Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At night,

Gauri and Om both are in their room tossing over the bed but sleep is far from their eyes..

G(in mind) : what happened there? Did he tell them?? If yes, then what's their reaction? What they said? Even he did not called me, don't know if they break the alliance or not? I have no objection if they break? But then why am restless..

G(to herself) : let's take a walk in the garden then only my mind will get divert..

She unwrapped the blanket and took her dupatta
She without making any noise left the room..

On the other side,

O(in mind) : have I done right by lying to my family? Is Gauri the right choice for my family and Rashi? Yes, she is right otherwise why would she told me the truth.. You are just over thinking everything... Just leave it up to God.. Day after tomorrow is my marriage..
(to myself) : I think I need fresh air..

He too gets up from bed and left the room silently...

Gauri got tired by walking so she sat on a bench and got lost in deep thought... Meanwhile Om came from behind and saw her sitting alone on a bench.. He got surprised..

Gauri realised someone is there... She got frightened as it's midnight and all are sleeping.. Who can be at this hour of night?? She checked her watch.. It's 1 am.. Her eyes showing fear and at back Om is standing still lost in his own thoughts staring at Gauri...

Gauri stands up from her position and started to move back from her position without turning in fear to reach upto the person's shadow.. She took slow steps and chanting Shankerji apni iss chirayya ki raksha karna (God please protect me)
While moving back she reached the shadow of the person and decided to turn back.. Om is still standing like a statue.. She turns back and seeing Om she shouted loud aaah which brought him to his sense but it's too late as she falls on him in fear resulting Om on ground and Gauri on top of him... His back didn't got hurt as he fell on grass.... To their bad luck Rudy heard the sound of Gauri's screaming as he came down to take water from kitchen..

Ru: who's there? (in his usual mode) Oh god what will happen to this house if am not there..

He again shouted Who's there?? But our rikara is lost in themselves..

Rudra is heading towards the main door which leads to the garden..

Ru: Oh God at this hour of night I only have to look after this house, don't know where is all bodyguards..(shouted) Khanna

Khanna came running to him..

K: yes sir

Ru: what are you doing? You know, mujhe apni nind kharab karke iss ghar ka dhyan rakhna padh rha h..

K:but...

Ru : what but? Come with me let's see who is outside??

Both comes outside but finds no one..

K: sir here is no one..

Ru: may be because of you, he ran..

At that moment it's shown Rikara are hiding behind the bushes in garden.. Gauri is at front and Om is at the back.. Khanna goes and Rudra just turned to go but something pricked in Gauri's leg.. She is about to shout but Om kept his hand on her mouth preventing her from shouting.. If Rudra found them they especially Om will be teased...

Rudra heard some bushes are moving... He ignores it thinking it's because of air and goes inside the house locking the door from inside..

Gauri's eyes got teary due to pain and her tears fell on Omkara's hand.. He looked at her and realised that she is in pain.. He removed his hand and comes out from hiding and sighs in relief.. Gauri began to move but falls on Om due to pain..

Om held her on right time.. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the bench...

He holds her leg.. She resist but he complied.. He sees a prick entered her leg.. He slowly slowly removed the prick while she closed her eyes in order not to show her pain... But the tears came out from her closed eyes showing her pain..

O sathiya plays in the background

Lastly Om removed the prick and looked at her with teary face and closed eyes... She is looking cute.. He can't see tears in her eyes... So his hands automatically moved towards her face and removed the tears...

Gauri open her eyes feeling his touch on her face... She widens her eyes seeing him so close... He came back to senses and moved back...

Both looked here and there...

Gauri gets up and she is happy as she is not feeling any pain..

So they start to go back in Oberoi Mansion...

But again to their bad luck door is locked from inside...

Please tell me how is it?? I tried my best...

What do you think what will happen next??

How will they go inside??

Who will help them??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro