15 - ❀ Marinette ❀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Chat had left, Marinette stared after him. Where did he go? Who was in his family? What was his name? Were his eyes still as vibrant under the mask? Marinette wanted to know about this cat, everything about him. "Oh, Tikki. What am I to do?" Marinette asked, talking of her crush on Chat.

She blushed when she realized she hadn't told Tikki. "Marinette, you have to go back to school. Show them that they aren't hurting you." Tikki said, sympathetic for the child.

Marinette released a breath when she realized Tikki didn't know. "But Tikki, they are." Marinette said, frowning.

"Oh, Marinette. You'll get through this! You're Lady Bug!" Tikki said enthusiastically.

"No, I'm just plain old Marinette." Marinette threw herself onto her bed.

"You're more than plain. Besides, every Miraculous holder is different." Tikki encouraged.

"Thanks, Tikki. You always know what to say." Marinette held the Kwami to her face in a hug.

------

The next morning was Tuesday, and Marinette was excited, knowing her stitches were out the next day. The situation was still the same at school and, following Tikki's advice, Marinette walked with her head high. She even smiled at the looks of confusion at her posture. As class began, Adrien stumbled in, minutes late from staying up that evening, unable to sleep. "Take your seat, Adrien." Madame Bustier quipped.

Adrien glanced up at Marinette, and she felt her heart flutter, although less than it used to. His heart was pounding, knowing that she liked him. And that she did, too. Neither of the two could focus when they had to work on their art projects later, although Adrien marveled at Marinette's shots. "You have quite a flair for photography." He smiled.

"Thanks." She blushed.

But not as much as she used to.

------

AN

------

OMG SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING CAUSE YOU GUYS GOT ME 1K?!?!?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

THIS IS BOOK ISN'T WORTH IT THOUGH!

But thank you guys so much. You probably have no idea what this means to me.

Loves cause you guys show so much love,

❥ Doll~♡

P.S.

Is there anything I should do to celebrate?

(Q&As, contest etc)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro