7~The Investigation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Police got Venky from his house and took him to police station. "Par sir maine kiya kya hai? Kiun laaye hain aap mujhe yahan?" (But sir what have I done? What have you brought me here?)  he asked. "Teri gandi nazar thi na apni behen Preeta  par? Woh bohat uncomfortable thi na tere aas paas?" (You had a bad gaze on Preeta , right? She was very uncomfortable around you, right?)  the inspector asked. "What nonsense? Main usay uncomfortable karoon ga? Apni behen ko?" (What nonsense? I will make her uncomfortable? My sister?)  he asked. "Woh teri real sister toh hai nahi, cousin sister hai, isliye, isliye tu us pe gandi nazarein daalta tha," (She isn't even your real sister, that's why, that's why you had your bad gaze on her) the inspector told him. "Cousin sister aur real sister mein ziada farak nahi hota, dono hi toh khoon ke rishtay hotay hain, khoon ke rishtay toh door ki baat, main toh kisi ajnabee ko bhi aisay na dekhoon sir," (There's not much difference between a cousin sister and a real sister, both are blood relations, forget blood relations, I don't even look at a stranger that way sir) Venky said.

"Toh us ko kiun dekhta tha? Kiun woh principal se direct ho jaati thi jab bhi teacher usay tere saath baithati thi toh?" (So why did you looked at her that way? Why did she directly talk to principal whenever the teacher made her sit near you?) the inspector asked. "Sir pagal thi woh, main usay guide karta tha na ke kaun us ka dost hai kaun dushman hai aur isliye woh samajhti thi main usay ek zone mein baandhna chahta hoon, principal se direct ho kar jhoota ilzaam lagati thi," (Sir she was mad, I used to guide her that who's her friend and who's her enemy so she thought I want to bound her in a zone, she used to talk directly with the principal and blamed me wrongly) Venky said and a slap landed on his face. "Ek larki kabhi is maamlay mein jhoot nahi bolti, aur chal maan bhi liya ke tu usay us waqt buri nazar se nahi dekhta tha, toh kya pata ab tu ne uski ye haalat ki ho badla utaarne ke liye? Bol! Tu hi hai na woh blackmailer jis ne usay blackmail kiya, paisay maangay, aur phir uski yeh haalat kar di?" (A girl never lies in this matter, and even if I agree that you didn't see her that way at that time, so who knows you might've done this to her to avenge her? Speak up! You're the blackmailer who blackmailed her, asked for money, and brought her in this condition, right?) the inspector asked.

"Ye sab baatein aap ko khud Preeta  ne kahi hain ya kisi aur ne? Kaun mere khilaaf saazish kar raha hai? Woh Dev Saxena?" (Are all these things told to you by Preeta  or by someone else? Who is conspiring against me? That Dev Saxena?) Venky asked. "Haan, bataya usne hum ko ye sab ke Preeta  ne usay ye sab kaha," (Yes, he told us that Preeta  told him all this) the inspector said. "Sir kya saboot hai ke Preeta  ne hi kaha hai aur woh kahani nahi bana raha? Woh bhi toh usay bully karta tha? Usay bhi pakro," (Sir what's the proof that it's said by Preeta  only and he isn't cooking up any story? He also used to bully her, arrest him as well) he said. "Haath dikha apnay," (Show your hands)  the inspector said and he gulped his saliva in fear. "Kiun sir?" (Why sir?) he asked. "Haath dikha!" (Show your hands!) the inspector shouted and he showed his hands and didn't see the ring about which they got to know earlier. "Tere paas ek blue ring hai na? Jo ke kaafi mehangi hai? Kahan hai woh?" (You had a blue ring, right? Which was really expensive? Where is it?) asked the inspector. "Sir kaun si blue ring? Kaisi blue ring? Main toh rings pehnta hi nahi," (Sir which blue ring? What blue ring? I don't wear rings) he said.

"Pehnta nahi ya pehn'na chhor di hain?" (You don't wear at all or you have left this habit recently?) asked the inspector. "Sir aap chahein toh mere ghar walo'n se poochh lein, main rings use nahi karta," (Sir if you want you can ask my family, I don't use rings)  he said and the inspector got thinking. Later he questioned Preesha about same. "Sir mujhe kuchh nahi pata, lekin maine unko ring pehnte huay bas ek baar dekha tha, jab unka birthday tha aur Preeta  ne khud usay ring gift ki thi," (Sir I don't know anything, but I saw him wearing a ring just for once, when it was his birthday and Preeta  herself gifted him a ring)  she told him. He showed her Preeta 's photo. "Yahi larki thi?" (Same girl?) he asked and she nodded. "Par is ne kiun ring gift thi? Jab ke woh is ke aas paas rehne mein hi uncomfortable thi," (But why did she gift him a ring? Even after she was very uncomfortable around him?) he asked.

"Uncomfortable pata nahi kiun thi mere bhai se, shayad woh adopted hai isliye, chacha chachi ne usay adopt kiya tha, shayad isliye kiun ke Venky bhaiya uske real brother nahi hain, par dil ki toh bohat achhi hai woh, birthdays par kabhi khaali haath aaye aisa aaj tak nahi hua," (I don't know why she was uncomfortable with my brother, maybe because she was adopted, uncle and aunty had adopted her, maybe she was uncomfortable because Venky brother isn't her real brother, but she's very good at heart, she never comes empty handed on birthdays)

she told. "Kaisi ring thi woh?" (What kind of ring was it?) he asked. "Blue tiger, aas paas ring pe carving bhi thi," (Blue tiger, it even had a carving around it) she told him and he got thinking and went back to the station and got the results of the fingerprints on blade. One was of Preeta  while other was a mystery. He took fingerprints of every close relative of Preeta  to get to know the truth.

Dev came to meet Preeta  and she was lying with eyes closed , Karan  was with her. "Preeta ," Dev said and she opened her eyes and looked at him and then at Karan . He blinked his eyes at her in assurance and then looked at Dev. "Hi Dev, woh baat nahi kar sakti, coma se uth toh gayi hai lekin paralyzed hai," (Hi Dev, she can't talk, she woke up from coma but she's paralyzed) he told him. "Oh, par meri dost ki ye haalat kis ne kar di?" (Oh, but who did all this to my friend?) Dev asked and Karan  worriedly looked at Preeta . "Dev, ye tum kya keh rahay ho? Us se abhi ye sab baatein karna theek nahi hai, please," (Dev, what are you saying? It's not right to talk with her about all this, please) he said.

Dev diverted the topic. "Aray Preeta , ye dekh, ye chocolates, saari ki saari tumhari, pehle jaise swimming pool mein phenkta tha dobaara phenkoon kya? Dekhna phir, jhatt se paralysis se bhi uth jaye gi, hai na Karan ?" (Oh Preeta , see, these chocolates, all of them are yours, before like I used to throw you in swimming pool, should I throw you again? Then see, you will be out of paralysis very soon, right Karan ?) he asked and Karan  laughed looking at Preeta . "Dimag kharab hai is ka, full time rust kar ke aaya hai dimag apna aur yahan humaray dimag par bhi rust laganay agaya," (His mind is not working, he has got full time rust on his mind and he came here also to get that rust on our minds) he joked and Preeta  giggled. "Achha? Aisa hai kya? Phir main ja raha hoon, bye Preeta ," (oh? Is that so? Then I am going, bye Preeta ) Dev said and went away. "Abhi toh happy ho na?" (You're happy, right?) he asked and she blinked at him.

"Main toh besabri se us din ka wait kar raha hoon ke kab tum iss paralysis se bahar niklo gi aur mujhe tight wali hug do gi," (I am waiting impatiently for that day when you will be out of paralysis and will give me a tight hug) he said and lied his head near her placing her hand over his own head. "Preeta , mujhe tumhari kisses bhi bohat yaad aati hai," (Preeta , I am missing your kisses as well) he said lifting his head and move his lips closer to hers and she turned her head shying away. He nuzzled in her neck making her feel ticklish. She turned her head to him and smiled victoriously and he moved away from her right then and there but kissed her forehead.

"Naughty girl," he said and rose the bed and her upper body disbalanced and he held her in the nick of time and straightened her. "Aaraam se baby, main agaya, relax," (Slowly baby, I came, relax) he said and held her protectively. "Baby main humesha tumhare saath hoon haan, kabhi bhi kuchh share karna chaho toh kar sakti ho haan, jaanti ho na? Tum jaldi theek ho jao gi, chalo gi phiro gi, aur dekhna ek sukoon ki zindagi jeeyo gi," (Baby I am always there for you, whenever you want to share something yoh can share, you know right? You will be fine soon, you will walk, and see you will live a peaceful life) he said and she smiled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro