Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri hears what her in laws are discussing.. She is extremely angry and is in tears...

G: how can you both think of separating a mother from a son.. You both very well know that I can't live without Reyaan even for a second.. Why you both didn't threw me out of the house that day when Rohan left me that day if you both feel so much uncomfortable with me.. Am I a burden to you both? You both listen I will prefer to commit suicide instead of remarriage... (she realises what all she said) I am sorry really sorry..

She run crying in her and Reyaan's room and locked herself.. She sees Reyaan sleeping and goes near him and hug him tightly and cries...
(sad music plays in the background)

She goes in flash back..

FLASH BACK STARTS
Gauri crying and asking Rohan to stop and not to leave..
Rohan jerks her and leaves..
Gauri kneels down and asked him to at least think about this unborn child..
But Rohan replied that marrying her is a mistake for him.. He loves Kanak and she is modern.. The type of girl he always want.. And leaves from there.. At back Gauri is continuously shouting Rohan's name.. But he leaves without even turning even for once and she kept on crying holding her stomach caressing her unborn child..
FLASH BACK ENDS

P(to Shakti) : I knew that Gauri will not ever accept this relation.. So it's better to call Oberois and refuse for the alliance..

That's it friends.

Let's see what happens next..

Will shakti refuse the alliance??
Will Oberois accept Reyaan??
Will Gauri ever say yes for the proposal??

To know the answers Stay tuned....

Good night my all dearies...
Love you all...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro