Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In Sharma Nivas
Pinky comes smiling in garden and sees Shakti standing their facing his back to her..

P: you are standing here and I am searching you in whole house

Shakti turns.. He looks upset and a shed of tears are visible in his eyes.. Pinky become confused and restless..

P:what happened??
S: Mr Oberoi called me..
P: oh God!! Are they ready for the relation??

Shakti become emotional..

P: please tell me Shakti ji what did they say?? I am getting wrong vibes.. Please tell me at least..
S:what should I tell you.. They have put one more condition for the marriage..
P: condition? what condition??
S: they are ready to accept Gauri but.... They are not ready to accept Reyaan..

Pinky get shocked and stunned..

(guys janvi does not told them about this to ShInky... She only told them about the rest two conditions)

P: what kind of condition is this?
. They listen Gauri singing lori for Reyaan...

They become emotional...

Gauri is standing in balcony with Reyaan on his arms and she is patting her back while singing the lullaby..

Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai Tu, O Meri Aankhon Ka Tara Hai Tu
Jiti Hu Main Bas Tujhe Dekhakar, Iss Tute Dil Ka Sahara Hai Tu
Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai Tu

Gauri's eyes become teary eyed.. Reyaan wakes up.. And he wipes her tears with both his little hands.. He pulls her cheeks and kisses her cheeks.. She became emotional and hugs him...
ShInky sees them..

Tu Khele Khel Kayi, Mera Khilona Hai Tu
Tu Khele Khel Kayi, Mera Khilona Hai Tu
Jisase Bandhi Har Aasha Meri, Mera Wo Sapna Salona Hai Tu
Nanhasa Hai Kitana Sundar Hai Tu, Chhotasa Hai Kitana Pyara Hai Tu

Reyaan is playing with toys in his hand and gauri is admiring him sleeping beside her and starts stroking his hair...

Munne Tu Khush Hai Bada, Tere Gudde Ki Shadi Hai Aaj
Munne Tu Khush Hai Bada, Tere Gudde Ki Shadi Hai Aaj
Main Wari Re Main Balihari Re, Ghunghat Mein Gudiya Ko Aati Hai Laaj
Yuhi Kabhi Hogi Shadi Teri, Dulha Banega Kunwara Hai Tu

Then Gauri smilingly kisses his cheeks and pulls his nose.. While he makes a cute pout..

Purwayi Wan Me Ude, Panchhi Chaman Mein Ude
Purwayi Wan Me Ude, Panchhi Chaman Mein Ude
Ram Kare Kabhi Ho Ke Bada, Tu Banake Badal Gagan Mein Ude
Jo Bhi Tujhe Dekhe Woh Yeh Kahe, Kis Mann Ka Aisa Dulara Hai Tu
Jiti Hu Main Bas Tujhe Dekhakar, Iss Tute Dil Ka Sahara Hai Tu
Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai Tu.

Gauri makes him sleep on the bed and they both dozes off....

P(with teary eyes) : for Reyaan and Gauri's happiness, I become stone hearted and agreed to you to lie to them.. But this condition? Say no for this relation.. We don't have to think about it once even.. It is a sin to separate a mother from her child.. We can never tell Gauri to get separate from Reyaan.. I can never.. Ok tell me one thing if gauri marries him then she will accept his child then why can't they accept Reyaan...

Meanwhile in OM
J: we are from boy's side and they should agree to us.. We are not asking for dowry.. God has given us everything.. If Reyaan too comes with Gauri then she will not care for Rashi...

Rudra listen to them by hiding and his face is full of anger and hurt...

J: after all apna apna hota h aur paraya paraya.. (without their marriage she is showing parayapan to Reyaan and giving lectures😏) I want a mother for Rashi but not step one..

Rudra is shocked listening to her pov..

B(bhuamaa): If they will disagree for this marriage?

J: jiji, what nonsense are you talking.. Why will they no.. Is it not enough that we are accepting their widow bahu.. (as if Om is getting married for first time.. He too is widower.. Then why this partiality between man and woman 😟😟)

In Sharma Nivas
S: pinky you are right.. But if we keep Reyaan with us then it is not wrong too..
P(with shock expression) : you forgot Gauri has yet not said yes for marriage.. If she will say yes than it's only for Reyaan's future.. Leaving Reyaan she will never get ready for this PUNAR VIVAH.. Never ever...

They turns and is shocked to see angry and crying Gauri standing there listening to them.. They looked at each other and then turns to Gauri nervously....

That's it....
Thank you again for your support and love....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro