Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They entered the hut

Rikara are sitting in opposite corners but inwardly they want to talk... Gauri is afraid of darkness and being alone is her worst nightmare...

Om too is in deep thought... Gauri gets up from her place and sits beside Om... He looked at her surprise but she avoided eye contact.... They just forget the reason of their meeting... Both are in their own world slowly slowly as night deepens.. Sleep overtook them...

Next morning,
They both are sleeping... Gauri on his shoulder...

Just like ishqbaaz, Om wakes up first he sees Gauri sleeping on his shoulder, a smile crept on his lips seeing her cute face.. Her hair strands are disturbing her view so he put the hair behind her ear... Gauri starts to move.. Seeing her he quickly closes his eyes... Gauri wakes up.. She smiles seeing him beside her, then reality struck her... She realised their position and stands up quickly.... For her it's wrong as they are not married still... Om too wakes up... Gauri became nervous...

G: woh am sorry, I don't know how I slept on your shoulder, please don't take me wrong I am that type of chirayya..

She keeps on blabbering... Being irritated Om puts his finger on her lips to shut her up...

Gauri rolled her eyes, there share a cute eye lock.. Gauri sees Om's watch and show aaah..

Om get shocked...

O: what happened?
G : I forgot, we have to reach house it's already 9 and your mum and dad are coming at 10 am... I have to go quickly otherwise raita fail jayega... Reyaan ko school v jana h, he is finding me only... Oops now what will I do..
O(smiles seeing her care towards Reyaan and respect towards his parents) : ok so let's go... Otherwise we will get late if you continue to blabber like this....

Gauri widens her eyes and Om realise what he just said...

O(in mind) : how could you be so stupid? You just said to a girl that she is blabbering... I know it's a truth but Om ab tu toh gaya... Whole night we are together yet we didn't talk... What's wrong with me? I just forget everything seeing her... No no it's wrong I only love Ishana...

(oh God kaun samjhaye inhe.. Love can happen twice)

G: what you just said right now... Oh yes, I blabbered... You can see me blabbering but I am in tension and problem which you can't see... Hum problem me v aap hi ke wajah se h...

Om looks at her shock...

G: now what are you doing standing here and looking at me as if you will eat me... (tries to be strong) I am not afraid of you... Jaaiye jaldi aur gaadi lekar aaiye...

Om angrily looks at her... "how dare she to talk to him like that, is he a driver, what's his fault haan?? Only asked her to come to have discussion... Aur dekho woh v nhi hua.. Uff ladki hai yaa aafat" he is continously blabbering while bringing his car...

Gauri sees his watch it's 09:20..

G : oh God, drive fast because of you 20 minutes got wasted...

O(rolling his eyes) (murmuring) : now here also its my fault... Kaha fass gaya... Never ever in future I will ask her to come with me...

G : maine sab sunn liya hai
(I listened everything)

O: oh it's good, I am also not scared of you... It's different that you look scary 

Gauri just widens her eyes... If looks can kill Om would be dead by now .

G: see am talking to you politely... So don't show me your tadi.... I am dabangg Gauri after all... Aapke jaise kaafiyo ko thik kiya hai apne college life me ..

O: just shut up and let me concentrate on driving...

G: as if you are telling that I have shut your eyes and you can't see the road in front.... Even I didn't hold your hand to stop driving... Aapse jada jaldi mujhe h ghar pahuchne ki..

O(irritated) : Isse baat karna bekaar hai..

. They reached Sharma Nivas.. Gauri headed out of the car and without wishing him byee she rushes inside the house...Om drives off to his home.....

Author's pov
It's amazing after so many years they are behaving normal... Having sweet nok jhok, a new emotion is taking over their mind.... Which signs that there is a new beginning in their life.... New story to start which will set a example for upcoming next generation and even in history....

Thank you all.... Give your views....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro