Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri reaches the house... Pinky started asking questions but soon the door bell rings...

P: beta, go and get fresh may be they(Oberois) are here...

Gauri nodded and went... To her luck already Reyaan is ready and goes to school... She goes to fresh up...

Downstairs Oberois arrived and even Priest too arrived... He matched OmRi's kundali.... Priest is astonished to see such jodi in today's world...

Priest : hare rama hare krishna!!! I have never seen such kundalis in real life.. Yes, I listened about it that this kind of kundalis exists during sita-ram, radhe-krishna.... They are just like them... I can't able to decide which date will be perfect for this auspicious marriage... Out of 36 gun 34 are matched... Except the one that Om is having a little shorter temper but Gauri is just opposite she is calm and can handle him in her way.... They will always support each other and only this understanding will make their relationship better...

Janvi and Pinky smiles...

Priest: the best date is after two days on purnima.. It will be the best date or next month full moon day... Whenever they will be together no problem or bad omen will come to your house but with their separation remember nothing good will happen to your house... So keep it in mind... They are blessings from God for both your families...

J: next month is too long... This purnima that is after two days will be perfect..

S: but in such a short period of time how..

T: don't worry Shakti ji, everything will happen good... We want nothing just your daughter and grandson... God has given us everything....

Shakti and pinky smiles...

Tej - Shakti and Janvi - Pinky have a hug...

They had their breakfast prepared by Gauri...

Janvi blesses her and Oberois left for informing their family and to start marriage preparations....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro