Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tej informed Shakti about Ganesh puja to be held on next day... So Sharmas are getting ready for the function... They are high middle class so they take gifts of their level for everyone in Oberoi family.... They have to leave tonight for Oberoi Mansion as all the functions onwards will be held there....

They left in the car... Gauri is wearing simple suit...

Her eyes in not depicting any happiness regarding marriage as it's making her remember her first marriage... Reyaan is tired so he slept in the car.... They reached OM nearly 8pm.... All welcome them with love but buamaa she is angry to see her...

B(taunting at gate) : majhli bahu, come inside you will be happy na as you got second chance to live your life.. Never in your you have ever seen such a big house...

Gauri stood there expressionless...

Later on Reyaan gets up and he ran towards the hall.... Gauri took everyone's blessing and goes behind her ignoring buamaa... While running she bumped into Soumya...

S: bhabhi bhabhi slowly slowly... Where are you going? Are you finding someone?

G: yes.. Woh..

S: ooh, how stupid can I be? You are obviously looking for Om bhaiya... Me too.. I mean I am also looking for Rudy... Donno where had he gone... Kahi dekhai hi nhi de rha h..

G: woh actually I...

S: bhabhi don't feel shy, I am like your sister na.. I can understand your feelings... I am also excited for the marriage and then...

Gauri widens her eyes listening to her... She is trying to explain her that she is finding Reyaan not Om and to her good luck Anika came to her rescue...

A: Soumya, your mom is looking for you.. Go see...

Soumya nodded and left...

A: are you finding someone?

Buamaa came...

B: oh my mata!! Seeing such a huge house iski niyat lagta h badal gai h... Tabhi toh roaming here and there... Obviously she is craving to see Om..

Gauri became angry but control herself... Buamaa left after taunting her...

A: don't take her words by heart... She is always like this...

Gauri smiles..

A: whom are you looking for?

G: bhabhi, woh Reyaan he ran inside and donno where had he gone?

Suddenly they heard Reyaan's laughing voice... Gauri turns and ask him to come to her but after showing her tongue Reyaan runs away and Gauri ran behind him squeezing Anika...

Anika smiles seeing them...

A(in mind) : I am now sure that she will change the whole environment of the house once is step in...

Thank you guys!!!

Next one will be surprise for rikara fans... Rikara to be locked in a room.....

Stay tuned... Ho gaya.... Sorry for short one.... But do tell me how is it.....

Vote and silent reader please comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro