10. The 7/7/x777

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N : I hope you're liking what your reading guys :)

At the guild

" You guys are still feeling down ? " Ezra asked looking at the dragon slayers of fairy tail

" what's wrong with you ? you aren't yourselves today . What's going on ? " Mira asked

" simple : today is when our dragons disappeared , we just miss them you know ? " Natsu explained not moving from where he was . He was sitting on a table his head on it and his hands hung lazily .

" today's the 7/7/x798 , they disappeared the 7/7/x777 . It's been 21 year " Wendy sighted

" so many sevens...." Cana sweat dropped

" you too gajeel ? " levy asked " giving your personality , I don't think you had the best relationship with your dragon " gajeel being gajeel , just huffed in respond

" I'll take that as a yes "

" anyway has anyone seen Lucy ? I haven't seen her all day " Mira asked sightly worried , that sentence caught everyone's attention

" now that you mention it , I haven't seen her either " Ezra said in thought

" let's go check it out " Natsu said getting up . And so Ezra , Natsu , Wendy , levy , Cana , gajeel , Carla , happy and even gray and juvia who haven't said a word , all made there way to Lucy's house , and of course they entered from the window.......To there surprise they found nothing .

" I-it's empty , and her sent ! It's kinda fading , she hasn't been here from this morning " Natsu said sniffing around

" what if she left us ! " Wendy asked

" don't say that ! Lucy wouldn't do it , besides all her belonging are still here , even her cloths " Cana said

" maybe she went on a small vacation or something ? " gray stated

" let's ask master " Ezra said , and thus they made there way back to the guild and strait to master macarov's office . Ezra knocked a few times before she herd a small 'come in' signaling her she could now open the door . After opening it they all entered , The master was kinda shocked , so he cleared his throat and composed himself

" what can I do for you my children ? " he asked

" master , w-we can't find Lucy , no one has seen her all day . We checked her apartment but Natsu says that her sent is faint and she hasn't been in the house since this morning ! " Ezra said quickly , she was worried like everyone else

" I see....please everyone calm down Lucy is safe and sound . Yesterday , I think....or was it the day before ?......anyway she came to me and asked me if she could go to the heartfilia state . Apparently today the 7/7/x798 is the remembrance of her mother's death and she wanted to go to her original grave and look around . That's all , don't worry she'll come back . " macarov proceed to explain . Levy looked around thinking

" what's on your mind shrimp ? " gajeel asked , and everyone looked at levy

" w-well , I find it kind of strange . I mean what a coincidence ! the dragons disappear and Lucy's mom die . I have a bad feeling about this " levy said still thinking

" oh come on levy , you think too much ! Lucy's going to be back in no time you'll see " Cana said cheerfully

" I hope so..." Levy mumbled

" now that everything's settled......GET OUT YOU BRATS ! " makarov shouted and everyone obeyed , closing the door behind them . He sighted and took out his favorite magazines witch were about sexy girls in swimsuit and those kind of things . Oh man what kind of gramps is he.... ( A pervert obviously XD )

" stop worrying about it levy , it's just a coincidence , there's a million people who could have died the same day " Cana said and returned to one table drinking some booze with some other guild members

" even I am starting to think that there's something up " Natsu said making a thinking face

" Ohhh flame brain can think that's new " gray insulted

" what did you say striper ? " Natsu asked

" are you deaf FLAME BRAIN ? " and they began to fight , again

" DO I HEAR FIGHTING ? " Ezra asked with her menacing dark voice , oh yeah don't forget that dark creepy aura that surrounds her

" fighting ? What ? No ! We're besties why would we fight ? " the two were acting friendly , each one had an arm hung on the shoulder of the other with a big smile on there faces

" good ! I'm going to eat my cake " Ezra said leaving , as soon as she left all hell broke loose , and the two started fighting again

Seriously , they are things that never change . While other might turn your life upside down....

Lucy's POV.

I woke up to someone playing with my hair , and an arm around me pulling me closer to whoever this person was . Natsu ? Wait no the hands are feminine , besides why would Natsu play with my hair ? Just then it came to me , everything that happened yesterday . Going to the heartfilia state , the vortex thingie , the dragons , Celeste , the dragon world , my mom.....everything . S-so it wasn't a dream ? One way to find out....

I opened my eyes , but shut them quickly because the light blinded me . I shifted a little and yawned , than I opened my eyes once again this time succeeding, in keeping them open . I looked at my mom who was still playing with my hair , smiling at me . I placed my hand on her cheek and started to rub it with my thumb .

" you're real....." I mumbled staring at her and she chuckled probably hearing what I said

" of course I am Lucy , what did you think ? " she asked me calmly

" that everything that happened yesterday was a dream . I-I was afraid t-that I would wake up and you'd be g-gone " I answered honestly and cuddled with her , burying my face in her neck , as she rubbed my back with one hand and held me close with the other . I parted from her and sat up

" oh my god...." I mumbled

" what's wrong ? are you ok ? " she sat up and started to check me for any injuries or anything

" y-yeah , b-but the guild , I have to go back they must be worried . I told master makarov that I would come back...." I began ranting , mumbling under my breath

" calm down , time flows differently here . 1 day in the real world is 2 month here in the dragon world . And 1 month in the real world makes 7 years and 6 months here . The thing is we don't really age , so it's like your in the real word . " mom explained after that she didn't say anything , and I proceeded everything in my head .

So far I'm in the dragon world , mom isn't dead , apparently I'm the princess of dragons and other creatures , meaning mom is the queen , meaning she knows every type of magic , meaning that she's super powerful and couldn't beat zeref and acknologia . If that's the case how am I supposed to beat them ?

" simple , by learning the thing I didn't learn " she replied to my question

" what ? H-" I was about to ask when she interrupted me chuckling

" you were thinking out loud honey . Come on , lay back down we still have time , and it's still early " I did as she said and cuddled with her , but we were still awake . She started playing with my hair again.....when I was little she would do that all the time , so I don't mind , actually I enjoy it , it makes me feel calm and all fuzzy inside . I feel like a cat saying that , aww but who cares ?

" mom ? "

" hmmm ? "

" the dragons were talking about a potion that would help me remember what you made me forget , so what about I take it now ? " I said and looked at her

" now ? Why not later ? You just came " she whine and hugged me closer , I chuckle

" this will make me sleep , and when I wake up , remembering everything , we'll spend time together . I want to call them with there names , not the white haired lady or red head man or something . " I said and she chucked a little

" alright , we don't want that to happen . This white haired lady must be grandeeny the sky dragon , and this red head man would be igneel the fire dragon " she informed

" I knew it ! " I said smiling

" oh really ? " she asked amused

" well yeah , I saw there dragon form . They're just like how Natsu and Wendy described them . There's still metalicana , I want to see how he looks like , but given gajeel's personality , I kinda don't want to meet him . " I told her

" it looks like you enjoyed yourself at fairy tail " she said

" how did- "

" I was always watching you from a magic lake , but I couldn't do it all the time . i know what your father did to you , I know that 7 years of your life were waisted on that island , I know you have a lot of enemies , I know that you have gone through hell with this guild and always came back victorious . And I know about what happened to Aquarius....." I frowned at her last statement

" n-now that you mentioned it , Celeste did tell me about this magic lake ."

" don't change the subject young lady " I frowned more , if that was even possible , and looked down " don't be sad Lucy , Aquarius didn't really die , it's just that you won't be able to Summon her anymore . But who knows ? Your going to train for the next 7 years and 6 month , witch is only one month in the real world , and your going to train with Celeste she might have another way to summon her . I'm sorry I don't really know , I've been through the basics and didn't learn everything , but we will never make that mistake again , you'll go through all the training , with the dragons first , than with the gods , than with the fairies , and the demons . But don't worry because the elements of the dragons are basically the same as the gods , they just use them in a different way , and for the fairies and demons it would be easy too , you'll learn how to teleport , to turn into a demon or call upon one to help you . " she explained

" fairy tail is my home . zeref is an enemy of fairy tail , and acknologia is one too . Meaning they're my enemies as well and I'll do everything I can to help . But I'll have to tell master makarov about what's really happening , no need for the guild to know though " I looked back at my mother with determination in my eyes

" ok , I give you permission to tell makarov . Now before you write this letter , I'll call grandeeny to get you this potion , than when you remember everything , you'll write the letter and after that we'll spend the day together , so what do you say ? " she asked me

" yes please , that would be awesome . I think I'll call Virgo to get me something from my apartment "

" and what is this something ? May I ask ? "

" w-well , after you d-died , and dad became......um.....harsh , I started to write you letters everyday about how my day was , s-so I want you to have them , since your alive " I told her

" Ohhh Honey....... Anyway there's a lot of training cloth and stuff you won't need anything , just get the necessary " she said , got up and made her way to the glass door , she opened the curtain and the bright lights of the sun entered the room , she then proceed to open the glass door and got out on the balcony . A bird came flying and it looked like she was.....talking to it ? The bird nodded and went to who knows where . I looked at her confused

" oh you must be wandering what happened " she said chuckling " I talked to the bird so he could get grandeeny to come here he's really nice you know ? " I looked at her more confused as she continued to laugh " don't look at me like that . are you hungry ? " I nodded

" I'll call for breakfast " she said and made her way to the door , 2 guards stood there waiting , the same uniform as the ones who were in front of the gates . Wait , what ? Yesterday I don't remember seeing them , but then again I don't really remember anything from meeting mom and staying with her .

" my queen , good morning " they said bowing

" good morning you 2 . please , we talked about this before , no bowing to me "

" we're sorry " they said and bowed again , mom shook her head , I can already read her mind without needing any magic or power : they are things that never change . Well that's what I would say if I saw Natsu and gray fighting again .

" it's ok , I don't really mind , anyway could one of you please tell a maid that my daughter and I will eat breakfast in my room ? " she asked politely

" yes of course , my queen . Breakfast will be in your room in no time " one of the guard said and bowed , again

" thank you very much , I'll be waiting " after that she excused herself and closed the door . Than she sighted

" they never change " she mumbled . Hah ! What did I tell you ? Ok not the exact same words but still " did you summon your spirit ? "

" o-oh , I'll summon her . You know I managed to collect all 12 golden keys " she smiled at me as I said that . I took out virgo's key and held it in from of me " open gate of the maiden ! Virgo ! " just then , a lady wearing a maid's uniform , with pink hair and blue eyes appeared

" punishment , princess ? " she asked , as always , that's Virgo for you

" Virgo , I'm going to act like I didn't hear it , like every time..." I said and mom chuckled beside me . Virgo turned to look at her , then she look back at me , than at her , then back at me , and at her , me , her , me , her , her , me . Wait what ?

" p-princess since when did you have a clone ? " she asked still looking between us . Mom and I exchanged looks , than we laughed loudly .

" s-sorry , hehe..... Virgo this is my mom , Layla " I said gesturing to the said person

" O-Ohhh , I see . You looks a lot like her "

" she's my mom "

" makes sense " she replied , and for once she smiled , not that poker face , I smiled back " anyway did you need anything ? "

" ohh yes , actually would you be so kind and get me the letters I have in one of my drawers in my apartment ? All of them please . "

" I'll be right back " she said and then she disappeared in thin golden air . I sighted and leaned on the headboard

" are they all like that ? " mom asked sitting beside me

" not really , you have a flirty guy , a pervert one , the copy cats , the 'I'm alway sorry' girl , the 'I'm cool' guy , the medieval guy , the 'I always want a punishment' maid . There's more but I like all of them , even though sometimes they're annoying " I concluded , just then Virgo appeared again with all the letters in her hands .

" thanks a lot Virgo " I said smiling at her , and she's back to her poker face . I think her and rogue from sabertooth should be sibling if she wasn't dead

" no problem princess , anything else ? " she asked and someone knocked on the door

" well if you want to eat breakfast you can stay , other than that , thank you " mom answered the door and a maid entered putting us our breakfast on a small table that was in this big room then went back to the kitchen or something and closed the door behind her

" it was no problem at all princess , now if you would excuse me...." She said and disappeared , back to the spirit world

My mom and I sat and ate breakfast , it was nice they were eggs , bacon , pancakes , Orange juice and probably a coffee for mom . We ate in silence until

" HELLO MY......2 princesses ? " Loki appeared out of nowhere , looking at us confused

" Loki !!!??? Where are your manners ? "

" I thought you were alone , not with your clone " Loki said " oh it rhymes..."

" well I'm with my mom , why don't you come and have some breakfast with us ?? " I asked him " if it's ok with you mom " I looked at her and she nodded smiling at Loki

" no thank you , but you have some explaining to do to all of us princess , we're kinda confused " he said adjusting his sun glasses and going back to the spirit world

" some spirits I have " I mumbled shaking my head , making my mom chuckle , and we continued eating. after that grandeeny came and I took the potion . I started to feel sleepy so I laid in bed

" Lucy , baby , are you alright ? " mom asked worried

" sleep...." I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep full of dreams , or more like memories....

////////////

Another fast update XD
I'm going to start to put numbers on the chapters and I'll edit the others later
These comments are making me want to update more , so plz don't stop commenting :)

Comment
Vote

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro