1~Preeta In Danger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She walked with baby steps towards the house and looked back at him worriedly. He blinked his eyes in assurance and she unlocked the door and went inside and closed the door behind her. As she walked a few steps ahead, she felt as if someone was behind her. She turned and got hit on her forehead by a metal rod, she screamed and held her bleeding forehead. The world around her began to spin and she fell on the floor. Outside the house, he glanced at his wristwatch and saw that it was more than twenty minutes and she hadn't returned yet.

He rushed inside the house calling out her name and the sight he saw was enough to make his skin crawl. "Preeta!" he screamed and rushed to her. She lied there unconscious with a wound on her forehead and a puddle of blood between her legs. It creeped him out to see her like that. With trembling hands, he dialed 102 for ambulance. About ten minutes later, the ambulance arrived and Preeta was rushed away like luggage and he too went with her. They arrived hospital and Preeta was taken to the OT immediately. "Doctor, will she be alright?" he asked.

"We will try our best, please fill the form," said the doctor and he rushed for the form and filled it and submitted it. Tears filled his eyes as he lowered his head with tears in his eyes . He recalled their happy moments.

Flashback :

He was playing piano and she came and gave tea to him. He looked at the tea and then at her and smiled . He kept it aside and resumed playing piano and sang.

Kya hua tera vaada

Woh kasam, woh iraada

She came and sat beside him leaning against the piano and sang.

Bhoolay ga dil jis din tumhe

Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din ho ga

He placed his finger on her lips. "Ssshhhh, never say that again, we are born to love each other for seven births, Karan 's promise," he said and she smiled. "If I lived a million lives, I would've felt a million feelings, and I still would've fallen a million times for you, Preeta's promise," she said and rested her head on his shoulder, he kissed her forehead and she blushed.

Fb end.

He buried his face in his palms and burst into tears. "Everything is my fault. Even after I knew that there was danger inside, I let you go there Preeta, you are in this condition all because of me. Because of me you're fighting for your life," he said and cried even more. Doctor came outside and he immediately rushed to him. "Doctor, how is she?" he asked. "This is a police case, we have informed the police because investigation is very important. Preeta is not stable. She is very critical for the next twenty four hours. First someone hit her with a rod on her forehead and then twice on her body. Then a metal rod was inserted deeply inside her causing her spleen and intestines to rupture and her uterus to break. I am sorry to say but now she can never become a mother. We are trying our best to save her," said the doctor and went away.

He sat on the bench with a jerk as the doctor's words had shattered him completely. He had cried endless tears remembering their happy times and felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw his sister Misha standing there along her husband Soham and their elder brother Angad and his wife Sweety concerned for him. "Misha," he said and stood up pulling her in a hug. She hugged him back.

(Mahira Sharma as Misha)

"Bohat khoon beh chuka hai, spleen aur intestines bhi rupture ho gaye, uterus bhi destroy ho gaya, ab woh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti, aglay 24 ghantay uske liye bohat critical hain, aur ye sab meri wajah se hua," (She has had a lot of blood loss, her spleen and intestines are also ruptured, now she can never become a mother, the next twenty four hours are very critical for her, and all this has happened because of me) he said. "Aray? Tu pagal hai kya? Honi ko kaun taal sakta hai?" (Are you mad? Who can deny one's fate?) she said and he broke the hug. Soham too hugged him. "Tera pyaar usay wapis le aaye ga, Bhagwan kabhi kuchh galat honay hi nahi de ga mere bhai," (Your love will bring her back, God will never let anything bad happen my brother) he said. "Toh jo Preeta ke saath hua, vo galat nahi tha kya? Tab kahan tha Bhagwan? Kitna dard saha ho ga usne," (So now the incident which happened with her, wasn't it wrong? Where was God then? How much pain would she have endured) Karan  said. "Aisay apni umeed ko kho mat, vo bilkul theek ho jaye gi, dekh lena," (Don't lose your hope, she will be completely fine) Angad said pulling him in a tight hug.

(Sidharth Shukla as Angad)

"Aur dekh, woh jab uthay gi or tujhe aise toota dekhay gi, toh vo bikhar jaye gi, tu bhi umeed kho baithay ga, toh usay kaun sambhaale ga? Tu hi sab se achha sambhaal sakta hai usay," (And see, when she will wake up and see you broken like this, so then she will shatter, you will also lose your hope, so then who will take care of her? Only you can take good care of her) Sweety said trying to calm him down. Police arrived there. "Aap sab mein se Preeta ka husband kaun hai?" (Who is Preeta's husband amongst you all?) asked a lady constable. "Main hoon, Karan ," (Me, Karan ) he said. "Exactly kya hua tha? Humein har ek detail chahiya is case ki," (What happened exactly? We want every detail of this case) she said. "2 3 din se hi Preeta pareshaan thi bohat, uske phone pe lagataar MMS aatay thay, darasal uska previous phone kho gaya tha jis mein humare kuchh intimate videos thay, or vo blackmailer call kar kar ke paisay maang raha tha isay delete karne ke, hum toh vo paise denay ko tayaar thay, main Preeta ko uss jagah le kar bhi gaya, vo uss ghar mein akeli gayi aur bohat time tak lauti nahi toh main andar gaya aur usay gira hua dekha, phir main usay yahan le aya, doctor ne kaha us k andar sariye jaisi koi cheez ghusa di thi usay takleef pohnchaane k liye," (Preeta was very tensed since two three days, she received MMS on her phone continuously, actually her previous phone got lost in where there were some of our intimate videos, and that blackmailer was asking for money to delete those videos, we were ready to give money, I also took Preeta to that place, she went inside alone and she didn't return for a lot of time and when I went inside I saw her on the floor, then I came here with her, doctor said a rod was inserted inside her just to cause her pain) he told them. "Toh phir aap humein turant us jagah le jaaein, crime scene dekh kar bohat kuchh pata lag sakta hai," (So then you take us to that place immediately, we can get to know a lot of things after seeing the crime scene) she said. "Sure," he said and they went.

(Shehnaz Kaur Gill as Sweety)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro