Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Om angrily looked at Gauri.. She nervously looks down gulping the saliva of her throat..

Om starts to go

G: Omkara (he stops and turns.. Gauri looked at him) sorry to hurt you but can I too come with you to your family to tell the truth..

Om just stares her in amazement..

O(in mind) : she is different from all

ShInky too comes there..

P: Om beta, I know you are angry and you should be but please don't misunderstand us

Sha: yes beta, let us also come with you

Om became normal..

His anger vanishes

ShInky are folding their hands in front of him..

O : I don't want you all to feel guilty or get embarrassed in front of any guests.. (holding their hands) : you both are like parents and I am your son.. I don't care about Gauri's past.. I just care about her present and future with m.. My family

Gauri looks at him.. She is overwhelmed by his gesture..

O(to G) : I need some time, I will myself talk to them and make them understand.. You don't feel guilty or take any kind of tension.. Even you don't need to come with me.. You go to your room and take rest... You are looking tired..

ShInky smiles seeing his care and Gauri looked at him shock..

She just nodded like a child and goes..

ShInky folded their hands again and thanked him for understanding them..

O(holding their hands) : You both are elder to me.. Your hands should always raise to bless me only.. Not for thanking me..

They blesses him and leaves happily..

P: now I can take rest, dil se bht bada bojh utar gya h..

S: you're right..

On the other side,

Om is in dilemma..

O(in mind) : I can't lie, I should tell the truth to everyone

Om goes to the hall and sees all his family members are happy and preparing for the marriage.. He sees his mom.. She is beyond happy at last he said yes for marriage..

O(in mind) : I can't ruin their happiness.. After so many days my mom is smiling happily.. Mujhe yeh Sach ka ghut peena padega.. For my family I have to lie.. Sorry God!! For the first time ever I am lying.. Woh kehte hai na kisi ki khushi ke liye bola gaya ek jhuth v sau sach ke barabarr hota hai.. Aur main toh apne pure pariwaar ke liye kar rha hoon.. For Rudra.. He didn't marry because of me.. I can't snatch his happiness..

He goes to his room to get fresh...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro