11. I remember now !

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucy's POV.

I woke up after a while.... I-I remember everyone now . It's still kind of crazy , all of this is insane !! Well what would your reaction be if someone came and told you that you are the princess of all the creatures ?

Yes you heard me right , based on what I've dreamed of and what mom said in the morning , I'm the princess of dragons , gods , fairies , demons and every living creature that exists , but those are the main ones , that we keep getting updates on what going on with them and everything . That means I'm the princess of all....
Oh my god....I still can't believe it , yet everything is real....REALL !!!

" Lucy , dear ? Are you ok ? " someone asked , I blinked twice and looked at my left to see mom sitting on a chair watching me

" y-yeah mom , I'm alright......I-I remember.......everything " I said still in a daze

" you sure your alright ? You look troubled " she said worried . She got out of the chair and sat beside me , then she started to run her fingers through by hair

" y-yes......it's just....I'm having trouble to believe all this , sometimes I still think it's just a dream " I told her honestly

" it's real " she simply said and looked out the glass door . I looked at her confused but didn't question it . I decided to sit up , and maybe summon loki to explain everything

" I-I'm going to summon loki and explain to him what's going on " i told mom who nodded . I took loki's key in my hand and held it in front of me

" open gate of the lion ! Leo ! " just then bells where herd and loki appeared looking 'as handsome as ever' . What ? His words not mine .

" hello to you my princess " he said winking at me then he noticed mom " and hello to you too , my princess's mom.....so what can i do for you ? "

" Nothing really , I just wanted to tell you what's going on , and after that I want you to take a letter to master makarov . Can you do that for me ? " I asked sitting up in the bed he nodded " first why don't you have a seat ? " he sat down on the chair mom was sitting in

" if you want , I can leave you alone " mom suggested

" I don't mind you staying , what about you Loki ? " he shook his head , so mom stayed in the room . Loki seems serious , very collected , and he's very silent

" o-ok......so I recently discovered that I'm a real princess " I said and looked at him to see his reaction , but nothing changed , he maintained a poker face and kept silent for me to continue " I'm the princess of dragons , gods , demons , fairies , and other living creature . You name it . Mom is the queen , I thought she was dead , but apparently she faked her death and got the dragons with her to this world , witch is the dragon world to keep them safe from zeref and acknologia . Here times flow differently , kinda like the spirit world , 1 month in the real world is 7 years and 6 month here . I'm staying to train so I can defeat zeref and acknologia , to not only save the guild but the whole world . And I hope I can achieve my goal . That's all . I want you to please tell the other spirits about this...." I concluded and looked back at him he still had that poker face , I sighted

" L-Loki ? What's on your mind ? " I asked

" MY princess , is an actual , actual princess . A real real princess , with a very real castle and everything !! I have a real actual princess as my master and she's mine ! Mine ! " he yelled bouncing crazily from left to right . Is he crazy ?

" l-Loki don't do that please " I said sweat dropping

" to tell you the truth L-Lucy , I-I really don't know what to say.... But I want you to know that whatever you'll do , I'll be here to support you . " he said looking at me and sat back down getting serious again . wait is he bipolar or something ?

" t-thanks Loki , I r-" I began but he cut me off

" No Lucy , thanks to you . You saved me , you treat your spirits right , we aren't tools to you- "

" that's because you aren't ! you're living , you have a world , you have a will , an opinion , you exist , you can talk , your my friend....Everything that humans can do , we're equal "

" thank you , you don't know how much it means to us "

" while your at it , tell mustache face (that's what she calls the spirit king in the English dub) I miss him , just tell everyone about what's going on please "

" of course , now before I go , about that letter..... "

" oh yeah , could you wait for me so I can write it ? " he nodded , I looked at mom and she motion to a desk in the middle of the room . I went and started to write the letter , explaining everything in it and that I would write again to keep him updated about what's happening

" please give this to master makarov , not anyone else , and tell him to keep it a secret "

" understood " he said and disappeared , I sighted and sat back on the bed

" so....let's forget about this for a bit and have some fun for the rest of the day , how does that sound ? " mom asked

" sounds good to me " I said looking at her with a big smile .

At the guild

Loki appeared in the middle of the guild holding a letter in his hand , everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at him shocked . murmurs where heard between the guild members

" isn't that Loki ? "

" yeah , that's Lucy's spirit "

" why is he here ? "

" what's going on shouldn't he be with Lucy ? "

" ENOUGH !!! " a loud booming sound came from the back , and after that emerged a group of a pink haired guys , a red head girl , 2 white haired girls , a black long haired man , along with 2 blue haired women and girl , with cats and finally to complete the group a dark blue haired shirtless man...

" what's going going on ? why are you here ? Where's Lucy ? Why isn't she here ? Did something happen to her ? If something happened to her , I swe- " the pink haired man asked non stop

" enough Natsu ! What are you doing here Loki ? " The red head asked

" well Ezra , I'm here to see your master "

" and what exactly do you want of him ? " a white haired girl asked

" I'm sorry to say this Mira , but it doesn't concern you . In fact it doesn't concern any of you , just makarov " Loki replied adjusting his sun glasses

" did anyone mentioned my name ? " a elderly voice came from up stairs . Everyone looked up to see the master standing on the rails " Loki ! Come to my office ! Now ! " the master made his way to his office while Loki followed him , after he entered he shut the door and gave him the letter than waited for him to read it .The master opened the letter and started reading :

Dear master makarov ,

I'm sending this letter to inform you that I would be gone for a month . I recently discovered that I'm the princess of the dragons and many other creatures , I'm with them right now , in the dragon world . I will be going through training to defeat zeref and acknologia but don't worry time flows differently here . While I'll be gone one month in your time , 7 years and 6 month would have passed here , don't worry I won't age . I just wanted to inform you about this , I'm staying in the guild , I would never quite fairy tail . Please don't tell anyone about it...

With love ,
Lucy heartfilia

P.S : I'll be sending you other letters to keep you updated .

The master looked shocked at reading this . Well who wouldn't ? he looked at Loki

" I already know about this . I hope you won't tell anyone , the princess trust you enough to tell you about this big secret , so please keep it as such " Loki said

" you have my word " the master swore placing his hand on his heart , Loki nodded and disappeared back to the spirit world to tell everyone about this insane discovery.....

///////

Ok sorry not the best or the longest . But give me a little break , school is gonna start again the holidays are over . 1 more day to go :(
I hope you like it :)

Comment
Vote

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro