2~A Hope

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan went to the crime scene with the police and they went inside the house. "Sir, blood loss toh achha khaasa hua hai, itni be-rehmi se koi kisi ke saath ye sab kiun karay ga? Aisi bhi kya dushmani?" (Sir, there has been a great amount of blood loss, who will do such a heinous act? What level of enmity is this?) asked the lady constable. Karan was just lost in thoughts after seeing the horrible crime scene for the second time that day. "This is far worse than rape, maybe that person wasn't a criminal from the beginning but after seeing such videos, he became a sworn criminal," said the inspector. "Sir ye aap kya keh rahay hain? Itna kuchh hua meri biwi ke saath, aur aapko uski pari hai k vo banda criminal exactly kab bana ho ga? Aap kiun apna palla jhaar rahay hain? Aisa bhi kya andha hai ye qanoon aapka?" (Sir what are you saying? So much has happened with my wife and you're thinking about when exactly that culprit would've become a criminal? Why are you brushing all this off? Why is your law so blind?) Karan asked angrily.

"Dekhiye aap shaant ho jaaein, sab cheezein bareeki se parakhna bohat zaroori hai. Aap uss blackmailer ka number hum ko de dein, us ko dhoondna humara kaam hai," (Listen you please calm down, analyzing everything perfectly is very important. You give us that blackmailer's number, finding him is our job) said the inspector and Karan gave the number. "Aur haan, apna aur apnay sab qareebi logo'n ka number de dein, sab details dekhni parengi," (And yes, do give us the numbers of your closed ones, we'll have to see every detail properly) the inspector said. "Jee sir," (yes sir) he said and gave the numbers.

"Ab aap ja saktay hain, zaroorat parne par phir aap ko bulaya jaye ga," (You may go now, we will call you again when needed) the inspector told him and Karan went. "Sir, Karan par shak karne ka koi matlab hi nahi banta, agar usi ne apni biwi ki ye haalat karwayi hoti, toh vo usay hospital nahi le kar jaata, balkay usay marrne ke liye chhor deta," (Sir there's no use of doubting over Karan , if he would've been behind Preeta 's condition, so he wouldn't have taken her to hospital, he would've left her to die) the constable said. "Jo jaisa dikhta hai humesha waisa hi nahi hota, kabhi kabhaar jo masoom dikhta hai wohi criminal hota hai, apni spy team se ek banda bhejo or is par nazar rakhwao, police mein hotay huay hum kisi par andha dhun yakeen nahi rakh saktay," (Don't judge a book by its cover, sometimes the ones who seem to be the most innocent turns out to be a criminal later, send a member of our spy team to keep an eye on him, being a police officer we can't trust anyone blindly) the inspector said.

Karan returned to the hospital and viewed Preeta  who was in ICU from the glass and his dullness grew. Twenty two hours passed, he again viewed Preeta . Angad went and stood behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder. He turned to Angad. "Dekhna vo bilkul theek ho jaye gi, aur hum sab pehle ki tarha hassi khushi rahengay, woh blackmailer ko bhi saza mil jayegi," (You see she'll be perfectly alright, and we all will live happily like before, even that blackmailer will be punished) he assured him. "Lekin jo usne kho diya, uskay vo organs, spleen, uterus, or jo intestines rupture huay, kya vo usay kabhi wapis milay ga? Woh toh humesha infections ke risk par hi rahay gi na?" (But what she lost, her organs like spleen, uterus and her ruptured intestines, will she get them back? She will always be at a higher risk of infections, right?)  Karan asked sadly. "Lekin abhi tak uski spleen remove nahi ki gayi hai Karan , maine doctor se poochha, uski spleen khud bakhud heal ho sakti hai, bas kuchh hafto'n ka time lagay ga," (But her spleen haven't been removed yet Karan , I asked the doctor, her spleen can heal itself, but it will take time of some weeks) he said and they shared a hug.

"Woh dobara chal phir toh paye gi na? Zindagi bhar apahij toh nahi rahay gi na?" (Will she be able to walk? She won't be bedridden for her whole life, will she?) Karan asked. "Chal toh paye gi, us mein bhi time lagay ga," (She will be able to walk, this will also take time) he told him and they broke the hug. Misha came to them. "Karan bhaiya, aap please kuchh kha lein, hum sab yahan hain na bhabhi ka khayal rakhne ke liye? Aap apna bhi khayal rakhein," (Karan brother, please have something, we all are here to take care of her, you too take care of yourself) she said. Karan wiped his teary cheeks.

"Main jo bolnay ja raha hoon, us se pagal zaroor lagoon ga, lekin jab tak main yahan par hoon, na Yamraj(angel of death) ko andar jaane doon ga aur na uss ki rooh ko yahan se bahar jaane doon ga," (I may look mental after what I am about to say, but till I am here, neither will I let the angel of death go inside nor will I let her spirit come outside)  he said and sat on the bench resting his head against the wall staring at the ceiling with dull eyes. Soham went to him. "Pagal sab hotay hain pyaar mein, lekin aisay nahi khaane se vo hosh mein toh nahi aa jaye gi na? Kuchh kha le bhai, khud bhi kamzor hai, usko kahan se taakat aye gi?" (Everyone become mad in love, but by not eating she won't come in her senses, right? Have something bro, you yourself are so weak, how will she get courage?)  he asked.

Karan remained silent. Misha gave him coffee and by much difficulty, he drank all of it and again sat as if lifeless. Everyone's heart was broken seeing him like this. A person who was once very talkative, he was now silent and when once he was very full of life, now he had become lifeless after his ladylove fell into danger. "Bro, maine suna hai ke jo patients aisay behosh ho'n lambay time tak,  un se baat karo toh vo respond zaroor kartay hain, bro tu bhi try kar ke dekh, vo tujhe kabhi toh respond karay gi na," (Brother, I have heard that the patients who are unconscious for a long time, if we talk to them they respond, brother you too try this, she will respond you) Angad said and he stood up and entered the ICU.

He stood by her side and slowly took his hand towards her but then moved it back. His hand was trembling. Once again, he moved his hand towards her and caressed her hair and held her hand between his palms. "Preeta , tum mujhe sun rahi ho na?" (Preeta , are you hearing me?)  he asked and looked at the monitor where her heartbeat changed. "Tum wapis aao gi na? Tum mere liye jeeyo gi, insaaf ke liye jeeyo gi, most importantly apnay liye jeeyo gi. Jeeyo gi na?" (You will come back, right? You will live for me, you will live for justice, most importantly you will live for yourself, you will, right?) he asked and her heartbeat again changed. "Preeta , jo hua, bohat galat tha, mujhe tumhe akela nahi chhorna chahiye tha, jis kisi ne bhi ye kiya hai, main usko bachne nahi doon ga," (Preeta , whatever happened, it was very wrong, I shouldn't have left you alone, whoever has done this, I won't let him get saved) he said.

She didn't respond this time and he saw her heartbeat again changing and rushed outside calling out for doctor. The doctor came and checked Preeta . "Aapne in se baat kar ke bohat achha kiya, in ki heartbeat thori normal hui hai pehle se, aap in se aisay hi baat kartay rahein toh vo jaldi theek ho jaaein gi," (You did very good by talking to her, if you keep talking to her she will be fine very soon)  the doctor told him, he thanked the doctor and he left. "Suna tum ne? Tum bilkul theek ho jao gi,"(Did you hear? You will recover completely)  he said. She responded by moving her hand. He kissed her forehead.

Karan went outside the ICU. "Guys, vo bilkul theek ho jaye gi, us ne meri baato'n ka respond kiya hai, I am so happy, it's a miracle, lekin yaar, abhi ye soch kar fikar ho rahi hai ke vo jab jaagay gi toh kitna dard mein ho gi aur kuchh time toh chal bhi nahi paaye gi, ye sab sun kar vo kaise react karay gi?" (Guys, she will be perfectly fine, she responded to me, I am so happy, its a miracle, but guys, right now I am worried that when she will wake up she will be in too much pain and she won't be able to walk for sometime, after hearing all this how will she react?)  he asked. "Relax bro, hum sab hain un ke saath, un ki himmat ban kar rahengay un ke saath," (Relax bro, we all are there with her, we will stand by her side becoming her courage) Misha said and he gave a faint smile.

"Main abhi aya," (I will just come) he said and exited the hospital, he sat in his car and drove off. A man in hoodie who was police's informer viewed him and dialed on his phone. "Ji inspector, bas abhi abhi Karan nikla hospital se, main us ke peechhe ja raha hoon," (Yes inspector, Karan came out of hospital just now, I am going after him) he informed and sat in his car to follow him and saw that he had just gone to a general store. He waited for him to sit in his own car and followed him as he drove back to hospital.

Karan got out of the car and locked it and went back inside. The informer called up the police. "Sir, hum khwamukhwa Karan pe shak kar rahay hain, woh toh bechara sacha hai, vo toh sirf general store gaya tha woh bhi chocolate lenay, bas," (Sir, we are wasting our time by doubting Karan , he is an honest man, he only went to general store to get chocolate, that's it) he said. "Tum bilkul theek keh rahay ho, uske call records mein bhi kuchh suspicious nahi hai, background bhi check kiya, sab clean records hain," (You're right, nothing suspicious is found even in his call records, I even checked his background, the records are clean)  said the inspector. "Toh ab main kis par nazar rakhoon?" (So now who should I keep an eye on) he asked. "Filhaal kuchh karne ki zaroorat nahi, uss blackmailer ki last location uss ghar ki hai, filhaal kuchh maloomaat haath lagna mushkil hai," (No need to do anything now, the blackmailer's last location is that house, right now getting any information is difficult)  the inspector said and the call disconnected.

Karan entered the ICU and looked at the chocolate in his hand and then at her. He placed it in her hand and smiled at her sadly. "I know ye mera stupid move hai, ek toh tum behosh ho or main tumhe chocolate de raha hoon, par main toh ye chocolate roz hi laata tha na tumhare liye, aaj kaise miss kar sakta hoon? Jab tak tum hosh mein nahi aati, isay koi nahi khaye ga, bas tum theek ho jao, I want you back," (I know this is my stupid move, firstly you're unconscious and I am giving you a chocolate, but I used to get this chocolate for you daily, so then how can I miss today? Till you gain your senses, no one will eat it, you just become alright, I want you back) he said and kissed her cheek. He recalled their past scene.

Flashback:

Karan returned late from work and Preeta  was waiting for him. He came and saw her upset with him. He pulled out Silk chocolate from his pocket and showed it to her. "You can't buy my forgiveness Karan, this is for the third time you returned late," she said. "C'mon, traffic tha, nahi toh main apni baby ko ek minute extra akela na chhoroon," (C'mon, there was traffic, else I won't leave my baby alone even for a second) he said and she was still upset, he got on his one knee.

"Humesha der kar deta hoon main, zaroori baat kehni ho koi waada nibhana ho, usay awaaz deni ho usay wapis bulaana ho, humesha der kar deta hoon main, madad karni ho uski, yaar ki dhaaras bandhaana ho, bohat dereena rasto'n par kisi se milnay jaana ho, humesha der kar deta hoon main, badaltay mausamo'n ki sair mein dil ko lagana ho, kisi ko yaad rakhna ho, kisi ko bhool jaana ho, humesha der kar deta hoon main, kisi ko maut se pehle kisi gham se bachana ho, haqeeqat aur thi kuchh us ko ja ke ye batana ho, humesha der kar deta hoon main," he said in a poetic way.

He stood up and gave her the chocolate and kissed her forehead. She kissed his cheek and ran away from him and he ran after her. "Aray ruko na Preeta, share nahi karo gi kya?" (Stop Preeta, won't you share?) he asked. "Aaj tak kabhi ki jo ab karoon gi?" (Did I ever share that I will share today)  she asked laughingly while running, he caught her hand and pulled her towards him. "Chocolate toh nahi mil sakti meri jaan, chahay jo marzi karo," (I won't give you chocolate no matter what) she said. "Or kissi?" (And a kiss?) he asked. "Di toh sahi," (I gave already) she said. "Bas ek?" (Only one?) he asked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro