever see your mother's dead body? How can you be so sure?" asked Shikhar. "Because I have a voice recording of my father Arjun Sharma in which he said my mother is dead," she told him.

"Okay, kindly forward the audio to me, and yes Alia, you need to come with me, the police would also be there with me so no need to be scared, we need to make you meet someone," he said. "Anyone can dress up as a policeman because the costumes are easily available," she said. "For that, we would be carrying our official identity cards with us to prove to you that we aren't bogus," he said. "Okay, when do I have to come?" she asked. "Now itself, because the police doubts you can be the next victim too," he said. "Okay, shall I come out of the house?" she asked. "Yes, there's a police jeep waiting for you," he said and the call disconnected.

"Should I really trust this person? No, I can't take a chance, in case I go missing, I should inform someone trustworthy, I would leave a chit for Nalini didi and Pragati didi and then I will inform Mauli aunty over the message," she said and took a piece of paper and wrote the number of the mysterious person on the paper with other details and then messaged Mauli about it. She exited her room and the house and hesitantly opened the exit door praying that everything goes fine. She walked outside closing the door behind her and saw a police jeep. She walked towards it with baby steps, the door to the backseat opened where Shikhar was sitting. The policemen sitting inside all showed their IDs and she sat inside and closed the door, the jeep drove off.

The jeep halted at a house and Shikhar got out and Alia too came outside on her saying. Police jeep drove away. The duo walked to the house, the name plate read "Shikhar Mehra". He unlocked the house and she walked inside followed by him. He closed the door behind him and led her to a room and opened the door, inside a lady lied under a blanket who was none other than Ishwari. "Alia," she called her sitting up. Alia smiled emotionally and ran to her hugging her instantly. "Mom," she said and cried on her shoulder. Ishwari hugged her back. "Where were you?" she asked. "I was saved by him when your father tried killing me," Ishwari told and Alia looked on sadly.

"Now till your brother is found, we both would stay here, and Shikhar uncle has been spying your father since few days and its seen that he often leaves at night but when he sees police van, he escapes only to disappear and return to the house secretly, so he also doesn't knows where your brother is," she said. Alia stood up and went to Shikhar. "Uncle, please find my brother, do anything just find him," she said almost begging him folding her hands and he held her hands. "Trust me, we will," he said and Alia went and sat with Ishwari.

Fb end.

"So Arjun, in short, Shikhar Mehra only gave shelter to me and my daughter, and then when Nalini called the police, Shikhar was on duty and he was the one to alert every police officer about the hideout and that it can be possible for Dev to be here, and look, here Dev is, and I alerted Mauli as well about my well-being and my daughter's well-being as well," she said and Mauli too entered the house and she rushed to the children happily that they are safe. "Now Mister Arjun Sharma, you also would be safe, in police custody," she said and then placed the gun down.

She turned to the policemen. "Arrest him under the charges of attempt to murder and kidnapping," Ishwari said and Arjun was handcuffed. "And yes Arjun, one thing is for sure, that you're the world's worst father, Dev got the trait of blackmailing from you only, but the trait of helping a person in need in him came from me, even though I was his adoptive mother, and now Dev's custody would also be given to me forever, rot in hell," she said and Arjun was taken away.

"Thanks Shikhar sir, for saving my life and my children's life and giving shelter to me and my daughter," Ishwari said thanking him and he smiled and began to leave. "You guys can stay in my house for the night," Shikhar said and gave the keys to Ishwari and went. Ishwari got tears in her eyes and glanced at Dev and then turned her face away. "Mom," he said but she didn't turn to look at him. He stood up and walked to her painstakingly. "Bhai," Alia said holding him but he shook his head to let him go.

"Dev beta," Mauli came to him and held him. "Mauli aunty please," he said and then limped to Ishwari and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Mom," he said but she didn't look at him.  Nalini came to Ishwari. "Aunty, why aren't you looking at Dev?" she asked but Ishwari didn't answer. Alia came to Ishwari. "What's this mom? Don't forget that even you have yearned to meet him since long, so please don't turn your face away from him when he has returned," she said. "Alia, you know he knew about the affair but never told me, he took advantage of it to ease out money from Arjun," Ishwari said cryingly.

"Bhai, tell her why you did that? I know but please tell her," Alia said. "Mom, Nalini's treatment costed one lacs and that's why I took that money and kept doubling the amount to help her only, I couldn't see her in so much pain, that's why mom. Nalini, didn't I give you so many medicines by which some of your months would be easier?" he asked. "Yes Dev, you did," Nalini said. "Mom, I love you, please don't hate me," he said and came in front and hugged her tight.

"Sorry mom," he said, she hugged him back even more tightly and Alia joined the hug. Mauli and Nalini smiled seeing the trio together after a long time. Suddenly Dev's eyes began to close and his grip began to losen on Ishwari, he fell weak on his knees and collapsed on the floor. "Dev!" they said in unison, Shikhar entered after putting Arjun in jail and got shocked seeing Dev unconscious. He knelt beside him and checked his nerves and breathe. "Don't worry, he's okay, he fainted just because of weakness, let's take him to the hospital," Shikhar said and picked him in his arms and took him outside followed by everyone.

He put her inside in the jeep and they all settled inside and Shikhar drove off to the nearest hospital. Dev was admitted and treated by the doctors meanwhile the others waited outside. After a short time, doctor came outside and Ishwari rushed to him. "Don't worry, he's fine, just that he didn't have anything since a long period of time, so he's weak, we have given him vitamin drips and shots, he would be fine in sometime only, excuse me," he said and went.

Later, Dev became fine and was taken to Shikhar's home along with the family while Nalini and Mauli had left and went to their home. Mauli informed Sagar about Dev, Alia and Ishwari's comeback and Nalini too informed Pragati, all were very happy. The family had pizza party, and the doorbell rung and the pizza man came. Shikhar received and paid and they all sat around the table. Dev got the slices which didn't have much cheese and got sad. "What happen Dev?" Shikhar asked. "Sorry uncle, but, I want the cheesy part of the pizza," he said causing Ishwari and Alia to laugh at his childish tantrum.

"Aray, so what if he likes the cheesy part more? Take this beta," he said and gave him his plate and took his plate. "Thanks Shikhar uncle, you're the best," Dev said and Shikhar smiled. Later at night, Dev was resting on his bed when Alia came to him. "Bhai, can I ask you something?" she asked and he nodded. She came and sat beside him. "I know you have just survived from the clutches of our dad, and my question is also about him only, I hope you won't mind," she said.

"Leave all that, just ask," he said. "In childhood, once dad was tying your shoelaces and asking you not to tell the secret to mom or anyone else or else he won't give you any treats, and when I overheard and asked what's the secret, he said that it's just that you didn't take a bath, bhai tell me for real that what the secret was?" she asked and he chuckled and shook his head. "This was the secret only that I didn't take a bath that day before going to school," he said brushing it off. "Come on bhai, please," she insisted.

"Didn't I tell that it was mom's birthday and we had been planning a surprise birthday party for her? That was the secret," he said and she gave him a stern look. "Oh please, this also wasn't the secret, tell me else I would tell mom about it," she said and began to leave but he held her wrist, she looked back at him. "No ways you're going to tell mom, okay? Is this even a thing for which mom should be bothered? Come on, what to tell when there's nothing to tell," he said and she sighed.

"Fine, I may or may not agree at all. But there was one more thing, once he was hugging you and asking you why were you sad, what was that about?" she asked and he shrugged. "It would have been something which I would have asked and he wouldn't have given it to me because I was a child and I would have been showing tantrums," he said. "Oh Lord, when will my bhai finally learn to lie properly? I hope bhai that you never learn to lie properly and I can catch your lies," she said and he laughed.

"Last thing, lie once more and lose me forever. Once when I came to sleep in our parents room, you were lying beside him and not mom, when you were supposed to lie with mom and me with dad, and you were really sad, what had happened?" she asked and he shook his head. "Alia, come on, no more questions, let me rest please," he said and closed his eyes. She looked on and turned away her face. Then she stood up and took a cushion from the nearby couch and threw it at him startling him.

"Alia?" he said in a shock opening his eyes. "Fine! Don't tell me! I won't ever talk to you again!" she said angrily, he was shocked as she began to leave, he got off the bed and stopped her, he held her wrist and pulled her inside. "Leave me!" she said angrily and finally made him leave. "I value you a lot, but you don't value me at all bhai, I care for you but you don't, that's why you can't answer a simple question," she said angrily as tears made way through her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. He sighed. "Sshhhh," he said and closed the door. "Look Alia, I promise to reveal each and everything, but not now, this is not the right time, okay, please don't be angry and don't think like this," he said wiping her tears and she moved  her palm in front of him. "Promise?" she asked. "Promise," he said and she smiled finally and they shared a hug. "Sorry bhai, love you bhai," she said, he smiled. "Love you too sis," he said.

Karan came to Preeta when she was standing at the balcony and placed his hand on her shoulder, she turned immediately and he hugged her. "Mauli called, Dev is found, Ishwari is also alive, now we don't have to wait anymore, we can resume our functions sooner," he said happily and she smiled. "Yes, we can," she said and they broke the hug. He sat on his knees and cupped her pregnant tummy. "Now I will become your papa sooner my baby, you would live an honored life, and an honored childhood, and your mother would also live a normal life," he said causing her to smile more. She cupped his face. "Yes, we would live the life we dreamt of, finally," she said and he stood up and they shared a hug once again.

"By the way Preeta, didn't you want to talk to Dev, Alia and Ishwari?" he asked breaking the hug and she got sad. "I want to, but...," her voice trailed off. "No buts, let's do it tomorrow itself , and then we can continue with our lives," he said and she nodded. "Aren't you getting sleep? You're pregnant, you should rest, come," he said and led her to the room and lied her on the bed. He pulled a duvet above her and began to leave but she held his hand.

"Don't go please," she said and he turned to her. "Don't worry, Arjun can't abduct you now, as he's jailed for his crimes," he said and she shook her head. "I don't care about him anymore, I am saying to just be with me, if not throughout the night, you can stay till I am half asleep," she said and he nodded and she left his hand. He went and lied beside her, she turned and cuddled to him. "Just like a baby needs warmth to sleep, even the mother may need warmth to sleep," she said sleepily and he smiled and caressed her hair, she slept.

Next morning, the family sat for breakfast. Sonakshi wasn't there but then she came out of her room with Raunak and sat for breakfast struggling with Raunak to make him eat. "Sonakshi, give him to me, I would make him eat, you look tired," Sandhya said and Sonakshi gave Raunak to her and ate just a little and went to her room. "She's hiding something," Gajendra said and the others looked on. Later, Karan and Preeta had a talk with Sonakshi. "I don't have much time left, I went to the doctor to have a talk with him over ovary transplant," she said.

"So then what did he say?" Preeta asked. "He said that it can happen but sometimes the ovary doesn't grow inside as it doesn't gets much blood so he can only transplant it outside the pelvis. I am in so much pain, I vomit too much, throw up anywhere, Raunak isn't even of one year and I would have to leave him so early which I never thought, Preeta, promise me, promise that you would take care of my Raunak, no matter what?" she asked.

Preeta nodded. "Promise, I would," she said. "Me as well," Karan said. Gajendra and Sandhya entered. "Even we would, he would call us his grandparents," Sandhya said. "Yes, he won't be any less to us than that soon coming child," Gajendra said and Sonakshi smiled. "Thanks, now I can die peacefully," she said. They all smiled emotionally.

Later that day, Sonakshi was nowhere to be seen and later they found her dead on the bed. It was concluded that she died in her sleep and so her last rites were done and Raunak had new parents who were none other than Karan and Preeta.

Later, Karan and Preeta went to meet Ishwari and her family. "I am sorry that you lost your husband because of me and Dev was endangered due to me," she said cryingly. "We should thank you in fact, that you exposed Arjun to us, and because of you only we could see his real face and that he was behind Dev's kidnapping and he even attempted to murder me," Ishwari said and hugged Preeta who was shocked but then she smiled and hugged her back. Then they broke the hug. "Good that you are broad minded and you think Preeta is an angel in your lives," Karan said smilingly and Ishwari smiled as well.

"Preeta aunty, thanks for removing the toxin out of our lives, else I don't think we would have ever got back our normal lives," Alia said, Preeta smiled and she smiled back. Dev came before her and held his ear apologetically. "I am sorry for that day, I shouldn't have caressed your hand like that but I promise it wasn't with a bad intention, it was just to tease you as you were too adamant to leave him," he said. "And if I would have left him long ago, maybe all this wouldn't have happened," Preeta replied regretfully.

"Come on, when he couldn't be the father to his own child so then how can he be the father of us?" Dev asked all of a sudden shocking everyone including Karan and Preeta. "What do you mean Dev?" Ishwari asked. Dev got tensed but then smiled to cover up. "I mean, I am his first child from his first late wife, and Alia is from you mom, and Preeta aunty is also pregnant, I meant that when he couldn't be of his grown up children, how can he think of the one who's unborn?" he asked and everyone calmed a little.

"Sorry Dev, I also shouldn't have slapped you that day," Preeta said apologetically. "I did bad so its okay," Dev said. "But Dev, whatever you did was good out of bad, and you're a very nice person and not the one you became because of Arjun to ease out money," Ishwari said and Dev smiled. "Okay we are leaving, have a good day," Karan said. "Have a safe drive," Ishwari said casually and Karan and Preeta left and then reached home.

After resting for a while, they went to their baby's room and saw new toys, Reema came from behind. "Tan tarannnn, how's the toys? Won't the little one love it?" she asked with a smile and they turned to her and smiled. "Of course he would," Preeta said. "And he would be a super excited kid like you Reema," Karan said and Reema chuckled. "Thanks bhai, bhabhi, can I feel the baby?" she asked and Preeta nodded. Reema touched her tummy and smiled emotionally. "Bhabhi, I want him soon, is there any way we can get him sooner?" Reema asked excitedly.

"Reema? Come on? Only eight months more," Karan said. "Eight months are very longggg," she said and Karan smiled at her childish antics. "Arayyy look Reema, they would pass just in a blink of an eye, you won't even know, till then you too marry and give us a good news," Karan said and Reema laughed and ran away blushing. Karan and Preeta had a laugh. "She's such a kid at one moment and a juliet the other second," Preeta said and he nodded. "She's like that since the childhood," he said. Some days later, the family had a talk over marriage.

"Mom, now that everything is solved, we would like to marry sooner," Karan said making Preeta blush. "Okay, so I would call the priest and show your horoscopes for the best timing for your marriage," Sandhya said and later the priest came and it was decided that the best timing for marriage is after two days and the family rejoiced after hearing that. Two days later, it was Preeta and Karan's wedding. Mantras were read, rituals were done, rounds were taken and Karan had made Preeta wear nuptial chain after filling her hairline with vermilion and finally they were declared married.

Karan carried Preeta to their decorated room and lied her on the bed, she sat up and he sat in front of her. She looked directly in his eyes. He moved her chunri from her head and removed all the jewelry she wore and kissed her hands. "Congratulations Mrs Karan Luthra," he said and she blushed. "Congratulations to you too," she said and they shared a hug. "By the way, there's a lot of time in our nuptial night," she said and he broke the hug. "I know, it cannot happen like this," he said and she smiled.

"So then what shall we do?" she asked. "What to do means? We would simply eat something, because I am hungry, aren't you hungry?" he asked and she chuckled. "I am," she said and later the food was arranged which they had profusely and after a casual talk, they were really tired and so they ended up sleeping in those same clothes. Next morning, they woke up wishing good morning to each other having a romantic morning meanwhile Arjun got imprisonment of twenty years, ten years for attempt to murder and ten years for kidnapping. First trimester passed really quick and Preeta already had a bulging tummy. "See how well the baby is growing," she said happily and Karan smiled.

Just then she stood up and ran to the washroom and he came behind her holding her hair, she vomited and gurgled with water and then the duo walked outside. "Quite normal, but pregnancy is tough," he said, she smiled. "I feel like having oranges," she said. "Okay, I remember dad just brought them in morning itself," he said and went to the kitchen but all were finished so he went from the house and bought a carton oranges and came back.

She grew excited and ate all of it feeling good. "Thanks Karan, you're the best husband ever," she said and he smiled. Second trimester also passed and now Preeta found unable to walk but she did walk with support. She was walking with support and suddenly she felt pain in her tummy. He got concerned. "What happen?" he asked and she smiled. "Karan, it just kicked me, the baby just kicked me," she said excitedly and he smiled and touched her tummy and felt the kicks and he also smiled. Raunak who was now somewhat six months old, came crawling and sat near Preeta's feet and tugged on her clothes looking up at her, she smiled feeling awe.

Karan bent and picked him and made him sit on the bed and they also sat with him, Karan and Preeta's happiness had no boundaries. Where Karan couldn't even think of having one child, he got two children and Preeta as well. Two more months passed and now it was the eighth month and the baby shower function was going on. Everyone gave gifts for the baby while some gave post maternity clothes and many gave blessings and it ended well.

Finally one more month passed and Preeta went into labor and was rushed to the hospital, the family waited outside meanwhile Karan was inside only as she screamed in labor and clenched on his hand, she even twisted his hand due to the pain in her own body and soon the baby was delivered. Preeta closed her eyes after the birth as she was tired, pleasant cries of the baby could be heard. "Congratulations, its a girl," said the doctor and Karan rejoiced and went outside showing the baby to everyone who were emotional. "What are you going to name her?" Reema asked.

"Preeta+Karan=?" he asked Reema to guess. "Aneeta?" she asked and he nodded. "So her name would be Aneeta Karan Luthra," Sandhya said coming to Karan and caressing the baby's little face. "Yes, Aneeta Karan Luthra, little sister to Raunak Karan Luthra," Gajendra said emotionally looking at Raunak in his arms and kissed his forehead. The baby was taken for a bath and then returned after a short time meanwhile Sandhya and Gajendra distributed sweets in the hospital happily celebrating their granddaughter's arrival. Later Preeta woke up and Karan placed Aneeta on her chest, she smiled emotionally and hugged it.

"What did you name her?" Preeta asked Karan. "You guess," Karan said and she thought for a while. "Aneeta?" she asked and he nodded, she smiled heartily. "Aneeta, our love for you is infinite, and I promise you that you would get everything you want in this world," Preeta said to Aneeta who didn't understand a word. "Can I carry the baby?" Reema asked and Karan smiled and gave her the baby, she smiled at her. "Bhai, may I kiss it?" she asked. "No, she can catch infections," he said. "Okay," she said. "Also keep your breath away from her," Karan said and she smiled. Soon they came home with the baby and Preeta dressed her in another piece of clothing and the duo sat with the baby pampering it. Today, Karan was blessed with second child and he cried happily seeing his daughter who he loved beyond limits.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro